News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ignore this Topic, by order of Management.

Started by Administrator, December 22, 2008, 02:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatchet

| Rainbow Writer ~ Lover of Eros ~ New Writer Friendly |

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Hatchet

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Hatchet

Oreo

Hatchet

-squints-

You win this time...management.

TheGlyphstone

Suiko

Wouldn't ignoring the topic mean that you look at the topic? Because you're ignoring the instruction to ignore?

I am big brain.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: A bit blue, please bare with me -

MasterMischief

Last Chancer

I missed management, but only because they bent down to tie their shoe when I pulled the trigger.

Totally unrelated question, is there any place nearby that sells single bullets?

Cydaea

Don't tell Management, I disobeyed. >.>
e!

Lovely Complex

💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Styx26

*opens the door, blushes*

Um... well... carry on!

*slams door shut and runs away*
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Merry Gentry

puts the padlock securely back on the closed door

There, that should do it!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

dakabn

Wandering through the back alley... cuz she's bored and curious. She tries to open the door, but it's locked. "Well. Must be something really interesting in there." She peeks through the windows... if there are any.

BlueOrange

Dressed in a black suit and sunglasses, she touches her ear for a moment, then enters the alley. “There’s nothing to see here. Move along.”

dakabn

She pouts at the person, "That usually means there IS something to see...," but being a lawful good girl, takes a wistful look at the window, and sighs walking away....

MasterMischief

Inkidu

Thank goodness I have my tinfoil hat. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

dakabn

Quote from: MasterMischief on July 22, 2021, 02:06:54 PM
The black helicopters are real.

Is it related to the door that guarded like it holds the world's largest diamond?

Sethren

I am accepting quilt commissions right now to make ends meet.

Oreo

Sethren

Quote from: Oreo on December 19, 2021, 03:52:33 AM
For shame Sethren!

Mewwww? Meeee? Nooooo...I is cute and innocent! Tehe~

-smiles cutely at-
                           I am accepting quilt commissions right now to make ends meet.