The Prince Academy of Excellence (M/M focus, supernatural, extreme)

Started by Kokaine, June 10, 2014, 01:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostly

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on July 06, 2014, 06:26:26 PM
Hmm, I wonder if these boys will need a guidance counselor in the school...

...yes. My god, these poor guys...

Bibliophilia

-snickers.-  Yeah, all teenage boys need some guidance.  Especially these.

Talra Di Deliren

Definitely not by Caile then....he's a delinquent teacher heh. Been wanting to play the bad boy type for a while now....
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Vael the Destroyer

Name: Eliseo 'Eli' Hammond
Sex: Male
Classification: Sorcerer
Relationship Status: Single (widower)

Position: Faculty - Guidance Counselor/Substitute Teacher

Height: 5'9"
Weight/Body type: Slender/toned
Hair: Dark Brown
Skin: Fair
Eyes: Blue
Distinguishing Features: A constant line of stubble above his upper lip, on his chin, and his jaw line.
Face Claim: Logan Lerman

Likes: Chinese food, Cigarettes, Wine, Reading, Writing, Running, Entheogens, Helping others.
Dislikes: Talking about his past, Stale cigarettes, Hard liquor, Excessive magic use, His glasses.

About: Eliseo Hammond was born to a pair of poor teenagers from the wrong side of Detroit, though he didn't stay with them for long. One call to CPS by their next door neighbors who claimed they were 'harming an innocent child' and he was taken away from his parents and put into foster care. Just like any other infant, Eli was adopted quickly and taken to the west coast. Marcia and Lucas Hammond were a military family. Marcia recently came back from duty over seas during The Gulf War where she was wounded, leaving her unable to bear her own children. It didn't take long for the perfect child to fall directly into their laps and as soon as they saw Eli with his large blue eyes and messy dark hair they fell in love.

Throughout the years Eli spent his life moving from state to state whenever they'd move his mother around. His father followed her wherever she went, picking up jobs here and there just to make enough extra money so they could put money away for their sons college education. Those plans changed when they finally realized what he was. At the age eight Eli started to show odd abilities, his large imagination seemed to make things possible that most others didn't understand, but his parents did. Lucas had attended The Prince Academy when he was a teenager because he was a familiar, so as soon as his adopted son started showing the abilities of a Sorcerer, he made plans with the Academy so he would have a place saved up for when he turned sixteen. It came sooner than they thought, and before they knew it they were waving goodbye to Eli as he boarded a plane from San Francisco to the northeast where he'd stay for the next few years, learning to hone his abilities along with his high school education.

Within his first year, Eli found someone. Hunter wasn't a familiar though, he was a sorcerer. An amazing one at that. He could do almost anything as long as he set his mind to the task which ended up being his downfall. As soon as Hunter hit 18 and ascended, he was like a pyro with a match. Anything that he could do, he would do and it quickly started to wear down on his body since he didn't have a Familiar to draw from. Despite his disapproval of Hunter's magical acts, he agreed to marry Hunter when it was made legal. Not even a year later Hunter's life force dwindled down to nothing and he faded away, leaving Eliseo with nothing but a ring on his finger that he thought meant more than what it really did. Now with his first year out of college ahead and his first year as Guidance Counselor at The Prince Academy, Eli hopes that he can help not only just the Sorcerers that could end up like Hunter, but all the other students that could be directly affected by said actions.

Labels: The Guidance Counselor, Mr. Hammond, Blue-eyed Bambi

Sexuality: Homosexual
Sexual On's and Offs: Eli is versatile (but can lean one way or the other depending on who he is with) and enjoys sex but is not a hump-and-dump type of guy. When it comes to students, he tries to stay level headed about them. He doesn't want to get sexually involved with one, but sometimes things happen... No bathroom play, vore, pain, or non-con. He can roll with getting kinky if it suits the mood he's in. ;)

Player: AShatteredSymphony

Mr. Hammond is available for Guidance and Counseling Monday through Friday from 8-4. If he takes special interest in a student then he is more than happy to give them his number and help them out on weekends or before or after his scheduled hours.

Bibliophilia

Kokaine

Okay...

I have added some more info to the second post in this thread regarding the school and such. More will likely be added as things come up or as questions are asked (which I encourage you to do since me sitting here trying to think of everything you might want to know is not likely to be successful). I know I want to add a bit more on magic use and types but that will come.

Here are the current threads:
Approved Characters
OOC Thread

I've read each of the characters submitted here and don't recall any serious issues so you all are free to move your characters over to the approved thread. I will likely go over them one more time and shoot you a PM if I see any issues before the game goes live.

Finding pictures and/or describing locations will take a bit, but I'm aiming to have things go live this week.

Again, if there is something you want to know feel free to ask. The likelihood of me thinking up everything without input is very slim and it may be something someone else is wondering as well.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Vael the Destroyer

Here's a little more:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Isn't he just the cutest damn thing?

Kokaine

He is adorable!

I'm working on this guy as a familiar:

I'm pretty sure he will be staff, like a TA or something.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Vael the Destroyer

Talra Di Deliren

Never got a yay or nay about Caile being a possible homeroom teacher... Just that first class you take, make sure everyone is present and have their class work finished and such...
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

Bibliophilia

Kokaine, would you like us to fill out a schedule for our characters and add it to our sheet?

Kokaine

Quote from: Talra Di Deliren on July 06, 2014, 10:11:45 PM
Never got a yay or nay about Caile being a possible homeroom teacher... Just that first class you take, make sure everyone is present and have their class work finished and such...

He could realistically do both. Homeroom teachers usually have some other duty in my experience.

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 06, 2014, 10:19:08 PM
Kokaine, would you like us to fill out a schedule for our characters and add it to our sheet?

You could, yes. Makes it easier to keep track :)

My O/Os

Talra Di Deliren

Then homeroom and....art lol. Say, would there be magical classes since it is meant for Sorcerers and Familiars?

Bibliophilia

As far as rooms go, will they be singles or multiples?  And will you be assigning the rooms, or should we work that out amongst ourselves?

Kokaine

Quote from: Talra Di Deliren on July 06, 2014, 10:21:43 PM
Then homeroom and....art lol. Say, would there be magical classes since it is meant for Sorcerers and Familiars?

Magic classes are usually disguised as something else because there are normals in the school. Something like World Religion could be taken as an elective but would really cover the origins of magic and the history of sorcery in America or some such stuff like that.

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 06, 2014, 10:22:33 PM
As far as rooms go, will they be singles or multiples?  And will you be assigning the rooms, or should we work that out amongst ourselves?

Rooms will be suites. That is separate bedrooms attached to a shared common room. Lower grades would have two doubles or triples that share a common room, while Juniors and Seniors usually end up with 3-4 singles attached to a shared common room. You all may decide who is rooming where :)

My O/Os

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: Kokaine on July 06, 2014, 10:31:43 PM
Magic classes are usually disguised as something else because there are normals in the school. Something like World Religion could be taken as an elective but would really cover the origins of magic and the history of sorcery in America or some such stuff like that.

That type of class would be fun to teach, but how about that Physical Ed? Caile is more of the physical type rather than one to sit and teach.

Quote from: Kokaine on July 06, 2014, 10:31:43 PM
Rooms will be suites. That is separate bedrooms attached to a shared common room. Lower grades would have two doubles or triples that share a common room, while Juniors and Seniors usually end up with 3-4 singles attached to a shared common room. You all may decide who is rooming where :)

What of faculty?

Bibliophilia

Okay.  I got my schedules added to the sheets. And, I think Kyle is the only non-upperclassman so far.  -snickers.-

Kokaine

Quote from: Talra Di Deliren on July 06, 2014, 10:41:23 PM
That type of class would be fun to teach, but how about that Physical Ed? Caile is more of the physical type rather than one to sit and teach.

Phys Ed. is available.

What of faculty?

They have private suites. No roommates. Their own dining hall.

My O/Os

Cerevan

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 06, 2014, 10:43:05 PM
Okay.  I got my schedules added to the sheets. And, I think Kyle is the only non-upperclassman so far.  -snickers.-

Just means he gets to cause ruckus with the uppers. :P

Talra Di Deliren

Quote from: Kokaine on July 06, 2014, 10:50:02 PM
Phys Ed. is available.

They have private suites. No roommates. Their own dining hall.

Sweeeet ^^ Great to know! Can't wait to start and Caile can play lol.

Bibliophilia

-giggles at Cerevan.-  Well, you've got him pegged.  If there's a ruckus, Kyle either started it, or he inserted himself into it somehow.

Cerevan

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 06, 2014, 10:57:11 PM
-giggles at Cerevan.-  Well, you've got him pegged.  If there's a ruckus, Kyle either started it, or he inserted himself into it somehow.

He and Bjorn are going to get along famously.

Edit: Speaking of getting along. Is anyone interested in "rooming" with Bjorn? Pros: Almost always has alcohol on hand + hangover cures, able to tutor in magical theory and music, makes out / has sex with most anyone, surprisingly decent beneath his airs. Cons: Bossy, creepy brother, perpetually in trouble, no apparent concept of meaningful sexual contact leading to occasional stalkers, plays music at weird hours.

Hue Ran

Edit: Speaking of getting along. Is anyone interested in "rooming" with Bjorn? Pros: Almost always has alcohol on hand + hangover cures, able to tutor in magical theory and music, makes out / has sex with most anyone, surprisingly decent beneath his airs. Cons: Bossy, creepy brother, perpetually in trouble, no apparent concept of meaningful sexual contact leading to occasional stalkers, plays music at weird hours.

I read this and instantly thought of Bjorn and Tyler sharing a room together.

I can't stop laughing, can you say drama!

Kokaine

My O/Os

Cerevan

Quote from: Hue Ran on July 06, 2014, 11:40:17 PM
I read this and instantly thought of Bjorn and Tyler sharing a room together.

I can't stop laughing, can you say drama!

Oh jfc there would be so much drama. If nothing else though they should be drinking buddies. ;) (Bjorn also votes for fucking buddies.)

Quote from: Kokaine on July 06, 2014, 11:41:58 PM
Devlin is also available for suite-mates.

-Bjorn raises hand.-