Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Always a 10! I adore your avatars!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Alhanna

10!... I think I'll join you. Ahem.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Beguile's Mistress

10 - It has to be 'cause so many like it. :-)

WyldRanger

10 - It's just about perfect for BeMi :D

Evil Tim

7.  There's something...off, about it.  Not sure.

Renegade Vile

8 - I really like the art, style and atmosphere of this one. Very nice.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Evil Tim

Nowherewoman

2 for attractiveness, 8 for amusement.  Works out to around a 5 ;D
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

impishcharm

8 - I think I'm more distracted by the colors than anything else.  ;D

You know you hypnotize me, always

Alhanna

7. Quite beautiful, but I wish we could see her whole face, and not just the profile.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Evil Tim

7.  She's attractive but I guess it's just the way the shadows are I can't get a good look at her face.

Rhedyn

8... I like it. It makes me think of the term dicing with death in a different way.

saphireMARIE

10 - I find it strangely attractive and mesmerising.

Nowherewoman

My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Evil Tim

A 5 because...I'm not really sure what I'm looking at.

LamentingQuill

8, it reminds you not to gamble to recklessly in life, death is always waiting to collect you.

King Serperior

An 8.  I like it, but I feel there could be something more...

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rhedyn

10! I'm usually not a fan of gifs as avatars but I find that one kinda hypnotic.

Renegade Vile

7 - Beautiful hair; certainly matches the atmosphere of an Elf, Fae, Faerie or Dryad. This image can be used for just about anything along those lines, really.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Nitro

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]