BOP; <Ooc and Announcements Thread>

Started by KillxLucky, January 29, 2019, 03:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillxLucky

This roleplay is officially open for posting~!
All are free to hang out and post here(in the Ooc), even if you aren't a part of the roleplay. We welcome you.
Just be respectful and remember this is a non-adult roleplay.
Looking for something different? Give the Beneath Our Paws Roleplay a try~!
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

-wanders around- Hmmm this will do xD  Bhaltair and Ifrit are posted! I've been writing them on the side in a notebook and then I type it up and it's funny cause half the time it's not how the original was that I wrote up and often sounds better lol.

KillxLucky

Welcome, welcome~
I do that as well lol!
Or like, when there is a group of people, and one person responds but we're still waiting on a few others, I'll start off a post somewhere because I already know what I wanna say to at least one person who has replied. Then as the others make their posts, I add it in, (or try to) as best as I can and it kinda feeling like a puzzle. c:
I'm still reading over a few things for the day, but I noticed that Ifrit was alone. I've got Ku'Jin free if you're interested in them chatting it up?
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: KillxLucky on February 23, 2019, 11:25:24 AM
Welcome, welcome~
I do that as well lol!
Or like, when there is a group of people, and one person responds but we're still waiting on a few others, I'll start off a post somewhere because I already know what I wanna say to at least one person who has replied. Then as the others make their posts, I add it in, (or try to) as best as I can and it kinda feeling like a puzzle. c:
I'm still reading over a few things for the day, but I noticed that Ifrit was alone. I've got Ku'Jin free if you're interested in them chatting it up?

Oh! same! That's usually when I'm super eager and I don't want to lose my thought process so I'll either bullet point or write.

I wouldn't mind at all! I meant to reply sooner today, but I hate using my phone for things like this.

KillxLucky

It's no worries ~
Thursdays and Sundays are usually my days where I really take the time to focus on homework/schoolwork.
That said, I don't think I will be getting any posts out today. But most likely tomorrow c:
O/o thread here.

finalwolf

KillxLucky

*hugs*
Hallo. Welcome to the ooc ;D
I'm excited.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Quote from: finalwolf on February 26, 2019, 04:25:51 PM
Hey you two!

Hey!! How are you? c:

Oh! Also, Lucky, is it possible for Bhaltair to take up some light hunter duties? xD Jag could teach him lol

finalwolf

Thanks Lucky. I realized the OOC had posts and figured I should get my butt in here X'D

Jag is totally down for teaching Bhaltair XD Plus gives Bhaltair something to due until there are pups again.

KillxLucky

Yeah, I'm definitely down for it. It'd look good in Zuya's eyes too if they happen to be wanting to impress the grump of an alpha.
Maybe even some praise would come out of it. 
I'm wondering if after a while, the three of them go on a "bonding" hunt. lmao.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

That would be great then! Bhaltair wouldn't really be seeking to impress, but if it happens then it's a perk lol. He would just want to be useful to the pack and he does have the strength and size to be a decent hunter with proper training. At least then he could argue that he would definitely be able to provide for any pups lol

lol, "bonding" xD I do wonder how that would go as well. If Jag ever wanted to be a Racija, training Bhaltair might impress? A part of me is wanting to have Bhaltiar asking when Zuya is going to give him some pups to look after.

KillxLucky

Lmfao.
Zuya will be all grumbly because he actually wants pups lmfaoo.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

Poor Zuya lol

Pups will come soon enough...maybe xD

SweetPotatoPie

A Bhaltair post is in the works, I just need to type it up c: Will probably do that tomorrow before or afterwork depending on how I feel and if I can get up early enough lol.

KillxLucky

Okie c:
&& Dunno why I didn't see your message before.
But yeah, pups will come as more people join as well. ;D
*speaking it into existence*

Should be getting Zuzu out for Tsuki here soon as well, Final.
O/o thread here.

finalwolf

No worries. I'm quite busy atm. Girl Scout Cookies came in yesterday so been dealing with that. Almost done delivering all 246 boxes X_X

SweetPotatoPie

I had such excited girl scouts at my grocery store today, I hope they sold a lot lol. One little girl was all "Girl Scout Cookies brought toyou by Girl Scouts!! Did you know they came from Girl Scouts, because I didn't!! Come Get your Girl Scout Cookies!"

SweetPotatoPie

StormyNyte

Hello there! Would it be alright if I poked around here while waiting for approval?

KillxLucky

Yes, of course, StormyNyte(:
Welcome to E and welcome to BOP~
How are you?
O/o thread here.

KillxLucky

My poor Ku'jin.
Sad post is sad and it made me sad. lol.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

I'll be working on my wolves tomorrow and Friday but I'm also going to be running errands and going hiking on my days off this week so bare with me. I get pretty tired from outings but I'll do my best!

KillxLucky

Understandable!
Thank you for letting us know, Lazu~
c:
Let us know how hiking is for ya!

I'll be posting Ku'Jin either today or tomorrow, when I've got a bit of free time.
O/o thread here.

SweetPotatoPie

The hike was a lot of fun!!

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

It was honestly just a photoshoot and not much of a hike xD We headed out pretty late into the day anyways, but I prefer late afternoon lighting than anything else. I wish I had gotten some with out his harness, but that will be next time c: He had a blast though and was super exhausted when we got home. We ended up getting new phones too so that took all freakin morning and I was a little upset by that but I like my new phone. It was time. Our older phones were like 3 models behind and having issues lol

I posted up bhaltair and should have Relic out later tonight.

KillxLucky

That seems like a lot of fun, Sweets~! I'm glad you were able to have a good time.

Just a side note, for everyone, Elder's Moon is when the pack gets together on some full moons and the elders share stories about the dark trait. Or stories in general. It's a good time for everyone to participate with a story, get cozy with loved ones and writers can, if they choose, come up with a good story for their wolves to tell young pups. I plan on having Nuka explain what he thinks he know about the dark trait, but of course everyone can join in on the fun if you have a story to tell~ 
O/o thread here.