Looking for noncon aggressor

Started by Aeda, February 03, 2015, 03:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeda

Hi there! I'm looking for a partner for RP who'd like to play the villain in a rape scenario. I'm looking for someone with good writing skills and a firm grasp of what 'third person' and 'in character/out of character divide' mean.

I like to play gentle, shy, innocent young women who live their lives a little apart from the world - scholars, seamstresses, programmers, librarians, women who live in little cottages far away from others. They have little knowledge of sexual matters, and no idea of how very monstrous some people can be. Think someone a little bit like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and a little bit like Snow White, and you are not too far off the mark. I prefer to play traditionally attractive girls, but am flexible on details of appearance.

Actually, I'm flexible on a lot of things! The bare bones I want is for your character to enjoy the detailed and thorough violation of my character against her will. I want something with 'foreplay' and plenty of molestation before the actual rape. I want it to be thoroughly noncon; I'm not interested in 'but secretly she loves it!' scenarios, though I am open to forced orgasm. Realistic scenarios are cool, but I really love fantasy - werewolves and other shifters, creatures with perverted, animalistic hungers, ogres, beasts, demons, mutants and other monstrous creatures. I don't have a preference on the gender of the aggressor. I enjoy variety!

I prefer to post a paragraph or so at a time, though the exact length depends on the mode of communication and how quickly we are bouncing replies back and forth. I prefer to post once a week, minimum. I would rather post more often, but I can't promise; my work schedule is erratic. If playing via IM, I like to make appointments for sessions ahead of time, since, again, erratic. I am only interested in third person play.

Experience has taught me that it's a good idea to mention I'm not interested in scenarios involving death, mutilation, forced pregnancy or incest, though I'm alright with the threat of the first three.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please take a look at my ons and offs, and send me a message!