Celebrities Have Dark Sides Too (F lf M)

Started by Usani, February 17, 2014, 11:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

1.)(BDSM D/s ) The Actor/Fan: A girl meets her favorite actor at Comic Con in New York and gets to talk with him and everything.  MC tells him she loves his work and it's amazing how he portrays this tough badass but he's really just this soft hearted guy.  For some reason that gets to him and he wants to prove a point that he's not as innocent as he looks.  He finds her room that she's staying at and decides to have a little fun with her.  Brittany is a huge fan of The Walking Dead as well as Boondock Saints 1 & 2 and some of his other movies.  It has been her dream to meet him and when she moved to NY she planned on making that dream a reality.

Kinks: Blindfolds, Tying Up, Orgasm Control, Sex Toys for teasing, Gags, Spanking, Biting for marking her

So, basically I need someone to play Norman Reedus and I prefer that you are familiar with his work so it'll make the story more interesting.  I want this to turn into a Long-Term rp where they get into a relationship.

Update:  I'm open to someone playing Norman Reedus, Andrew Lincoln or even Sean Patrick Flanery for this story.

Usani

BUUUMP! 

Usani

A second idea I just came up with is: What if the actor had met my character at a Con when she was in line to get his autograph and over the weekend he can't stop thinking about her.  Suddenly he becomes obsessed with her and eventually abducts her and at first she's scared because she's not sure of what he's like in real life but eventually she gets comfortable with him and enjoys being around him.  Pretty much a Master/pet story.