Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

violet girl

Quote from: DGblitz on February 07, 2011, 12:21:56 AM
Granted....you were a best selling author, before that neverending bout of writer's block ended the career early.

I wish I was a world renowned chef

Granted, but you are a world renowned school cafeteria chef...

I wish I were a world traveler...
Sexy like Sadie...No 'G' no 'R,' Baby, I'm 'X'-rated... " Let Yourself Get Down" Luscious Jackson | In Search of Manny LP (1993)
~Angela Hayes - Mena Suvari~
American Beauty

Swordsman18

Granted...you were a world traveler till you ended upon a wrong place and ended up being trapped there.

I wish I was utterly perfect in any activity I performed.

DGblitz

Granted....but now everyone is jealous, and no one will talk to you.

I wish I was friends with everyone
...I'm working on it; I'll have one when I'm able to put some thought into it

DG's ONs & OFFs

gaggedLouise

Quote from: violet girl on February 07, 2011, 12:25:48 AM
I wish I were a world traveler...

Granted. You grew up in Constantinople during the final years of the Byzantine empire and was one of the thousands of women taken captive and sold as slaves when the Ottomans took the city in 1453. You were sold to a handsome young eastern Christian nobleman and would follow him on his journeys to Europe and far into Asia - always as his concubine/lover and slave, though. On some occasions your group would be attacked by nomads and you were whipped and used by them before you and yours managed to escape.

I wish I were on my knees sucking cock right now, hands bound behind my back.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Swordsman18

Granted..but sadly the man who places his phallus into your awaiting mouth has no control and ejaculates after just a few seconds of stimulation thus ending your wish much sooner than you expected.

I wish I could be in bed with a beautiful girl, just holding her, not even thinking about having sex with her.

Beguile's Mistress

Wow!  This thread is really generating some creativity in perverting the wishes of those who post.

However, I would like to remind everyone that in this thread perverted does not have the obvious meaning and we need to make sure, as this is a public thread, that PG-13 standards are adhered to at all times.

Keep on having fun, though, and creating those responses to the wishes of other.  I love reading them! ;D

As for Swordsman's wish - It's granted, however, you will never think of having sex with her or anyone else ever again!

I wish the Steelers had won the Super Bowl!

Swordsman18

Granted..But a group of Packers fans hunt you down to change it back to the way it was. So now you are on the run from them.

(Sorry, I will keep it PG-13 from now on. And you know what is funny. I actually would not mind not thinking about having sex with anyone ever again. I think my life would be so much better in fact.)

I wish that the next person's wish allows them to get exactly what they intend without unforeseen consequences.

mrsjaz

Granted, given that I’m the next person   >:)  Your wish is now redundant !

Can I please find a lover with less ego.

"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

blue rose

Granted, but now You have to look for one that acutally has a spine......

I wish they had sampler pizza's, half a slice each so I wouldn't have to choose which one to order
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

mrsjaz

Granted, and as their first customer you get yours free, there on there way by truck, hundred of thousands of Sampler’s pizzas. (great name for a shop)  :-)

I wish I could go to the dentist and not be afraid.  :-(
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Vezaphire

Granted - you are now lobotomized, such that you can't properly feel anything, including fear.

I wish I had a cybernetic implant granting me internet access anywhere in the world, displayed directly into my mind.

DGblitz

Granted, but unfortunately, you forgot to ask for antivirus software.......System Error.......Crash. Oh dear, looks like you need to have everything wiped.

I wish I had the power to make anything I said come true.
...I'm working on it; I'll have one when I'm able to put some thought into it

DG's ONs & OFFs

blue rose

Granted, but if you say something paradoxal, the universe will explode and leave you alone and nekkid.

I wish I was a harem girl
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

HockeyGod

Granted and your wonderful harem assignment is the stable cleaner.

I wish I had time to yoga every day.

Lesonac

Wish granted, but you do so much yoga that you become a yoga pretzel :o

I wish I could draw better
"Thanks for the chocolate...."
My A/A's

BeaconOfSpirit

Granted, but your only drawing talent is for caricatures so obscene that they would squick out ANYONE.

I wish I could have a good frigate and a crew to man her.
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Lesonac

Wish granted, but the frigate is a hand me down and your crew turn into undead pirates.

I wish I could win the lottery
"Thanks for the chocolate...."
My A/A's

HockeyGod

Granted, you've won the church bake sale lottery and your prize is a pan of brownies handmade by Mrs. Bumgarten, known for picking her nose.

I wish I could clone myself.

Aeval

GRANTED! However..there was a slight error: some kind of gene mutation- just a little one- so although your clone looks EXACTLY like you..he behaves exactly the OPPOSITE of you!

I wish I could teleport everywhere and not have to fly!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Rubicon

Granted! Sadly, this ability does not extend to luggage. Or clothing.

I wish I could have my cardiovascular system replaced with one that worked properly, god damn it!

Anesa

Quote from: Rubicon on March 02, 2011, 04:33:20 PM
Granted! Sadly, this ability does not extend to luggage. Or clothing.

I wish I could have my cardiovascular system replaced with one that worked properly, god damn it!

Wish granted, however your new heart that beats strong and healthy has lost it's capacity to love and now you have a  blind, cruel, selfish and unloving heart...

I wish I would find that one person who wanted to know the real me...

Aeval

You have darling! And that person is right here! Right now! Only...that person  is a 'she' and not a 'he'  ;D

I wish the snow would all melt away like..right now!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Zaer Darkwail

Wish granted, all snow melts away and land is cleared from it. But it resulted from global warming and so it melted icebergs also and suddenly land was filled with water instead, sinking cities and countries and leave only few islands standing above sea surface.

I wish I would have more time to post between Elliquiy and RPol without sacrificing playing WoW nor disregard my schooling.

Rubicon

Granted! Sadly, this is because Elliquiy, RPol, and WoW all develop server issues that has each only up for ten minutes a day. But they aren't the same ten minutes, so plenty of time to go from one to the next....

I wish I had an easier time waking up in the morning.

mrsjaz

Granted,  Unfortunately you desired the "easier time" more and more, and the later you became for work, the more problems it created, untill you lost your job.

I want the location of real treasure, that would  make me rich beyond my wildest dreams just like the Count of Monte Cristo did.
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas