Super Smash Bros. Bangin' (Accepting Applicants)

Started by SammyGirl, May 12, 2014, 12:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

Hahah, yes! Just leaving this here...

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/shulk.html

So, two characters I make just because they would be fun, actually become Smashers. I like this!

SammyGirl

Quote from: Ace Flyer on August 29, 2014, 09:27:43 PM
Hahah, yes! Just leaving this here...

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/shulk.html

So, two characters I make just because they would be fun, actually become Smashers. I like this!
Man I wish they would do that for me.

<<'

EdwardShane

It would be nice to see Shadow get some appropriate attention.  He has a very wide array of abilities they could easily give him to make him playable.....as opposed to the duck hunt dog.  Who all it EVER does is laugh at you!  Why the hell do they make that playable instead of someone legitimate?

Golden Sun playable characters would be awesome too.  Actually, several of the assist trophies could have been made playable, come to think of it.  It'd also be cool to see Zero instead of classic megaman (or, at the very least, make it Megaman X!)

Zekromnomnom

While I do think the Duck Hunt Dog is kind of stupid, I like that Megaman is there. I like the idea of having a few more characters with ranged abilities, considering how many dudes with swords there are now.

EdwardShane

Well, it's not the fact that they chose megaman in my mind.  It's more the fact that they chose the -wrong- megaman.  Granted, I would have preferred Zero (who actuallty DOES have ranged capabilities too)

SammyGirl

EdwardShane

Just....random thing that popped in my mind with the request just given.

SammyGirl

EdwardShane

we need a lot of the canon smash cast, really lol.

Interdiction of words

Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

SammyGirl

Interdiction of words

Character name: Lucario
Character Gender and Species: Male, Lucario
Originating Game: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
5 words to describe personality: Strong, stalwart, introverted, quiet, and methodical
Battle Skills and Weaponry: Energy moves that projects outwards to cause damage while providing kicks and punches.
Pokemon or other partner: N/A
Brief History: Raised with the few others of his kind, he was brought up to fight those that might seek to put themselves over him but as well to prove to the others around him that he is more then a mere tool of battle but a force to be reckoned with. His battles have been long and his enemies endless but in the end he shall prevail over all trials.
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

EdwardShane

The only thing I can think to point out was that his originating game was actually Diamond and Pearl.  Other than that, great character sheet ^^

SammyGirl

Zekromnomnom

I could maybe do Bowser. I was thinking Donkey Kong, but a character able to speak might be easier for me.

EdwardShane

make like a rodent and gopher it!  we could use more villainy characters!

SammyGirl

Interdiction of words

Lucario is neither a villain nor a good guy but I could make a villain but I am unsure where to start Lucario off. 

EdwardShane

I would suggest perhaps in the trailer park, if you can't figure out a way to jump in the main story as of yet

Interdiction of words

And another confusion... what is the main story? I try to follow it but it ends up making little sense

EdwardShane

Basically and to my understanding, right now it is revolving around the device that allows people to come to and from Minerva, called the Porta Omnia.  Not a whole lot is known about it right now other than that it functions as needed, it runs on chaos energy, it could blow up the planet if it's handled in the wrong ways, and it could be a disaster if it falls into the wrong hands.  Sarah Kerrigan, AKA the Queen of Blades, has taken it upon herself to safeguard it herself with the help of her Swarm.  She is working together with Shadow the Hedgehog and has an ally with Commander Shepard, but the people in charge of the stadium are a bit suspicious of her, especially since Kerrigan and Shadow fought with Samus and Zero while they were trying to investigate the device.

Interdiction of words

EdwardShane

Interdiction of words

i might make a sheet for him then but it looks like I will

SammyGirl

Ridley is not taken. It would be great to have him in here. If you're having trouble starting out, you could always start simply like Shane suggested, and just pop in at the trailer park. It's an IC chat thread. An easy way to get the feel for your character and others without worrying about the story.