Truth or Dare? Lesbian Edition (closed)

Started by Hercinia, July 20, 2013, 08:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

Haha, ok. Well Chrystal has GMed WAY more than me, so I'll take her advice.

With that in mind, the other girls that have shown an interest can join up too, I believe that makes 9-10.

Hercinia

Should we say 12 players and make it more like spin the bottle, so if one writer is away for a few days, the others can skip here go until she's back?

MadJackal

Hercinia

stargirl

Hi. I'm interested in this. I mean, if there is still some room for it.

I could write a CS as soon as you say I'm approved.

Thank you

Hercinia

Quote from: stargirl on July 21, 2013, 11:08:13 PM

I could write a CS as soon as you say I'm approved.

Thank you

Sure, I like your style. Join us if you wish.

Chrystal

Quote from: Hercinia on July 21, 2013, 06:33:14 PM
Haha, ok. Well Chrystal has GMed WAY more than me, so I'll take her advice.

With that in mind, the other girls that have shown an interest can join up too, I believe that makes 9-10.
Quote from: Hercinia on July 21, 2013, 06:41:52 PM
Should we say 12 players and make it more like spin the bottle, so if one writer is away for a few days, the others can skip here go until she's back?

If you are going to start taking my advice, then I shall offer more.

Have an exit strategy. If someone drops out, it will most likely be without saying anything to anyone. They will simply stop posting, most likely in the middle of a scene where everyone else is waiting for their character to do something.

So my advice is to say to everyone, "If you drop out, I will give you a week to return and if no-one hears from you in that time, we will assume your character has left the party and gone to sleep".

I actually tried to run a "Hen party" (Batchelorette party) rp once. It fizzled because people paired up and then their partner's vanished. I no-longer encourage pairing up in my group games - rather I encourage the sharing of submissives between the dommes.

Quote from: MadJackal on July 21, 2013, 06:43:29 PM
So does that count me in or still not ?

Hi Madjackal. I had a feeling our paths would cross! *grin*

Quote from: stargirl on July 21, 2013, 11:08:13 PM

*Glomps Star*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

AurelieCatena

Maybe I can play a girl who arrives late at the party?

Surely, some players will have dropped off by the 8th of August and there will be slots available.

I concur with Chrystal: group games tend either to die very quickly or end up with only one pair continuing to play. Those that manage to last longer are those with a lot of freedom in the posting schedule and allow players to come in and out freely (without disrupting the game).

Chrystal

Or are designed in such a way that loosing players is part of the game.... *snigger*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Hercinia

Since I am currently bowing down to Chrystal, *copies and pastes her idea...* If you drop out, I will give you a week to return and if no-one hears from you in that time, we will assume your character has left the party and gone to sleep, or went outside to pee and got chased away by a bear.

@AurelieCatena: Good idea, just give your character a reason why she'll be late and drop in when you can :)

I suppose if people drop out silently we can write them out, some may go home for an emergency, some may have jobs/family to attend to.

MadJackal

Name: Vanessa Vauln

Height: 5"9

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Notable physical characteristics: None

Personality: Always act like a sleepy tired girl. She is rather funny and easy-going but she never likes to show it, which is why she's always sarcastic (a trait most of her friends like in her). She also cares a lot about her appearance, always wearing nice clothes. She also has a habit of chewing bubble-gum. She has a lot of passions including sports (jogging, kick-boxing, gymnastic), cars, music...

Turn ons: Strip-Tease, public scenes, exhib, sextoys, forced homosexuality (though she doesn't know that)

Turn offs: Scat, blood

Hercinia

I love Vanessa, MadJackal. I want to touch her inappropriately.  :-\

Chrystal

Hercinia, something to consider. This has already been mentioned oblequely;

Quote from: yesiroleplay on July 21, 2013, 12:52:46 PM
I actually think the game should focus on the main room - around a cozy fire and some good wine and the sorority reminisces of their college days.
And... well, for me this works best as a one-shot deal.  The game itself, the aftermath the next morning, and then a game that actually comes to scripted end rather than simply dying.

They can be 'stuck' at the lodge for the weekend, but let's not try to fit more into the weekend other than the game and the consequences thereof. 

If you think your RP is going to last more than 12 hours of game time, think again! The ONLY way that will ever happen is if you, as GM, decide to jump time forward to the next day.

In a smut-heavy group game like this, the entire game can last six months of real time and not cover much more than an hour of game time! Seriously!

Hercinia

Quote from: Chrystal on July 22, 2013, 09:58:47 AM
Hercinia, something to consider. This has already been mentioned oblequely;

If you think your RP is going to last more than 12 hours of game time, think again! The ONLY way that will ever happen is if you, as GM, decide to jump time forward to the next day.

In a smut-heavy group game like this, the entire game can last six months of real time and not cover much more than an hour of game time! Seriously!

Ah, good point. I guess the game will be set around just one night of the game, we can start with the arrival of all the girls and skip forward once everyone is comfortable with their character and her relationship with each of the other girls. Sound good, or a better idea anyone?

Chrystal

So, in response to Aurelie arriving late:

How late is late?

The chances are that by the time Aurelie comes back on August 8th, we ewill have got to the point of someone suggesting we play "Spin the bottle", and someone else draining their bottle and donating it to be spun.

As for why, how about she got stuck in a traffic jam because some stupid testosterone head decided to earn himself a Darwin award and remove himself from the gene pool by driving his car under the front of a truck!

AurelieCatena

I'll see which point the game has reached when I come back. Depending on how much time has passed I'll find a suitable excuse. Of course, if the game is already finished and everybody is asleep or drunk, she might not come at all. Maybe she will already be somewhat drunk if that helps her mixing herself in the party mood.

However, my main fear is not that the game has gone too far but that it has died prematurely.

Hercinia

Quote from: Chrystal on July 22, 2013, 10:16:31 AM
So, in response to Aurelie arriving late:

How late is late?

The chances are that by the time Aurelie comes back on August 8th, we ewill have got to the point of someone suggesting we play "Spin the bottle", and someone else draining their bottle and donating it to be spun.

As for why, how about she got stuck in a traffic jam because some stupid testosterone head decided to earn himself a Darwin award and remove himself from the gene pool by driving his car under the front of a truck!

Hahaha! I love that, I'm voting 'testosterone head'.

Chrystal

Quote from: AurelieCatena on July 22, 2013, 10:23:21 AM
However, my main fear is not that the game has gone too far but that it has died prematurely.

We'll try not to let that happen...  Even if it's just the three of us, we could still have some fun!

Hercinia

yesiroleplay

I still owe you a CS, but my two cents?

If AurelieCatena has time in real-world August to join, then I'd simply have her come down from her room and join the game at that time.
Maybe her character was up there on the phone talking to her boyfriend.  Maybe she was having sex with another unnamed character that need not be named, let alone detailed.  Maybe she was in the kitchen making snacks. Maybe she went for a walk around the lake...

In any case, she arrives *in the scene* when she joins, rather than arriving *at the lodge*

Hercinia

Great thoughts! ^

Also, don't rush your cs, we're waiting on quite a few, so take your time.

ElvenKitten

yesiroleplay

Hercinia

steelsmiter

I know you are probably pretty full up, but I thought I might throw it out there:

The devil hates gingers.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!