News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

PSP Problems

Started by persephone325, October 23, 2015, 12:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

So, I've had my PSP for...5 years now? Maybe 6. I downloaded quite a few games from the store over the years.

Now that I've picked it up again after a while, not all my games are there. I don't know how to get them back. There's 4 that are missing (to my recollection), and in the store it doesn't even say that I downloaded them. So I would have to pay for them again if I can't figure out how to get them back.

I tried contacting support, but I can't. On the website, the "Contact Us" link just takes me to the FAQ/Help section. There's no way to directly contact them.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Renegade Vile

Greetings lady persephone,

It took some digging, but if you keep following the links you end up here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/bd-p/22039 , which is the support forum for Playstation Network. If nothing else, they'll be able to point you in the right direction. It is the US site though, but you should be able to find the same for any other country in case you need it.
I've had a PSP for just as long and haven't booted it up for a while, maybe I should check this too... Oh, and maybe download MediaGo, besides being a really good music player, it also makes backing up saves and installing games for the PSP much easier (sadly, the VITA has gone back to a small tool that heavily checks copyright and DRM nonsense).
Oh, and if you don't have it yet, I very much recommend the VITA, it's a very underrated piece of hardware for people who want a little more than mobile phone apps as gaming entertainment. It's own library of games isn't stellar, but the wealth of older titles that run smoothly on it makes it really worth having; this includes a lot of PSP titles.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>