A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoshana

Nate took Samantha through some basic soccer drills. She didn't have much experience with the game, but she caught on quick. He stopped holding back so much and began to give her more and more of a challenge.

Was he playing with fire here? He loved being out here with her, but he also had to remind himself that she was a werewolf, not a human--and werewolves, especially ones his age, could have control issues. But he pushed that thought aside. He wanted to be with her--he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. And she seemed fine right now.

"You're good!" he called out as she managed to snatch the ball away from him without any kind of foul.  He followed up by giving her a playful bow, conceding the point.
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

Edhel Tari

Eva ran to Lyk and jumped into his arms.  "I cannot believe you did that!  He could've killed you!"  Then pulling back, she put her hands on her hips.  "What were you thinking?  What if something had happened to you?  Don't you think its just as important to me that nothing happens to you?"   The stress of all that had happened had wore then on Eva. 

But then she just took a deep breath and sighed.  "And then again, maybe if I hadn't walked out this wouldn't have happened either."  Walking over to Lyk, she put her arm around his waist.  "Do you want to go to the dorm and rest?"
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"Well I believe you still owe me a bath Eva." Lyk laughed a little as they began back to thier dorm. He'd just wanted to get to his bed and relax in his dog form, after his bath of course, it was always easier to relax as a dog rather than as a human.

Edhel Tari

Eva just chuckled and shook her head.  "Yes, darling, you definitely need a bath!"  She agreed, helping him to the room.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

After Alex had said she would think about it,Kiryu went off to find the new unzombified kitty.

Kevben Battleheart

~~Rogal Dorn~~

Walking back over to Alex, Rogal nodded his head. "Yes, he was my old master before he sent me here. Although I wonder why he's here. He hates werewolves with a passion unless..." he trailed off as he started to think about why he would be here when it struck him, "unless he's here to kill off all the werewolves." he said, the thought making since.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Gideon

When they got to thier room Lyk changed into his dog form and began to scratch the door to the bathroom happy he was finally going to get his bath.

LimitlessNikkie

~Alex~

I sighed "thats perfect, just perfect and he's probably only the first to arive." Looking around I was glad to see Eva and Lyk leaving there cooing was getting on my nerves. "are you worried." I asked starting to move towards my room needing to make a call I knew wouldn't be any fun.

Dreamers Sand

~Cerise~

She watched and saw two people moving to play soccer perhaps, but her eyes fell from them and she stretched a bit. The human girl picked herself up from the state of stillness and she began to walk. Her eyes set for nowhere, and her mind mulling over thoughts like, what time her class would start. Cerise turned up her eyes though, as she stepped nearer the school, spotting people departing from some situation. She raised the brim of her fedora and her silvery eyes tried to spot a single person to read for information, but she didn't find one close enough.

Cerise leaned against the wall of the school, in the building's shadow as she looked over the scenery. Sliding down, she pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her arms across it, leaning her head back and taking in a deep breath.

Damn.

~Vexen~

A man departed from his ride, parking the black BMW against one of the last lots. He stepped out, wearing a white button up top and a pair of faded jeans with a leather studded belt, a sapphire pendant around his neck, and smooth black dress boots. He walked to the school, flawlessly moving as if he could glide over the air, his crimson eyes reaching out to those who he passed. But he ignored the most of them, his red hair pulled back loosely behind him with a black ribbon as he stepped into the school.

There, he went to the headmaster's office, taking a seat and waiting to be assigned a room, as he was going to be a teaching aid as well as taking a few classes for his own good.
"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Edhel Tari

When they got into the room, Eva just cracked up at Lyk.  "You are so bad!"  Walking over, she opened the door to let him in.  "You know, you could've stayed human to get into the bathroom and got the shower ready."   She went over to the shower and turned it to warm, not hot, but warm.   "Ok, get in, I'll be back soon."

Going back into the main room to her dresser.  Carefully she searched for her favorite soap, conditioner and some clean clothes to get back into.  Going back to the bathroom, she slipped off her shoes, her skirt, her jersey, then her bra.  Turning towards the shower, she checked the water once more.  Then she retrieved the soaps, two wash clothes and two towels.   Turning back to Lyk, she said, "Okay, here I come."
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Lyk was a little surprised to see he come in without a bra on but went ahead and jumped into the shower eagerly awaiting his bath.

Edhel Tari

Eva did not take off her remaining covering, but she didn't want to be wash a dog...I mean wolf....with her clothes on.   So she retrieved her soaps and got into the shower with Lyk.  Then knowing what he must be thinking, she scoffed.  "Well, its not like you haven't seen me already!"  She chuckled, as she began to put some of her soap onto his fur.  "This will make you smell so good, and it will clean you and make your fur bright and shiny."  She got down on her knees and began to lather his coat.  She would clean his face with the wash cloth.  She used her nails to spread the soap and to scratch any itches he may have in the process.

Then she rinsed him, and put on a conditioner.  "This will make your fur so soft, all the other wolfs will wish I took care of them."   She laughed. Then she rinses him again.  After that, she took the wash cloth, knelt down facing him and began to clean him, smiling into his eyes.  "You are very handsome, no matter what form you take."  She kissed him on the nose, turned off the water, and grabbed his towel to dry him.   
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

As Eva tried to dry him Lyk started to shake himslef dry before licking her in the face several times over and over. When she was finally able to dry him he went onto his bed to relax.

Edhel Tari

"Ewwwww, Lyk!!!!"  She shouted, turning her head, as he began to shake.  When she turned around he was walking out the door.  Just to tease him, she said, "Bad dog!  Bad!" she giggled.  Then she slipped out of her panties, closed the shower and took her own bath.  Once she was all clean and smelling wonderful, she slipped out, drying herself.  Putting on clean clothes and undies, and went into the room and crawled into bed with Lyk.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

When she came in and laid down beside him Lyk snuggled himself up against her stomach and chest peacefully relax up against slowly starting to feel tired.

Edhel Tari

Eva gently began to rub Lyk's fur around his head.  He smelled wonderful.  And she would continue rubbing his fur until she knew he was asleep.
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Since he felt somewhat protected by her, with her stomach and breasts pressing against his back, Lyk began to fall asleep while she continued to rub his fur.

Edhel Tari

As Lyk relaxed against her, she soon could tell his breathing was regular and had fallen asleep.  She laid there for a few minutes, before her eyes closed and she too was asleep.
(Shakespeare)

RomanSoldier

Quote from: Shoshana on July 05, 2010, 10:39:53 PM
Nate took Samantha through some basic soccer drills. She didn't have much experience with the game, but she caught on quick. He stopped holding back so much and began to give her more and more of a challenge.

Was he playing with fire here? He loved being out here with her, but he also had to remind himself that she was a werewolf, not a human--and werewolves, especially ones his age, could have control issues. But he pushed that thought aside. He wanted to be with her--he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. And she seemed fine right now.

"You're good!" he called out as she managed to snatch the ball away from him without any kind of foul.  He followed up by giving her a playful bow, conceding the point.

Samantha liked being near him, and now that she had some proper training, she could easily beat him. Only once did she think she was being watched and looked up and around to see who it was.  She didn't spot anyone so shrugged it off.  Nate bowed "I before her, in a sort of 'I give up' way. "I think I am going to like playing with you." She walked up to him and wanted to hug him. She was right, his smell was great after exercise.

Leo

Bahadir sheathed his dagger, but not before cleaning the drop of blood on its edge with an old handkerchief. He walked with Adolphus, looking at the children one last time before he turned his attention to him. "Bahadir, Fur Hunter from East. I'm here to learn about this place" he looked at him again with that glare "...and I don't appreciate abuse of powerful positions. These students are all either too young and foolish to understand discipline, or too early in their immortality to know their place. Either way, trying to force discipline on them like this was wrong, I do not believe you have the capacity to hold yourself back from responding to provocation.... and these kids will probably be great at it". His words were alien to him at first, he didn't understand his apparent sentimentality towards the students.

Why? he thought, he had never cared for anyone but himself, why did he now? However, after a brief moment of pondering, he cast the thought from his mind "You must earn their respect if you wish to teach them. Forcing them will only result in unpleasant confrontations" he placed his hand on the hilt of the sword on his belt, seemingly resting it "Besides, you wouldn't want an elder daddy to hate you"
I'm not new. I just... lurk...

Shoshana

Quote from: RomanSoldier on July 06, 2010, 12:07:52 AM
Samantha liked being near him, and now that she had some proper training, she could easily beat him. Only once did she think she was being watched and looked up and around to see who it was.  She didn't spot anyone so shrugged it off.  Nate bowed "I before her, in a sort of 'I give up' way. "I think I am going to like playing with you." She walked up to him and wanted to hug him. She was right, his smell was great after exercise.

Nate couldn't say why he did it, except that somehow it felt completely natural to pull Samantha into a hug. He held her for a long moment, just wanting to feel her up against him. But then he realized what he was doing, and reluctantly broke apart from her a little.

He still didn't know precisely where he stood with her, he reminded himself. He belonged to her, but that didn't mean she belonged to him.

He smiled at her. "You're really good," he said again. "But, ah--well, why were you looking around before, as if someone was watching us? Did you see anyone?"

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha was pulled into a hug.  She wanted to stay next to Nate, but he pulled away.  She forced emotions aside figuring he was just doing it because he was her... caretaker.  She wanted to pull him close and take all of him in.  Her head went fuzzy when she got close to him and it was hard to concetrait. 'What is going on with me?' she wondered.

"I'm not to sure if someone was watching us. I just got a feeling. So, what now? Class isn't going to start again for a while?" She looked at him, hoping that he would continue to want to spend time with her.

Shoshana

Nate frowned at the thought that someone had been observing them--but, on the other hand, it may have been just some curious onlooker. For many of the vamps here, spending time with werewolves and their servants was a new experience. Just because someone had looked them over, didn't mean that someone meant them any harm. Still, it was something to keep in mind . . .

Meanwhile, Samantha was right. They still had a while before class--which gave him the perfect excuse to spend more time with her.

"How about a long walk?" he asked, taking her hand.

~Bruce Springsteen

RomanSoldier

Samantha smiled as he suggested a long walk.  It would be nice after so much exercise. "Yeah, a long walk sounds good. In fact I think a short run would be nice too." She looked at him, waiting to see what he was going to say.  She wanted to show him her wolf side, something that she rarely let anyone see.

LimitlessNikkie

~Allie~

I came out of the trace like state and looked at my notes. This was going to be interesting, like the cross roads that lead to war. I smiled it was perfect push one way and you get long lasting peace push the other way you have a war that could last a very long time and it all depended on a bunch of kids. I laughed allowed delighted clapping my hands. And all I needed was Lyk or Eva, preferably Lyk the Weres hurting the vampires would cause more anger especially with the superiority complex so many vampires have. Giggling imaging the anger, the fear the rage a few words from her could cause I stood up and stretched. Bored with listening knowing what I need to do I decided to roam the halls it was late enough not many should be wandering around.
Walking the halls I lingered and saw the light in the head masters office on, knowing he would no longer be about I opened the door and stepped in. Taking in his red hair and crimson eyes I smiled at him lightly "The headmaster won't be in again till morning can i help you?"