new improved family resort weekend ( drama, incest, master slave, age play)

Started by Chreestafer, October 15, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

So im reviving a thread that went a little heywire.  those that are interested have spots but still need people :)

Dad was bad.

A year after her youngest daughter was born mom found out her husband was cheating on her with his secratary, they ran off into the unkown.  Without her knowing he borrowed a bunch of money from a local loan shark he didnt realize had ties to the mob.  With dad running off into the great unkown mom was left with his debt, a debt she couldnt pay, a debt that landed Chris who was 17 at the time in the hospital.  One day Chris walked home from school when a van pulled up and took him away.  Three days later he was dumped at her doorstep with only breaths to spare.  When Chris turned 18 he joined the navy knowing he could get alot of money out of it to pay off the debt.  At the same time mom decided to try a get rish scheme which landed her on the shit list and endlessly in court.  Days went by before Chris found out she was set on house arrest only being released to either him or a parol officer who would make her life hell. So Chris took it upon himsilf to take care of her now.  A threatning action (a pile of dead deers on the front lawn) has made matters urgent. So to get a away, more like run away, Chris organized a family resort weekend in the mountains away from civilization, away from the mob, in an area where phones dont work.  The week went well until the weather hit leaving them stranded in 10 inches of snow.

Cabin

this is where we start

Roles needed:

Mom: Elven Sex Goddess
Oldest Son: Chreestafer
Younger Son:
Young Daughter: Star Girl
Middle Daughter:
Older Daughter:
Grand mother:
Aunt: Mora

Character:

Name:
Sex:
Photo:
Nude Character Desprition: (cock size, shaven hairy, bust size, tattoos, piercings, ect)
Bio:
Sexual Orientation:
Sexual Interests / Fetishes:
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck:

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elven Sex Goddess

Name:  Anna Phoenix
Sub or Dom:  Sub
Sex:  Female
Photo:  xxx
Bio:   Anna husband ran off with another woman.   Leaving her bills with loan sharks to be paid.    She could have taken the path of becoming a whore, a prostitute which had been offered her.   She instead took the high ground at that point in her life.   She would not stoop to such.   So she became involved with a posy scheme.    That would over the years rake in enough money to support her and the children.    Until one day it all came crashing down as the FBI had the players of the scheme under investigation and had collected enough facts to indict those involved.   

Being it was her first time,  it helped her get a sentence of fifteen years under house arrest still.  In  part  because of the thousands of people she had helped rob them of their life savings.    Released to her son Chris.    He organizes a weekend excursion for the family.  To get the family away for a weekend that would turn into longer venture then figured.     

Chris is also given a instruction booklet on the house arrest.   His mother could not go more then one hundred feet from the location that he had to call in with the ankle bracelet she has to always wear.   She through not in jail is still very much a convict and has lost all legal rights.  Such as the right to vote,  and other freedoms such as the right to own a firearm.     In a twist of fate,  that day  Chris decided to take on the responsibility of being the guardian over his mother house arrest  he at the same time became emancipated  and recognized as an adult and no longer her ward. 

Of course the mob did not go away.    Nor did what she owed through her husband who abandon her.   Anna simply had moved the family away.   To avoid the loan shark.    But when she got in trouble with the law,  it put her and the family back on the radar of the mob.   Unlike most other things, their is no forgiveness of such debts owed by the mob.   
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Sexual Interests / Fetishes:   To be dominated
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck:  All of them

Chreestafer

Name:Christopher Phoenix
Sub or Dom: Dom or Sub, but mostly Dom
Sex: Male
Photo:

Bio: He experienced three days of straight hell when he was 17 that hasnt ever sat with him correctly.  He joined the service at 18 to get away from his family he saw as failures. However, a year later when he was home on leave he found himself watching his mother, showering, so revealing and an inner urge awoke inside him.

Years later he decided to organize a family function, more so to get them away from the assholes that were after them.  So he lead them to the mountains to a cabin that belonged to a naval budy of his.  This he hopped would give him another opprotunity at his mother, since he had to keep an eye on her at all times.
Sexual Orientation:Bi Curious
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Giving anal, Feet, Squirting, Hairy, Incest
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Mainly mom at first since spying on her when he was younger
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Castamere

I have a rather interesting choice for the bio, however if you think it doesn't fit your long term story direction I am more than happy to revise it.

Name: Donald Arnold
Sub or Dom: Switch, Dom Preferred 
Bio:

Donald is Anna's elder brother and has always been a family friend, to help out those who needed him but that didn't mean the man was without fault. A well kept and polished gentleman even when he was young he has always been courteous and kind, but the man belongs to an era which boasted of sex crazed parties and concerts in which the inexplicable happened. He knew about the family problems and agrees to the meet and greet, of course the man's always been a dirty bastard and within his loins carries a lust for each of the family members who ignite his passion like no other. 

Nude Description per Request Donald has a slightly fuzzy chest and legs. The man keeps himself well groomed at all times. His has a circumcized endowment of a little over eight inches.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: All of my O/Os apply.
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Anyone/everyone Donald shares a connection with throughout his stay.

A coat of gold, a coat of red... a lion still has claws.
And mine are long & sharp my Lord... as long and sharp as yours.

"The Castaway Thread" Updated - 11/09

Mora

Name: Sasha Phoenix
Sub or Dom: sub
Sex:female
Photo:
nude description: DD breasts, round and firm, natural. A firm ass and a tattoo of a bat just above her rear. Tongue piercing, flower tattoos on her ankles. Her pussy is shaved, and she has slim legs.
Bio: Anna's younger sister, and Chris's aunt. She has always stayed close to the family. She hasn't yet been married, though she's still had time to have 'fun'. Sasha was unaware of the family troubles, but decided she'd come on this resort for fun.
Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Sexual Interests / Fetishes:anal, strapon
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Everyone on the resort.

MaiMizzu

I'll make the other daughter if I could. What age are we talking? Like early 20's?
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Chreestafer

i think im going to add some sisters and take other characters away lol, you can be age 16 up or be the older sister if you wish
Ons and Offs
F-List

MaiMizzu

I'll be the younger sister if you want. Like 17? Maybe she kind of has been away from the family, away at a special school. Like a dancing academy or something. heh. If you have any requests or anything about her, lemme know.
And it wont be a problem for anyone if she's that young, will it? I mean I want her in on all th action too lol
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Chreestafer

17 is fine and read my ons and offs if you want ideas but other then that she is yours to create lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

I was going to do the young sister. I was just taking some time to finish my character details. Is the younger sister taken now?

Chreestafer

well you were 16 right? you be the youngest and she can be 17 the second youngest that sound ok?
Ons and Offs
F-List

MaiMizzu

Name: Zoe Phoenix
Sub or Dom: Sub
Sex: Female
Photo:

Nude Character Desprition: Zoe has a neatly trimmed pussy. She has a small tatoo on her bicep of 3 gold colored triangles. She has 2 piercings in each ear, but no others. She has a small birthmark on her ass.
Bio: Zoe is the second youngest of the family, but that doesn’t mean she is inexperienced. She has been kept out of the family troubles for the most part, but mostly because she has chosen not to see the problems. She has immersed herself in her love of dance and performing. She has spent a lot of time away from her home, either living with friends or squatting in abandoned buildings. She simply wants to hide from whatever problems her family is having.
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: My on/offs apply as always
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Any of them

stargirl

Ok. I will post my character very soon.

I was just ,looking, we have 4 female subs, one Dom male and one switch. Are you sure they can control all these girls?

stargirl

Name: Laura Phoenix
Sub or Dom: sub
Nude Character Description: Laura has a natural shaped body with nice shaped breasts. She is very pretty for a nerdy girl.
Bio:
Laura was very young when the problems started and she always see those as something faked. She trusts her mother enough to believe she wouldn't do anything really illegal or bad. She is a good girl and mostly a nerd. Mostly a book girl she is not interested in boys or anything like that. She is don't trust her sister very much. As Zoe is always out of home, Laura sees her as a bad girl if not just rebel. But she don't really trust her brother Chris. Of course that don't make her the best sister in the world. It is just better with her brother Jake, as he is a cool guy, not as good s her at school, but he likes things as she likes. They even play D&D together.

Well, there is Jessica, her older sister. Jessica is the real older sister type. She have been around all the time and she helps mommy. For Laura, that is enough to make her a good girl. Other girls in the neighborhood would say Jessica is a slut. That would make Laura really angry. Her sister maybe be pretty and even have a taste for short clothes, but Laura is very sure she is also responsible and mature.

Who she really likes is her uncle Donald, and Mommy of course. Uncle Donald have always been helpful to the family and kind to her. It is always good when he is around.

Her cousin Jeremy is something else. It is kind of cool when he is around, for an older boys he even knows nice things about video games and all. It is just that sometimes he is mean, an likes making silly jokes. Laura actually don't trust him, even if they can talk and play together.  You know... There's something about this guy.

Even being a nerd, she is actually a pretty girl. She is really just unsure of herself, but maybe the books and studies is really a way to keep her away from the problems.

Sexual Orientation: Straight (She is, not me. But it is ok to make her change that)
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: I'm Ok with what is Ok for the others.
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Any of them (or all of them)

Castamere

We have two male switches, but for Donald I can safely say he's more dom than sub. I like to put in the switch bit for the flexibility bit.

I am sure we'll have a couple more dom characters before we start, if not I definitely won't mind picking out one of the roles from the list and turning them into a dominant. ~nodnods~

Chreestafer

ok guys im loving it, going to keep this open until tomorrow, if no more interest then ill kick it off ;)

oh also, "nude character description" has been added to the character create
Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

Name: Jake Phoenix
Sub or Dom:sub, can play dom if asked/desired to
Sex:male
Photo:
Nude Character Desprition: 6 inch cock, not shaven [at least for now], no tats, freckles  here and there on his thighs and oen he gets teased about from mom on his ass
Bio:Jake was a rather innocent boy trying to be studious in school and keep out of trouble. He always had a hard time with women. Not many people spoke nerd at the school, especially comic nerd he was happy though that he always had someone in the family to fall back on when he needed it most. Hsi twin sister msot especially. They were literally two peas of the same pod and even shared teh same interst with her, soemtiems playing DnD with her all the way till sunrise.
Sexual Orientation:straight
Sexual Interests / Fetishes:open to most anything, icly he hasnt had any experience beyond his hand.
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck:want to fuck ->mom, zoe, sasha, but most of all, Laura. He has an unspeakable attraction to his twin that he has yet to have an opportunity to act on.

stargirl

Great!

Laura has a twin. I update her description with her opinion about Jake and Nude Description.

apygoos

twincest? more like wincest XP
looking forward to playing out their interactions :)

Rage

Damn, I was gonna apply for the Youngest son... Since eldest is already taken... Ummm, any chance of slotting another one in there?

If so, I'll got for somewhere between the two ~Looks~ So, how does 20 sound... Unless we want to go for another set of twins?

If not, then I'll go back to my hunt for an interesting RP.

Not much good at playing characters older than 20, since I'm only 20 myself... Makes sense, heh
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Chreestafer

rage first off like the avatar freaking love the game, second you could always be a cousin if you wanted?

lastly everyone looks like well be starting pretty soon id like to get a few more gals, maybe people to play grand parents
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

I don't think you will find someone that wants to play a grandparent. I mean, what they are going to do?

Do you think we need more girls? I was thinking we were needing more boys. :)

apygoos

Elven Sex Goddess

Mom  Anna  40
Aunt(mom's sister)  Sasha 31
Daughter  Zoe  17
Daughter Laura 16

Son    Christoper   24
Uncle(mom's brother) Donald  44
Son  Jake  16
An Rage can be either another son or cousin perhaps Donald's son   

That is good enough,  eight roles 4 and 4 balance between genders.   

apygoos

stargirl

Great!

Now, if someone creates the threads, we can start posting some interactions from before the weekend, like to introduce the characters to each other.

Mora

Quote from: stargirl on October 17, 2012, 08:44:36 PM
Great!

Now, if someone creates the threads, we can start posting some interactions from before the weekend, like to introduce the characters to each other.
Yes, but is it ok with Chreestafer?

stargirl

Yes, I mean, he should be this someone, unless anyone else have been told to do it.

Rage

Haha, plaing 40th day now, and I will be getting Devil's Cartel when it's released... Hold on a moment, and I'll post a character, I'll rock Cousin... seems easier for me ^-^
In a restaurant.

Rage

Name: Jeremy 'Jez' Arnold

Sub or Dom: Dom

Nude Character Desprition: 6-1/2 inch cock, single tattoo on his right pectoral depicting a tribal dragon, slight scaring across the remainder of his torso.

Bio: Jez seems shy at first, but this is just a defence mechanism around new people, true, he's a bit of a nerd, preferring to game as opposed to going out and causing trouble. Due to his constantly being at home, he's developed a strong father-son bond with his father, Donald and has also gotten to know the twins, Laura and Jake over the years, due to their similarities as fellow nerds.

However, despite his nerdy streak, he knows how to have fun around others, and is often referred to as the life of a party, if he ever shows up, that is. If anyone has any doubts about Chris, simply put him through his paces, he's stronger, smarter and more forward than he seems

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Anything and Everything, you'd be surprised what he knows.

Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: All of them, apart from Donald, but mostly Anna, Zoe and the twins... At the same time. (Yes, I know that Jake is straight... But, a man can dream xD)
In a restaurant.

apygoos

Rage

In a restaurant.

Rage

Hold on... I've just noticed, there's two Christophers in this family >.>

Hold on, I'ma go change his name.
In a restaurant.

stargirl

I just updated Laura sees description with her opinion about cousin Jeremy.

Rage

Hmm... Not entirely sure you read his description as I intended, but, it works, I guess ^-^
In a restaurant.

apygoos

Rage

That kid looks familiar...

~Runs to cycle through massive movie collection.~
In a restaurant.

stargirl

Quote from: Rage on October 18, 2012, 09:59:11 AM
Hmm... Not entirely sure you read his description as I intended, but, it works, I guess ^-^

Well, if it doesn't work you just tell me why. That's why I said it for. Please tell me if it isn't your idea and what should I fix about it.

Rage

Quote from: stargirl on October 18, 2012, 11:33:24 AM
Well, if it doesn't work you just tell me why. That's why I said it for. Please tell me if it isn't your idea and what should I fix about it.

Like I said, it works, since Jez can be a bit of a party animal, which makes him a little bit of a prankster, so, yeah, that's a good idea :)
In a restaurant.

stargirl

Good. Laura just don't know how far he could go. She just barely noticed something was wrong.

It would ok if you play him as if she was wrong, but it may be more fun this way.

Castamere

I suppose at this stage we are waiting for Chreestafer/Elven Sex Goddess to give us the final go?

Rage

I assume so, heck, I don't even know if Jez has been welcomed into the family...
In a restaurant.

Rage

Hmm...

So, what's happening with this RP?

Seems to me like it's faded away :/
In a restaurant.

apygoos

Chreestafer

hey guys logged on for a few, im sorry, ie been busy this weekend, i work at a haunted atraction that goes from 3pm till 2am so by the time i get out im beat to hell and sleep till 2pm lol, ill post the thread come sunday, tomorrow, i promise, so jsut hold tight kk
Ons and Offs
F-List

Rage

Sounds fair, thanks for the heads-up Chreestafer.

Sorry for sounding impatient, but this site seems pretty slow when I'm waiting to RP >.>
In a restaurant.

stargirl

We could talk about character idea here, or maybe create a temporary thread for OOC somewhere so we could start developing character ideas. If they don't fit what he wants we just ignore it.

What do you think?

Maybe everyone could post an idea about the others, as I did. Have I missed anyone?

Rage

Well, setting up past encounters/running arrangements between characters would be a good way to start.

Since part of the CS is who would you like to/do you fuck... Which implies that characters could have already fucked one another...

If anyone's wanting to have encountered Jez previously... And possibly have something going already, then I'm all for it ^-^
In a restaurant.

stargirl

As for my character, I don't think she would had any sex withing the family or otherwise. So, it is already clear.

I would like to know if someone else did. It would be even better to hear form the players that have been silent for a while.

Miyu

question, what do you need on this rp. Seems you have a lot of profiles however I have no idea what you still need.

Castamere

Quote from: stargirl on October 20, 2012, 02:00:34 PM
We could talk about character idea here, or maybe create a temporary thread for OOC somewhere so we could start developing character ideas. If they don't fit what he wants we just ignore it.

What do you think?

Maybe everyone could post an idea about the others, as I did. Have I missed anyone?

I second that.

Quote from: Miyu on October 20, 2012, 05:46:41 PM
question, what do you need on this rp. Seems you have a lot of profiles however I have no idea what you still need.

I am certain Chreetafer would allow a female cousin or two. I'll suggest PMing him. :)

stargirl

There was a place for the older sister too.

It will be good to have another girl in the family.

Miyu

I will wait for the gm to say what he needs. Sometimes its better that way to not have any confusion Thanks guys.

MaiMizzu

Rage

Well, I mean, the only person that wouldn't fall into Jez's sights at all... Is Donald.

Since y'know, 18 years of being the man's son has kinda made Donald seem more like a best friend than anything else...

Although, I can see Donald and Jez tag-teaming at some point xD
In a restaurant.

Elven Sex Goddess

Welcome to all those that have joined.   Looking forward to getting the family off and running.   Delving into their outlook on family that knows no ignominy towards their enlighten views of a family.   

Rage

Aren't we all :3

Warning, I may be absent tomorrow... Depending on what's happening at work. I'll update on that as soon as I know what's goin' down.
In a restaurant.

Mora

I'm so glad we're starting off this rp soon, it's one I've really been looking forward to!!! ;D Anyone wanna have fun with Auntie Sasha?

Rage

In a restaurant.

Mora

Well, then he might be pleasantly surprised...! I'll have to look at the profile real good to make sure he gets exactly what he wants... :D Feel free to double-team HER... ;D

Rage

In a restaurant.

Mora

Rage

Not at all, I mean, think about it...

Sexually, he's as open minded as it comes... Much like his player >.>

I have no real turn off's, hence the lack of O/O page.
In a restaurant.

Mora

Ok ^^ Well then, we're gonna have a blast once this rp starts... Any other takers...?

stargirl

Hi Mora,
  I forgot to write my character opinion on Aunt Sasha. But I don't have so much to work with. Any hook you can give me is welcome. If not, I will write a kind of general opinion about her.

Elven,
  I understand you are a co-GM, is it right? If so, can you confirm that Rage and Miyu are in? I think Chreestafer means that, but he is not having time to say so.

Elven Sex Goddess

Mora

Quote from: stargirl on October 21, 2012, 01:11:30 PM
Hi Mora,
  I forgot to write my character opinion on Aunt Sasha. But I don't have so much to work with. Any hook you can give me is welcome. If not, I will write a kind of general opinion about her.

Elven,
  I understand you are a co-GM, is it right? If so, can you confirm that Rage and Miyu are in? I think Chreestafer means that, but he is not having time to say so.
I don't have a specific hook-up in mind, but I'd like to work something into the rp if possible. Can we wing it? <3

Castamere

I'm certain Uncle Donald would adore/has always adored Aunt Sasha, but then he's a bit of a whore so he's apt to eye just about every pretty bum. ~chuckles~

Mora

Quote from: Castamere on October 21, 2012, 04:27:22 PM
I'm certain Uncle Donald would adore/has always adored Aunt Sasha, but then he's a bit of a whore so he's apt to eye just about every pretty bum. ~chuckles~
Well then that shouldn't be a problem... They'll have their fun times too. ;D

Miyu

Just waiting on his pm that can tell me what its needed then I will make the character sheet

stargirl

Miyu,
   If you look at the announcement post you will see that the older sister and grandma aren't taken. I know Chreestafer is very open to other suggestions, but if you want to go with his ideas...

Miyu

ah ok, I didn't know it was updated already. I will take the older sister spot. What age range do you want for her?

stargirl

Mid sister is 17. Older Brother is 24 (that makes mommy pregnant at 16).

So, I guess anything between 23 and 18 works.

Make your character suggestion. It is faster than waiting for him to say you could have done anything.

Miyu

Name: Jessica
Sub or Dom: Switch
Nude Character Desprition: She is shaven everything form her neck down (yes including down there). She has medium sized C- cup breasts. Tattoo of a dark fairy on the small of her back. Long legs and well shaped butt.
Bio:
Jessica was the first daughter of the family, she was treated as the daddy little princess. She experienced her first sexual encounter when she was fifteen loosing her virginity to her first boyfriend. Ever since that day she was hooked with sex, she loves sex and has it as much as she can. She is not a nympho however she knows how to have fun and knows not to say no to a guy that she knows is a good lay. However when her father took the money and all hell in the family broke loose she was left to take care and help her mother with her brothers and sisters. With her brother back she now looks forward to relaxing in this new place a new resort where she could finally be a daughter and not a second mother.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Fetishism, Bondage, Spankings, Domination, Submission, Outdoor sex, Exhibitionism, Forced Orgasm, Tease and Denial, Vanilla.
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Everybody and anybody :P

stargirl

Quote from: Miyu on October 21, 2012, 06:35:39 PM
Nude Character Desprition: She is shaven everything form her neck down (yes including down there).

Nice to know she have her feet shaved.

I have updated my character with opinion about Jessica. She is such a great character.

Welcome, Miyu.

Miyu

Mora

Miyu

stargirl

Chreestafer

ok all i am alive! lol again im sorry about the huge delay, works been brutal and never seems to get easie as it seems lol, im creating the thread as we speak so hold tight just a slight bit longer and itll all start off. 

ps: miyu your role is perfect :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

Welcome back, Lord General.

We are all happy you are here. We are waiting for you command to proceed. :)

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Miyu

Aaand I guess my char is not on the car so she wasn't invited?. Booooo

Gekido

Name: Brian
Sub or Dom: Switch
Nude Character Desprition: (cock size, shaven hairy, bust size, tattoos, piercings, ect) 7 inch length, Prince Albert piercing, Tongue piercing, Tattoo on his arm (tribal of a dragon)
Bio:
Brian was borned and raised with a single father, ever since he could remember he was always focused on sports. He became a jock belonging into his high school basketball team, he became one of the key players of the team. However as much as he loved sports he studied as well, he became a straight A student and always did his best at everything he did. He grew up to help his father whenever he could with the stuff of the house becoming sort of a fixer man of sorts. When he was told about the vacation he decided that he would do it without a question since he needed time to relax.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Oral, Anal, Breast play.
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Every girl and the boys who wants it.

nailcrosser

stargirl

Hi guy, I not the GM but, I may help you.

I don't think we actually have open roles. We could add more players, but that would be up to Chris, the GM. But recently we lost a player, and I'm sure everyone need someone who would take his character and continue from where he was. The player was Rage, who have been banned.