The Indigo Kingdom: GBLTQA friendly! Recruiting! Players needed!

Started by Ember Star, November 18, 2013, 01:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on November 23, 2013, 10:14:24 AM
I would like to submit a character for this, but -- uh, does anyone want to be in an open marriage with the burly 'sentinel' that I intend to make? o_o
Somebody may pop up and take you up on that offer. It's a interesting idea, after all.

On that other note, though, glad to see you here, PP!
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Outlaw Fallen

"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Julles

I am still considering, just trying to figure out a character that would fit in, really. :/

Ember Star

Quote from: Julles on November 23, 2013, 05:12:35 PM
I am still considering, just trying to figure out a character that would fit in, really. :/
there isn't much that won't fit in, honestly. So long as you stay within the genre and the time period, it's pretty much anything goes, excluding God like characters.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Ember Star

persephone325

Sorry I haven't gotten my character in yet. I had a crazy weekend, and now I'm exhausted!! lol Hopefully I'll have it up this week. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Julles

Okay, I am all caught up on everything I think I had to do to finish this weekend. So, hopefully I will be able to really scramble my brain to put a CS sheet together, because I really like this game idea and I would kick myself if I didn't send a CS in. :)

Famine

You still allowing characters in, and if so what about characters who can use magic?

(I would have her limited to just using elemental magic)
The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Ember Star

Quote from: persephone325 on November 24, 2013, 10:51:57 PM
Sorry I haven't gotten my character in yet. I had a crazy weekend, and now I'm exhausted!! lol Hopefully I'll have it up this week. ^^
No worries :)
Quote from: Julles on November 24, 2013, 11:00:45 PM
Okay, I am all caught up on everything I think I had to do to finish this weekend. So, hopefully I will be able to really scramble my brain to put a CS sheet together, because I really like this game idea and I would kick myself if I didn't send a CS in. :)
Sounds great! Can't wait to see it!
Quote from: Famine on November 24, 2013, 11:08:58 PM
You still allowing characters in, and if so what about characters who can use magic?

(I would have her limited to just using elemental magic)
Always allowing new characters and a character which can use magic is perfectly fine :)

Famine

Woohoo! Will start a CS and hopefully have it submitted by the hour. Do I just submit it on here or somewhere else?
The gods will always smile on brave women, like the Valkyries, whose furies men fear and desire.

Ember Star

Quote from: Famine on November 24, 2013, 11:22:41 PM
Woohoo! Will start a CS and hopefully have it submitted by the hour. Do I just submit it on here or somewhere else?
PM it to me, please :)

Ember Star

Sussurus

I'm intrigued, but unsure what to play, given how open the game seems to be... any suggestions? I'm mostly looking for occupation/motivation. I'd be delighted to play someone's apprentice/bodyguard/what-have-you.

Vaulera

Are you still taking people for this game? It looks very fun! For a character, usually I like working for someone, as I like loyalty/ dedication, or having someone working for me. Just a fan of that kind of dynamic.

Ember Star

Quote from: Sussurus on December 15, 2013, 07:29:35 PM
I'm intrigued, but unsure what to play, given how open the game seems to be... any suggestions? I'm mostly looking for occupation/motivation. I'd be delighted to play someone's apprentice/bodyguard/what-have-you.
Well, given the openness of the group I try not to assign roles to people. That being said, on the "bodyguard" note, a guard for the castle would work. Or a teacher at the academy. Or the librarian at the library. Depends on what kind of thing you have in mind.
Quote from: Vaulera on December 15, 2013, 07:53:42 PM
Are you still taking people for this game? It looks very fun! For a character, usually I like working for someone, as I like loyalty/ dedication, or having someone working for me. Just a fan of that kind of dynamic.
Indeed I am. Actively seek people, actually. As for working somebody, again, working around the castle might work. Guard. Servant. Advisor.

If y'all have ideas of your own, I'm happy to hear them.

Vaulera

Uh, maybe Sussurus and I can try and work something out. We both kind of want the same thing, so maybe it would be prudent to coordinate, but I dunno!

Sussurus

I'd be interested! I'll PM you so we don't clutter up the thread. :)

Ember Star

Sussurus

Ember Star

Vaulera

Uh, is it alright to be nobility, or is that out of bounds?

Ember Star

Quote from: Vaulera on December 15, 2013, 11:03:24 PM
Uh, is it alright to be nobility, or is that out of bounds?
Depends on what sort. Being related to the queen or something like that is certainly out of bounds. But you could be nobility from another land. Or a Knight for the kingdom.