News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Poop Deck [OOC]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Oh that game would be fun, but complicated. I wish I could say I'd run it soon, but I won't really have the time for something that intensive until my winter break.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

persephone325

Quote from: Saffron on September 28, 2016, 11:14:25 PM
Oh that game would be fun, but complicated. I wish I could say I'd run it soon, but I won't really have the time for something that intensive until my winter break.

Gotcha. I understand. But if/when you do run it, I definitely want it. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

On my phone, so apologies if this question was already addressed.

Saffron, is there a game planned for October/Halloween? I had an idea, but didn't want to step on someone's toes.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Autumn Sativus

I don't know anymore? I mentioned running one in the OOC earlier, Guy has now mentioned running one to me in the adult subforum(??) and you. Feel free. :)
Us against the world

Verasaille

It would be fun to get another game going of something. I love Lords of Waterdeep. Would play another round of any kind of game someone would like to run.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Autumn Sativus

I have tests until mid October at which point I'm hoping I'll have time for something. :-) But I don't see why something else couldn't start in the meantime.
Us against the world

King Serperior

Just a random note:  I honestly have no clue which way to vote.  I'm trying to weigh my options here and see every side, but the evidence is more murky than a muddy pond.  >.<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Okey-dokey! I'll send you my idea cause I'd like to get your opinion on it. :-)
I don't know.

Autumn Sativus

Indeed the inspector's evidence is... questionable. To help you guys along, there are 9 of you at the moment. 5 of you have lies and 4 of you have truths.  8-)
Us against the world

King Serperior

Quote from: Saffron on October 02, 2016, 11:43:15 AM
Indeed the inspector's evidence is... questionable. To help you guys along, there are 9 of you at the moment. 5 of you have lies and 4 of you have truths.  8-)
*raises hand*

I know I was one of the lies considering that the role was revealed and that role was not the one I got from the Inspector's search!

On that note, I think that after this game is concluded, I will need at least a month's break before I feel like joining another Mafia game.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Ryven

Quote from: King Serperior on October 02, 2016, 12:07:54 PM
*raises hand*

I know I was one of the lies considering that the role was revealed and that role was not the one I got from the Inspector's search!

On that note, I think that after this game is concluded, I will need at least a month's break before I feel like joining another Mafia game.  >.>

They can be intense.  This one is especially because of the curveballs that Saff has thrown at us.

Rel Mayer

Sign me up for anything October may have in store!

Kiric Rand

Yeah, as fun as this has been, I don't think I ak going to jump back in instantly
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

yugi006

Beguile's Mistress

I'd join another if there is one, though this one has been so confusing I've more than once felt like packing a bag and a picnic basket and abandoning ship.

Remiel

Quote from: persephone325 on October 02, 2016, 03:26:16 PM
I'm not a lying asshole. I'm not Remiel, you guys. *sighs*

Hey!   >:(   I may have lied my ass off in this game, but I'm not an asshole!

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

King Serperior

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 02, 2016, 03:30:21 PM
I'd join another if there is one, though this one has been so confusing I've more than once felt like packing a bag and a picnic basket and abandoning ship.
^ This is exactly how I've felt.  I've had to step away a few times so I wouldn't stress myself over every detail.  >.<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

yugi006

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 02, 2016, 03:30:21 PM

This is certainly different that the other ones I've played. The upcoming ones should be more straightforward than this.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on October 02, 2016, 03:41:32 PM
This is certainly different that the other ones I've played. The upcoming ones should be more straightforward than this.

Especially if I run it. I don't try to fry people's brains, like Saffron. :P
I don't know.

Ryven

I feel like friendships are being tested with this game. o_o

Kiric Rand

I think I would have a better chance surviving with the sharks than the remaining crew
[Floatright]
[/float]

King Serperior

Quote from: Ryven on October 02, 2016, 03:43:43 PM
This is also one reason I have been stressing out as it almost feels like actual infighting instead of in-character conflict.  I generally avoid conflict like the plague when possible.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Ryven on October 02, 2016, 03:43:43 PM

Not that so much as so many of us forgetting it's only a game and approaching it as such.  Some aspects seem to have been taken much to seriously while passenger interaction happened sub rosa in a lot of cases.  That eliminated the chance we had to get to know each other.  Watching other players as they interacted with each other happens to give a lot of clues and pointers as which side the player is on.   

Beguile's Mistress

The dance, when done in public, is the true test of the player.  How well they can interact, join the party and form a relationship or two without giving anything away makes for a much more interesting game in my opinion.   It also leaves everyone feeling more connected and less fractious.