New ideas from the world of Samantha *looking for male characters*

Started by Samantha, January 17, 2011, 03:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Yay! finally some new inspiration!

Oh, ROMANCE is a must. I don't do my games without some form of them (usually) so if you're not into it, I understand, but we probably wouldn't work out as RP partners in most of my games.

And I will always play the female leads.

The Tudors: (yes from the bbc america channel series)
Historical stories are my all-time-favorite! The show is based on the times of King Henry VIII, which if anyone knows about him, they would know he was obsessed with power, money, having a male heir (due to his bad luck), and of course women. I don't have any particular ideas for this right now, but I could come up with something if someone is interested, or if you have ideas of your own, please bring them up! I'm sure we can collaborate.

Demolition Man: (a movie... interesting to say the least)
In the future, they have found that all of the issues of the world have to do with touching... A world with no touching, handshakes, and NO SEX. In order to obtain this world they had to get rid of the baggage that held society from being proper, respectable, and overall perfect, they took ahold of the corrupt people and cryogenically froze them  and forced them into a world they didn't recognize (of course on probation).

The demolition man was a cop, a corrupt one, who was sentenced as well even though he was the best crime fighter, because of the means he did these things were too violent for the world. They let him out early to get rid of some criminals (the criminals the society referred to as rats. Freethinkers, who didn't want things spoonfed and just accept it.) But whilst on this adventure he finds the true criminals that want to terrorize people.

There are several combinations that I would love to try!

Demo man with a future cop (she is his probation officer and is responsible, but is still a little different than others)
rat man with future cop/woman
really, any combination would be awesome.

Please PM me if you're interested.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]