Interviews with the Insane

Started by Hyde, October 28, 2009, 10:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyde

Deep in the Hain Asylum there is a wing that is unlike most others. It is where the darkest reaches of humanity are held. These halls house the most disturbed minds that the would has to offer. The sun itself just doesn't seem to shine as brightly through the few windows the hall has like it should. Down the reaches of the hall is a prison some call a man and others simply a monster. A serial killer of epic proportions. He focused solely on women of a particular nature, those who where sexually inexperienced.

Now, a shrink with her mind and heart set on breaking the mind and code of this infamous killer for a book she hopes will send her soaring in her educational community and hold her as one of the greatest minds of psychology to date faces demons she didn't even know she had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically a female psychology starts to interview this insane killer. It is a mix of the Joker/Harley and a Hannibal/Clarice. As she starts to interview him he starts to get her to question her very strict sexual policy. Slowly he starts to unwrap the layers of protection she has around her stiffled sexuality. He gets her to start questioning how she views sex and ultimately turns her not only to a sexually free being but one so dedicated that she may even be his ticket out.
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

Tom

Very interested. Are you looking for someone to play the male or female character?

Hyde

Either to be honest. I think it would be interesting to look at both sides. I also would feel comfortable in both characters so I'd probably default to which ever the other player felt weaker in.
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

Tom

I would be interested in the female part :)