Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

Somebody bitching behind me.....but all I hear Blah, Blah, Blah.....and the odd la,la,la

head set on now.... Alice and Chains
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Nico

Lady Gaga - 'Bad Romance' (gotta love this song!)

Marjan

The White Stripes - Icky Thump

Favourite lyrics:
"White Americans, what, nothin' better to do?
Why don't you kick yourself out? You're an immigrant too.
Who's usin' who? What should we do?
Well you can't be a pimp and a prostitute too."
O&O

Kalyx

Cold-blooded? Certainly not!

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Talia

On FB...playing poker...so every once in awhile I'm hearing the tings that it is my turn and chips shuffling  :D  Oh and the knocks of checking....

On's & Off's
A&A

Mistress Maro

I hear... the price is right on the tv. Lol. Geez that show just doesnt get old.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Misery

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Nico

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Nico