Jinxy’s fun and games {FxM and FxF!}

Started by Jinxy, July 29, 2013, 09:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Well Hello there! I’m excited you're looking at my request thread. I have just returned from a long time away. Big life changes and all that. But I am back and looking forward to getting together and making a great story. I am still updating this thread, many of these are old but still dear to my heart. A few things to start. I recently just started using discord and have to admit I love writing my stories there, in fact, I prefer it. But will still write here if it’s what my partner prefers because I do love it here.

I am not, in any way shape, or form a grammar or spelling nazi, if it wasn't for spell check I would die! Like literally die cause I tend to type too fast for my good and spell things wrong all the time.

I do however like a person who can write me a few paragraphs, though I do get it sometimes that shorter posts say everything they need to and that they are just as good. As long as you aren't one-lining me we are good to go.

In RP, please, please don't dictate what my character will do. Honestly, you don't know if she will struggle, love it or fight back. Let me handle what they do.

My O/O's

World Of Darkness
A story based on the properties of the world of Darkness tabletop games. I know both VtM and WtA very well and would love to have a romance/smut RP based on either one of these tabletop games. I'm open to just about anything for it. So if you are interested PM me.

The Kindred
The kindred are a race of alien warriors. They saved Earth from an attack from another alien race and in return earth made a deal. A single woman would be in a draft. Floating above the earth in space if a warrior's mate was on the planet he would dream about her. Then she would be drafted. The courting period would begin.
There are 3 different types of Kindred.
The Beast Kindred- much like a berserker, these warriors a huge and fight hard and dirty. During mating, they knot their brides
Traqc Kindred- very much like vampires, they drink the blood of their brides during mating
Twin Kindred- much like it sounds, twin men who share the same bride.
(Everything can be explained more during talks.)

New:
Poltergeist 10/13/22 (Current Craving looking for one M partner)
Mira inherited a house from a great aunt she barely knew. It couldn’t have come at a better time, currently fired from her job as a writer and being evicted from her apartment, it was perfect. She had enough money in her savings to pay for the utilities and her aunt had left her a decent sum to. Upon arriving to the old house she got the creeps. The plants and grass outside had over grown. Upon walking inside it was like entering a modernized Victorian home. It was more beautiful then she had expected. Upon her first inspection of the house she heard sounds but thought nothing of it as it was an old house.
But night after night she stayed there, she was plagued with deep dark sexual dreams. Things she never dreamed of before. Each morning when she woke she had new bruises on her body. Thinking not to much of it really until she had another dream but she was awake.
In the shower as she washed, she felt a hand brush against her nipple, but that wasn’t it, soon she found herself pushed against the tiled wall of the large shower, something pushed inside her, thrusting until she couldn’t take no more.

This could be a ghost, a demon anything of the sort. Taking her in her sleep at first but then while she is awake. Making it so she can’t ask for help, she can’t escape. She becomes a slave to the urges of the entity living in her house with her. It can make its self known if you like or it can stay her invisible rapist and Master. This story is very Non-con but could become consensual after a period of time.

Boss's son 9/30/22
My character is a secretary in a big law firm, primarily run by women. All the woman in the firm is a strong independent women. But honestly, that was not Layla(my character) at all. She was the opposite, it was probably why she was hired to begin with. She liked her job, she took orders well. That was until her boss, the CEO of the company's son walked into the building. She had heard of him, he was always in trouble with the law, and thankfully with his mother being one of the best she was able to get him off. The moment she took one look at him she was turned on but she knew he was off limits and she wasn't sure she would be able to handle his type of love. She had made out the checks to the BDSM clubs he belonged to for his mother.

The moment Tristian (your character, the name can change) laid eyes on her and his mother said to leave her be, it was a challenge accepted moment. He was going to make this beautiful, sweet girl his submissive, his sex slave, he would have her doing and trying things she never thought she would.

A BDSM D/s kind of story, I am open to many things when it comes to this, the things he does or gets her to do alone or with him are very open. The sky is the limit here.

Forever Favorites:
Vampires Bride. Wolves Lover
[Jayla had it all. She had looks women and men both stopped to look. Could life get any better? Of course, it could. She met her husband (any name). He offered her something no one else could. Immortality. He showed her his world and she fell in love with him and it. But most of it was an illusion.
He was rich and powerful, a self-proclaimed vampire king. He even had a werewolf under his payroll. Cleaning up his mess. Now he had the most beautiful wife a man immortal and mortal could hope for. But his eyes as well as his other organ wondered, while his wife was away on many trips.
In the light of the moon, he ran on all fours, hated by his kind working for the undead. Worse he loved one. His boss's wife. She deserved better than him. So much better.
What I see in this plot is a woman loving two men. Jayla loves her husband. But she isn't blind to the things he does behind her back.
She also loves her werewolf lover, husband bodyguard, and clean-up guy.
Both men love her. One is forever fateful, the other not so much.
if interested in this plot PM me or leave something here. As this can be a role for three people or two if someone is willing to play both make characters. I see many things for this plot and would love to play with one.

Running
Vampires, from two different bloodlines, are on the run together. Do they like it? No really. These two families have been fighting for hundreds of years against one another. But with the recent events going on. They have no choice. Humans know and they are hunting. Just about most of the four clans have been killed and these two were thrust into a world of trusting each other whether they like it or not.  Between fighting hunters and one another the temperature between them continues to rise.
*I see a great deal of fighting, blood being spilled. Human blood. I also see them fighting a lot until they finally come to terms with the feelings growing between them

Dragons Heart
Two dragon shifters from two very different worlds. One of fire and the other of ice. Clans are enemies of one another from the beginning of the dragon age. Somehow these two young dragons meet and fall in love. Starting their own romance story of fire and ice, Romeo and Juliette. ((They have both human forms and dragon forms. So there are many interesting things to play around with. I see the first hatching of a mix between the two As well.))

Stolen Princess
In the light of the day a king awake to find his daughter has been taken. Who's taken her? Why have they taken her?
Late in the night he crept into her room and stole her beneath the light of the moon. She matched her, everything about this young mortal girl reminded him of her, The woman he once loved hundreds of years ago. Could it be possible she was the reincarnation of his beloved? If only to get her to see past the monster he was, the blood-drinking fiend. If only to make her submit to him, to love him and become his.
The male could be anything, from a vampire, werewolf anything. I see noncon and then some way a little romance. Maybe escaping, running away, near death, etc.

Angels and Demons
Once upon a time, before the fall of the Arch Angel Lucifer, two angels had a rule breaking relationship, a sexual one, and they fell in love. It was forbidden for angels to be together. They were caught, and we were given a choice to stop or fall. At this time was the time Lucifer fell. One Angel chose to stop, loving heaven too much. The other fell with Lucifer.
The Arch Angel is sent out on a test to prove themselves. The area to take out a specific Arch Demon. Once the demon has been tracked they were to take them out and return to the heavens.
Upon finding the Demon, the Angel knows right away, this was their lover's love. Their shock leaves them valuable and they are captured by the demon.
At its mercy. Will the angel fall to the dark desires of the demon they once loved? Will the demon find their heart once more? Or will they destroy each other in the long run?

Contract
Her parents are in debt. They have only one thing worth anything and that is their now 18-year-old daughter. Being the girl's back they sign a contract. Marrying her off to a wealthy young man. Who they do not know has dark desires. He doesn't only want a wife. He was a slave, outside and inside the bedroom. The poor young daughter has to do whatever he says or wants. But does she come to love it? Or will she hate them and him forever?

Magic went wrong. (Currently Closed)
This is based on a book I read once, Called Claimed by a wolf. The roles of the warriors can be played by one Male.
They guard humanity against supernatural threats from the five gateways into the world. The Shadow Guardians: a vampire, a werewolf, a demon, a dragon, and a Fae are united in brotherhood and war.
When a beautiful apprentice witch, unknowingly opens a realm to the Otherworld, there is a sudden influx of demons—and it's up to the warriors to help her stop them.
But to do that, she must bind herself to all the warriors, by going to each one of these beds for a night. Will she be able to do it? Or will she lose parts of herself to each of these sexy warriors?

Some other pairings I am interested in.
Vampire and Other
Werewolf and Others
Teacher and Student
Family friend and Daughter
Boss and Secretary
Kidnapper and Kidnapped
Master and Slave

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Jinxy

Update and current crave poltergeist, seeking one new partner.

Jinxy