Lick The Avatar

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScorpioQueen

would welcome the two beautiful women and lick between their legs up to their perky breasts and luscious lips
I'm your queen, you will obey me! Now tie me up and spank me!

Daelen

I would reach out a hand, letting the scorpion rest on my palm as I lean in, licking the soft pale flesh where the scorpion was sitting.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

ScorpioQueen

id gently lay on him licking the blood from his cheek to a soft kiss on his lips

Daelen

I would kiss her back, dipping my head down and licking a slow line along her neck.

Sukada

*is gonna be a pain and break up this love fest*

I would like along the edge of the cup and drink down the rest of the blood/wine that was in it.

(Never said we had to kiss the person in the avatar)

Daelen

Would chase down the wolf/dog and growls as I see the rest of my feast on its muzzle. Finally catching him I'd reach out and use a finger to wipe some of my blood from its face, then lick that blood from my finger.

ScorpioQueen

id lick his fingers and kiss his arm up to his neck and bite down a little rough but recover it with a tender kiss

Mistress Maro

-licks her lips and kisses the Queen!-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Talia

*Licks along her arm slowly.*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

ScorpioQueen

caresses her breasts and licks from her navel up to her lips and playfully bites the bottom lip

Ramael

Kiss each cheek softly, then slowly draw my lips faintly across her jaw, down to her neck...

Autumn52

Lick his wonderful neck and mascline chest
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ramael

Still brushing her neck with my lips, allow one hand to snake around and down to caress the smooth flesh of her buttocks...

Autumn52

looking deeply into those beautiful blue eyes licking his lips and kissing him
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Ramael

Let myself seize the soft buttock cheek and squeeze it firmly, nibbling at her lower lip

Autumn52

I gasp at his hands placement and then smile, while I lick his cheek to his ear and then suck on his ear lobe

Talia

Licks slowly along the outside ridge of her ear lope, while whispering Happy Valentines Day to her softly!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Magma1519

lick softly around her nipples wishing her a happy valentines day as well
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Talia

Licks roughly up the center of his chest, stopping near his chin to wish him a Happy Valentines day as well,  hands slowly map along the outside curves of his body :))

On's & Off's
A&A

cere

Lift her blonde hair and run the tip of my tongue around and inside her ear, breathing gently

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

Talia

Nice! :)

Licks softly along his neck, heated breath wavering lightly across his skin, lips suckling, while nibbling gently on his flesh

On's & Off's
A&A

Autumn52

Licks her belly button and down

KoH

O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Awakening
Metro 2033
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Currently Reading:
Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
Tripwire/The Enemy - Lee Child

Autumn52

A man of few words how sexual!!!!

Licking his cheek around to his very kissable lips licking them before kissing him

Daelen

Licking along her right thigh, tracing the tattoos with my tongue, trailing up and over to hit the left thigh before moving on to the rest of her body, leaving no ink unlicked