News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadiantMind

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her forehead "There's something I want you to consider, take as long as you want" He says with a smile "I've been feeling weird inside for a while, every time you come near me, my focus shifts to you... so I want you to consider this... Will you be my girlfriend?" (I realize it's PG-13)

Queen Elsa

Hina looks shocked. "What??"

RadiantMind

He smiled a little, stroking her cheek "You heard me"

azzmeister89

Aaron had stopped after continuing without hina and Seig for a few meters, now as he listened he grinned "bout time Seig" he muttered to himself.

Queen Elsa

"M-Me?... But..." Hina's mind shifted to Anya. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know Anya at all, but she always wanted to date a girl... But she knew Sig, and he was so nice... But she didn't want to ruin their friendship...

RadiantMind

His smile faded a little, but he still looked happy "It's okay if you don't want to, I just want to tell you the option is there"

Queen Elsa

Hina smiles a small smile and kisses his cheek. "Just let me think about it, ok? Thank you for being so understanding."

RadiantMind

He smiled and patted her shoulder before walking back up with her, his mind chaos for the first time in his life, thought he couldn't control kept coming up ~why won't she say yes? is there someone else? is it Aaron? Michael?~ He tried to get his mind in order, his hand trembling

Queen Elsa

She noticed his shaking hands and looked up at him, saddened by what she had caused. If only this happened during the summer, before she met Anya...

azzmeister89

letting Seig and Hina catch up Aaron fell into step with them "everything ok you two?" he grinned at them "that looked so serious back there" he wondered what Hina had said in reply to Seig's confesion but kept his curiosity to himself. 

Queen Elsa

Hina looked away, ashamed by her behavior. "Yes... Everything is fine..."

RadiantMind

He stopped, his mind working overtime, the slight bit of autism he had from his Aspergers took over, making his body consider thought over action. He stared blankly into the air in front of him, his consciousness somewhere else

JackWhite

He picked in as the others moved again. Sieg had a confused look on his face but Michael didn't say anything about it.

Queen Elsa

Hina looked concerned as Sig seemed to worsen. "Sig, are you okay?..."

RadiantMind

He didn't answer, in fact he hadn't even registered she had spoken. He felt weird, his heart hurt, his head hurt, he felt... emotional, more emotional than ever before, and his brain was trying to process it.

Queen Elsa

"Please Sig, answer me... You're starting to scare me..."

azzmeister89

looking at his watch Aaron gave a shout of alarm "crap if i'm late for homeroom i'll have to do the after school cleaning, got to run, i'll see you guys at the gate!" he sped off as if his life depended on it and as he did he couldn't help remembering people tell him if only he ran like that on the basketball court, the team would score twice as many baskets, despite almost being late Aaron laughed out loud at the memory causing everyone he passed to have a very confused look on there faces.

RadiantMind

"I'm fine" he said in an autonomous voice, not that he had intended to. He looked down "I'll see you at the pool... I need to think... somewhere quiet..."

Queen Elsa

Hina frowned, angry that Sig would lie to her. "Don't you dare lie to me. We've never lied to each other before. Don't you dare start now."

RadiantMind

I looked down at her, a look in his eyes that had never been before, gone were the calm, collected gaze, exchanged by a frantic, almost scared looking, questioning and doubting gaze

Queen Elsa

Hina took deep breaths, not wanting to let her anger get the best of her. "Sig, are you acting this way because of me?... I didn't say no to you... I said maybe..."

RadiantMind

"I... I don't know" he said, the words coming out of his mouth for the first time together, a lone tear moved down his cheek and he shook his head as if to make his thoughts go away, he hid his face "I don't... I don't know"

JackWhite

All of a sudden Michael realized what Siegfried had asked.

Queen Elsa

Hina hugged him, trying to help stop his pain.

RadiantMind

He hugged her back softly, his arms big enough to reach all the way around her "I..." He didn't finish, he looked down and noticed the tips of his fingers on his left hand was covered in something red, he felt a stinging sensation from his palm, unable to help himself he looked, seeing the marks from his nails, 4 almost equally sized holes where the crimson liquid now ran from