A constantine or fallen angel themed roleplay (un)

Started by playfullchick76, November 29, 2009, 08:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I have two possible ideas.

One is set in the Constantine Verse, it could go similar to the movie, or it could be an original story that we could come up with.

The other idea is that perhaps theres a war going on between heaven and hell. I could be one fighting on the side of heaven, and during battle, I'm injured somehow and use my powers to try to escape the battlefield, only instead of appearing where im supposed to be, I appear on Earth, somewhere in the US, in a hospital,having appeared from nowhere in an alleyway,or somewhere else, and was admitted to a hospital.

I could have amnesia,or perhaps not. My powers would be muted on Earth, but i would still have them. Someone playing against me in this would be someone taking me in, giving me sanctuary, with no idea of who or what I am, or perhaps they do.

if it appeals to anyone, please let me know.

Raveled

Very interested.  Perhaps the forces of Hell coming searching for the fallen warrior?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

playfullchick76

Perhaps indeed, that can work.Tell me more of what your thinking up.Would you be one of Hells warriors looking for me,seeking me out, but at risk, just like I am, as your powers would be muted just like mine.

playfullchick76

do you still want to try it out, the idea. No one else has expressed interest, so if you want to, lets play it out.