Law & Order - E City (Interest Check)

Started by Angel Fire, January 14, 2014, 08:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel Fire

I have been a very big fan of the Law & Order series and all of its incarnations so I would love to start a game involving the series.  With this being E, I am thinking that this may fall into more of the realm of the SVU aspect as this could be more of a rape or serious beating.  With E's rules, I can not includes child cases so anyone that suggests a child case will be respectfully denied.

I have not totally thought about the crime that happens so I am looking for a lot of things.

First off, I would love to have a Co-GM to help me get through the crime and help me to decide what the main investigation would be about.  I am thinking that the Co-Gm would handle all of witnesses and the reasons why the crime happened.

After that, this is where the main characters would come in.  I will play the Captain of the Prescient and direct the Detectives in their investigation when needed while my Co-GM could help to direct the witnesses and maybe lead the detectives astray until they find the real perpetrator.

We would also need witnesses and someone that would like to play the main person in the crime.

For now, this is just dealing with the "Law" portion of the crime... like an investigation.  Eventually I would love to get to the "Order" portion of the RP but that is far down the road.

If anyone would like to be a Co-Gm, a detective or a witness to a crime, I would love to see your interest.

Hope to hear from y'all soon!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?