Sins of the Father (Seeking a Lucius Malfoy ~ MxM)

Started by Parfait, July 16, 2009, 09:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parfait

SPOILER WARNINGS!!
Just to note, I have read the books...I am not a rabid fan girl, and I shall not be a sappy submissive who cries if you quirk a brow...Even though Draco is a bit of...well, nevermind!!

Forgive me father for I have sinned....

I cannot help myself...As upset I was upon seeing the sixth film, like I am with every Harry Potter film for various reasons, I couldn't help but feel my heart absolutely breaking for Draco.. I am such a Malfoy lover (and the fact that Jason Isaacs plays Lucius is just absolute orgasmic icing on the cake..) and I find the dynamics of the family quite intriguing...I've made many speculations in my little fan-mind and I would like now to bring my ideas to the table concerning the very deep relationship between Lucius and Draco Malfoy (I don't even want to discuss Narcissa in the film...if you bring her up..I will cry.)

It is quite clear that Lucius has a tight hold over his family, and that he demands a great deal from his only son. Pureblood families must have many rules to keep 'traditions' in place...Rules and practices that may be darker than Harry Potter or any of his meddling friends could imagine.

Desperate times after all..

So, as vague as this may seem, I honestly want to see how you fill in the blanks at first. Clearly, I am asserting that there is a sexual relationship betwen Lucius and his son, or at least some sort of intimate bond that far surpasses the typical father and son; but I would like to hear your opinion on it. I don't want this to be a smut roleplay, though sex of course will be incorporated. I really would like to take the opportunity to explore something much more dark and psychologically involved than a typical Dominant and submissive pairing. So please, send me your thoughts in a message :) also in the subject, tell me if you've seen the movie and what you thought about it lol!!

Oh, and I do have an idea of where I'd like to start..particularly to keep Cissa out of the picture for a moment or so *sighs* though, depending upon your interpretation she might know or even participate in whatever Lucius does with Draco, but aside from that...I would like to start after Lucius gets out of Azkaban, after Draco fails at killing Dumbledore, before they return to the Manor....I know, I know about the Chapter in Deathly Hollows but...I suppose for the sake of the image in my head, I think a frantic Draco collapsing in his father's arms is far too priceless...What's that term the directors of the films through around so much..artistic liscense? Ugh..I know u_u don't throw rocks! I promise it is out of good taste! 

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Parfait