Pathfinder: looking for any interested people

Started by Bloody Rose, January 19, 2011, 12:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isengrad

well, since we have a cleric now, Im going to check be one of those other classes. some of the 3rd party looked nice. liked the artificer.. but sadly that is not allowed. so... Im off*wooshing noises*

original artwork by karabiner

Logan Drake

may I introduce Da'ud Lah'ren Cleric/Monk of Irori

http://www.3edb.com/viewCharacter.asp?cid=20596

I have yet to do equipment and background...but in a nutshell he has been trained from birth for this possible mission, to help safeguard the sword.

Bloody Rose

no one knows about the sword but the king and queens of the four nations, he could be a guard of some sort or whatever, and Jet li.. nice

Logan Drake

Quote from: Zarazel on January 20, 2011, 09:10:11 PM
no one knows about the sword but the king and queens of the four nations, he could be a guard of some sort or whatever, and Jet li.. nice

well it could be a secret mission the priesthood trained him for from birth, and he doesnt know exactly what it is...hes an obedient servant to Irori, the Master of Masters. Who would die before abandoning his charge...whatever that is. He will know when the time is right, and the veil of secrecy is lifted...:D

ahh I can hear the inner voice of this character already

Bloody Rose

Nobody knows of the sword, not even the priesthood it's a very secret thing due to the danger of the sword. And the queen and kings swore to never speak of it so there is no way no one would know. You can say they trained you just in case something happened but not even they knew what