[F] elf sorceress looking for [M] prisoner to tame her

Started by elfguy, June 22, 2010, 05:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Vala is a powerful wood elf sorceress, specialized in summoning. The lovely creature next to her is Torq, her trusted demon. He is pretty smart, able to speak with Vala directly to her mind, and he has amazing tracking abilities, on top of its immense physical strength. Having been in her service for many years, she has come to rely on him to help in her tasks, and in turn he enjoys serving her, and would do it even if the summoning spell didn't force him to do so.

Vala is a bounty hunter of sorts. She offers her services for a high price to anyone who can afford her. She has no issue using force, and being ruthless, as long as it gets her the target she's after. Because she's extremely powerful, and always gets her prey, she charges ridiculous amounts of gold to whoever employs her. She also has no trouble working for elves, humans or even goblins and orcs, as long as they can pay.

Vala has never known true love. Instead, she spends the money she gains to indulge herself in pleasures. She has no inspiration for power, but loves increasing her own spell casting abilities, and also live a comfortable life in the best inn in town, surrounded by a harem of men and women tending to her every needs.

Her latest contract was given to her by the Earl of Freeport. 8,000 gold pieces to bring back one man, not even a very dangerous man. But this person apparently slept with the Earl's daughter, and he wants him to hang from the Freeport gate. And so, the price being right, Vala accepted and set off into the wild. But this time, it would be different. During the long trip back, the man will prove to be very insistent. Annoyed by him at first, Vala will try to beat him into submission, but while not the strongest fighter around, the man will show an incredible determination not to be delivered by her. For the first time ever, this man will manage to break through her though exterior, and discover a tender interior, before finally breaking her completely as she falls in love with him, and accepts to serve him instead.

For this RP, I will play Vala and NPC any demon she summons. I am looking for someone to play the male prey she will capture and then bring back. The prey will have to use all of his will and determination to cause as much problems to Vala as possible, to break her tough exterior and find what makes her tick, so that she falls in love with him. I don't want someone who will try to use physical force to do it, since she's powerful enough to kill him if he tried. It will require a lot of persuasion and be a long process, since she's very intelligent. But if successful, this otherwise ordinary man will find himself with one of the most powerful sorceress in the realm as his girl, willing to serve him in every way.

Note that I'd like someone who can post regularly, at least once a day, and while I don't expect long posts, 2 paragraphs should be a minimum most times.

----

ferrousaemyr

I'm interested, but have some questions -

Did you have any other details that you were particularly set on in your mind, or is otherwise open as far as what happens?

How far would the RP go after she falls in love with him?

What's Vala's reputation to the world? Do peasants hate her? Does the Earl despise her, but see her as a necessary evil? re: Demon summoning and the like.

I presume you've already thought out "what makes her tick" ?

elfguy

I'd like to start just before the capture point, and go through the bringing back process, and then after she gets broken and the love period. How 'broken down' she gets is up to whoever ends up playing the male part. It could end up as an equal partnership love affair, or he could prove dominant and bring her down to nothing more than a medieval style house wife.

Vala would have a pretty neutral reputation. Those she does deeds for like her since she gets them what they want. Most don't really care that she can summon creatures to help her in her work. Of course she would have pissed a couple of people off as her demons walked through their farms and such but otherwise no she isn't hated. As for what makes her tick, well that's up in the air right now, it will come as the RP plays out.
----