{~*Corner Sweets*~} Out of Character Discussion

Started by Paradox, October 15, 2008, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spa O o fey

Quote from: Paradox on October 22, 2008, 09:29:19 AM
Google spider      10:15:44     Viewing the topic {~*Corner Sweets*~}.

Even the Spiders like your game, Spa!

Just so you all know, I will not be able to post for a while. I have a cold, a ton of schoolwork, and a computer that may crap out any day now.

I'm afraid that Spa's character may be filing for divorce soon.  :'(
Don't worry about it Para. Your character is safe in the basement. Don't worry about the divorce. Feel better soon.

Paradox

Thanks Spa.

If you need/want to, feel free to take control of him for a while. I'm sure you will need to that coffee machine back up and running at some point  :P

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Spa O o fey

Quote from: Paradox on October 22, 2008, 09:36:25 AM
Thanks Spa.

If you need/want to, feel free to take control of him for a while. I'm sure you will need to that coffee machine back up and running at some point  :P

She'll just buy a new one eventually. Go to the Dr.

Paradox

Gregori will have it fixed before she needs to buy a new one, good lord! He might be scatterbrained at time, but he's not a procrastinator.

As for going to the doctor, it's not that bad of a cold. I just need to continue sucking down massive quantities of Vitamin C and try to rest a bit.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Spa O o fey

Quote from: Paradox on October 22, 2008, 09:54:07 AM
Gregori will have it fixed before she needs to buy a new one, good lord! He might be scatterbrained at time, but he's not a procrastinator.

As for going to the doctor, it's not that bad of a cold. I just need to continue sucking down massive quantities of Vitamin C and try to rest a bit.

Well, I don't feel comfortable taking control of his character. I'll just have her buy a new one anyway ; )
Feel better.

Kurzyk

Hello everyone sorry haven't been able to post yet but I'm finally getting caught up with everything and will today. :)

This is a really neat idea for a RP! I'm excited to visit the shop.

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Spa O o fey

Silver

Quote from: Spa O o fey on October 22, 2008, 11:13:51 AM
Its open anyone and everyone. :)

*nods*

Noted.

*goes back to reading more of it to come up with ideas*
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Paradox

Silver:

If and when you come up with a character, please be sure to post a description of him/her in the Character Index.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=22511.0

Take a look at other people's entries for examples of what to include.

Spa O o fey

It's really a come as you please type of role play : )

Kurzyk

Paradox

Heh, thanks. Hopefully he'll be back in action soon enough. Thomas seems interesting. I look forward to reading more of him in the future. If I ever have time, I intend to write a character who speaks only in rhyme. Thomas' secret poet side would probably enjoy meeting him/her.

Kurzyk

Silver

Character Added.

Perhaps plain but something new to give my mind a fresh start.

Spa O o fey

Quote from: Silver on October 22, 2008, 11:41:05 AM
Character Added.

Perhaps plain but something new to give my mind a fresh start.

Welcome silver!

Silver

Paradox

Yeah, welcome!

I just noticed that almost everyone seems to be using my Character Summary format. I didn't even mean for it to become standard like that, but I'm glad it's being put to good use.

Your description was short and sweet silver, and as you said, you can always add more later!

Silver

Quote from: Paradox on October 22, 2008, 11:48:27 AM
Yeah, welcome!

I just noticed that almost everyone seems to be using my Character Summary format. I didn't even mean for it to become standard like that, but I'm glad it's being put to good use.

Your description was short and sweet silver, and as you said, you can always add more later!

Short and Sweet is good enough at certain times.. what did I just make a pun because this is "Corner Sweets"

*facepalms*

Paradox

Wistful Dream

Welcome ^^ New players yay

And Kuryzk we are going to start up the plot between Thomas and Ari today? ~is excited~

Paradox

Welcome to the game, Lilias! (if you happen to read this thread)

Lilias

Thanks, Para. And don't worry about Eva - she knows better than to file for divorce :D
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Wistful Dream

Welcome Lilias ^^ If you want to plot something let me know