Hoping for something different

Started by Takori, November 10, 2008, 10:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takori

I don't have any specific ideas in mind simply because I'm up for anything right now.  The only thing I do want is I want someone to come along who's willing to come up with ideas with an actual storyline!  I don't mind throwing sex into the mix but for the love of god, I'm tired of RPs where there's sex every other post.  It turns into nothing but repetitive drivel.  So if anybody has anything they'd like to try that we could actually build a story with, contact me and let me know what you've got.

The American Patriot

Quote from: Takori on November 10, 2008, 10:49:46 AM
I don't have any specific ideas in mind simply because I'm up for anything right now.  The only thing I do want is I want someone to come along who's willing to come up with ideas with an actual storyline!  I don't mind throwing sex into the mix but for the love of god, I'm tired of RPs where there's sex every other post.  It turns into nothing but repetitive drivel.  So if anybody has anything they'd like to try that we could actually build a story with, contact me and let me know what you've got.

What Genre do you like to play in? I'm open for alot of ideas. Here are some of my favorites, and if they intrest you please let me know... I love gaming, and if sex happens it's great. But not necessary to make the game good.

Twilight 2000: Twilight 2000 is an alternate history where the Soviet Union never collasped and the Cold War never ended, and unfortunately turned into a nuclear war. PCs are either civilian survivors or military personnel trying to survive and follow their last orders during the war.

Merc 2000: Merc 2000 is basicly the world today, where the players are for the most part either private military contractors (mercenaries) or covert operatives / secret agents for groups like the CIA.

Star Wars: Star Wars... Jedi, Sith, Rise of the Empire... You know all that goodness. 

The Shadow Chasers: A game set in our today, but with a few changes. There are things in the shadows that are real and deadly. There are things that go 'bump in the night' and there is a government agency that the PCs work for that 'bumps back.'

The "Independence Massacre" Campaign (based on Year of the Zombie): This is a game that is set pretty much in today's world, but a terrorist group has released a bio-terror agent that turns people who have been infected and die with an intact brain into a reanimated life form (a zombie), and the game is centered on a group of people surviving the chaos... PCs can be civilians just trying to survive or they can be military personnel trying to follow the last set of orders that had been given by Pres. George W. Bush before communications with higher military command and control had gave out... "Save as many people as you can, and get them to places of safety."

Rogue 417: Rogue 417 is bio-virus that was accidently released that is alot like the virus that was seen in the Will Smith movie "I Am Legend" that kills a vast majority of the world's population... And the few survivors have to surive those infect who where mutated into horrible creatures.

The Morrow Project: The Morrow Project was a top secret organization of volunteers who had been cyrogenticly frozen to be awakened 5 to 10 years after a nuclear war to rebuild the American Republic... but something went wrong and they where awoken 150 years in a future where things are entirely different than they could have ever possilbiy imagined.

And there are alot more as well... I've got alot of ideas that just keep growing the more i start to get imagining things. :)
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Huntress

i'm up for anything, too... since i'm unapproved, there really can't be explicit sex. Has you gots any ideas?