The Asylum (NC, EX, & BDSM) RESTARTED! Now a big game!

Started by persephone325, July 29, 2012, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 18, 2012, 12:14:29 PM
I just...redheads are my thing... *pouts* I'm sorry.

If you really want me to, I can change her appearance.

I'm kidding! :p Don't worry. ;) If she was a virgin, though... That's another story. lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Clio

Quote from: persephone325 on August 18, 2012, 12:16:50 PM
I'm kidding! :p Don't worry. ;) If she was a virgin, though... That's another story. lol

Haha. I know. That's why I made sure she wasn't.

Maybe I could make her a strawberry blonde...that would be a decent compromise...or reddish-brown.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

persephone325

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 18, 2012, 12:18:18 PM
Haha. I know. That's why I made sure she wasn't.

Maybe I could make her a strawberry blonde...that would be a decent compromise...or reddish-brown.

Not unless you want to. I just want the players to do what makes them comfortable. :)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Clio

Prince Truhan

Clio

Quote from: Prince Truhan on August 18, 2012, 02:36:21 PM
I nearly took offense to that :P

Haha. You're doing a great job, but there's not enough of you to go around! ;)

Prince Truhan

Quote from: Christa McGinn on August 18, 2012, 02:38:05 PM
Haha. You're doing a great job, but there's not enough of you to go around! ;)

hence the nearly

Clio

Quote from: Prince Truhan on August 18, 2012, 02:44:03 PM
hence the nearly

*chuckles*

Well, we can't be fighting over you for the entirety of the game. Although I'm sure Phibes will still get PLENTY of females vying for his attention. :)

Prince Truhan

persephone325

I don't know.

Clio

Teo Torriatte

Are you still looking for any patients, or just doctors? I... don't do domination very well.

persephone325

Doctors are a priority, but we still have 2 female and 2 male slots open. There may be more available soon anyway because I think a few people may quit due to the pace of the game. But feel free to make a patient!
I don't know.

Teo Torriatte

Alright thank you! I am working on a female patient now.

persephone325

Alright! Take your time. I look forward to seeing your character!
I don't know.

Teo Torriatte

Ok let me know if this is alright.

Name: Katrina Harris
Orientation: omnisexual
Illness(s): Anxiety, Antisocial

How did you end up here?:

Katrina always had trouble fitting in, anywhere. She worried about every little thing, never knew what to say to anyone, always ending up insulting people when she thought she was being funny. This led to her being a loner in school, and leading to a very low sense of self worth. When she graduated high school and went to college, she latched on to anyone who would put up with her, and ended up with someone who took advantage of her, not only for every little thing they wanted to do with her, sexually, but also used her to do his dirty work, the lowest point was when he directed her to attack another student and she did it because he told her to. She was arrested for the assault, then sent to the Asylum rather than prison, because it was obvious that she was crazy.

Personality:

Katrina is generally pleasant, and sometimes she seems even normal, when she is around people she considers friends. But the littlest thing can set off her panic attacks, and she is very awkward around people she doesn't know, or even around more than one or two people that she does. And this awkwardness can also set off her panic attacks.

persephone325

Everything looks good. :) Katrina is in room 4 on the 3rd floor.
I don't know.

kaz

Hmmm interesting.....I think I will have to see what I can think up.  Maybe let my Domme out.  How would you feel about a hermaphrodites.  Might fit in well here.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Teo Torriatte

I can't speak for the GM, but I would certainly love to dommed by a hermaphrodite.

kaz

As much I would love to play a hermaphrodite, it looks like the game could do with a tough male Doctor. 

Name: Josef Van Halton
Orientation: Straight
Specialty: Psychiatrist with an all round knowledge of psychiatric problems
Years of experience: Almost twenty years of experience
Appearance: 6 foot tall.  Works out but isnt overly muscular.  Extremely strong, surprises many with his strength.  Joe wears glasses and his hair is floppy. He tends to wear smart suits and always a doctors coat.
Josef slicks his hair back, only wears black and seems to have a constant sneer on his face.  He never wears lab coats.
History: The name Van Halton is well known in and around the psychiatric circle.  Doctors Olson Van Halton and Claudia Van Halton run their own private clinic.  Josef is their only child.  He was seen as extremely intelligent from an early age.  But also sadistic and not very good around others of his age. He was sent to school but after a few days he was expelled.  Josef really wasn't the sort of child who would do well at school.  So his parents chose to home school him.  It was during this time they discovered he was himself suffering with DID (Dissociative identity disorder).  He was treated by his parents, no one else knew he suffered as he did. 

In his teenage years the condition got worse.  Two personalities emerged.  One was gentle, loving and kind.  This personality called himself Joe. He was intelligent, bright and loved to mix and talk.  But he was also very aware of his other 'self' Josef.  Josef was dark, depraved and sadistic.  He loved tormenting things, creatures, humans.   Anything.  He would pull wings off flying insects to watch them suffer.  Then he turned his attention to women.  He loved to see what he could do to them.  He never dated more than once, he usually raped them, leaving them scared for life.  Protected by his parents he was never caught for his crimes.

The two know of each other, occasionally catching glimpses of the other in a mirror.  Jo and Josef hate each other.  As he got older Josef became more dominant.  Joe has to fight to emerge these days as Josef has most control.

He is on medication.  A new, experimental drug.  Only his parents know of his condition. 

Personality: Joe - gentle, loving, kind, understanding.  A man who listens and enjoys being with others.  Sexually nervous around women. 
Josef - dark, controlling, sadistic, commanding.  Enjoys causing pain and watching his victims suffer.  He is an inventor, designing machines that push sexual limits.  He is not someone you want to be with,.  Enjoys rape and force.  Likes to hear women scream. 

Although not sexually drawn to men he enjoys causing them pain.

Anything Else?: In this game I will write watersports, but will take notice of others dislikes.  No scat, kids or death.  May use animals but again depends on my partners limits.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Teo Torriatte

TaurusBeresford

ok, so Yosef choses to wear a black lab coat instead of the usual white?
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

kaz

OI knew I forgot something...he doesnt wear a lab coat  >:)

TaurusBeresford

sounds like he's gonna have a high clothing expense to deal with then, heh.
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

persephone325

Quote from: kaz on August 19, 2012, 08:24:25 AM
Hmmm interesting.....I think I will have to see what I can think up.  Maybe let my Domme out.  How would you feel about a hermaphrodites.  Might fit in well here.

I know you've already made a character, but feel free to make another that is a hermaphrodite if you wish. But thank you for the character and I hope you have fun! :D

Quote from: kaz on August 19, 2012, 11:46:53 AM
OI knew I forgot something...he doesnt wear a lab coat  >:)

Neither does my character :p lol But that's cause she's the head admin.
I don't know.