Becoming a Plaything (M for F/M/Couple)

Started by taigastar, June 18, 2023, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taigastar

Hey there! I'm looking for a scene where my character is a college student who ends up becoming the personal plaything of a kind, yet very sexually oriented benefactor. I'm looking for kinky, maybe even some themes heading into the dub-con realm.

1) Ideally, I'd like for my character to be gay at the start and compelled by this kind lady to service her. As she controls the dynamic, my character is helpless t really do anything but what she wants him to do, until he becomes her perfect boy toy.

2) Similarly, the kind benefactor is a man who starts busing my character into situations outside of his comfort zone, including making him date women "for appearances." There's a lot more context if a male partner/character wants to pursue this idea.

3) A couple. Preferably, the husband finds my character and starts a relationship with him, building up to the idea of being a "custom-built" third for he and his wife. It's a bit of a combination of ideas 1 and 2, but you get the idea.

I wouldn't mind kinks, especially if they can be tweaked so that this clearly unbalanced relationship is very visible, yet equally discreet: instead of a collar, some sort of necklace my character wears and never takes off; clothing styles and aesthetic determined by the benefactor (goes from preppy to a skater or thug style); college major redetermined. There would be a lot of discussion between us about what would happen and where we would take this, naturally. I'm more than happy to discuss the idea privately, so that we can build something mutually enjoyable, but without writing a whole novel in this post for context.