Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scylla

Cryptic

Evening ladies!

Goes to snuggle up to the Pillow.

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

Good evening, milady Imp.

~Steals a Cryptic hair~

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

FroreQueen

| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

Cryptic

Wondering what on earth he's going to do with her hair?

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

You should know by now milady Cryptic, that this is between me and that single strand of hair.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

FroreQueen

| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |

On/Off || General Ideas

Cryptic

Oh my... help! I think he's making a voodoo doll!
A/A's

Divine Tenacity

I'm back for the moment, y'all!
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Bedroom Lazarus

Ahk an evil cute hugging owl bear!  I'm not sure if I should pick it up or burn it with fire

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

A/A's

Divine Tenacity

Something about voodoo and teddy bears... I can't keep up!

FroreQueen

Hugging owl bear? If that's aimed at me then I feel insulted... if not then I want to see it and hug it!

And who doesn't like voodoo?

On/Off || General Ideas

Crimzon Dragon

Derwaysh

Voodoo doll. Ribbed for your pleasure!

;D

A/A

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

A/A's

Derwaysh

Just know, milady Cryptic... anything that happens to the voodoo doll, happens to you. Are you sure you wanna stay on that side of the fence?

A/A

Divine Tenacity

Sounds like you need to find a voodoo priestess, Thelma!

Derwaysh

I can steal your hair too, milady Midori. Carve out a voodoo doll all nice and ribbed... for your pleasure.

A/A

Cryptic

Um... ::grins a bit wickedly:: I'm sure I can find a reason to stay on this side Derwaysh, though... if you make it worth my time... I might abstain from voting period
A/A's

Zaphod

Drops of water make an ocean.. Gah!

Derwaysh

Milady Cryptic... I am a champion when it comes to abstinence.

Of voting, that is!

A/A

Cryptic

Ha ha... I was about to say...

A/A's