The Little Grey Mouse (MxM need dominant.)

Started by twerdgirl, August 31, 2012, 02:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twerdgirl

I got the idea for this rp from a one-shot webcomic called What You Cannot Have. You don't need to read it, but if you are interested it's at smackjeeves.com. It's like the rp, mature and a MxM so read at your own risk. While the idea is based off the webcomic the characters are not the same.

The Little Grey Mouse
Ryan Dean is called the little grey mouse on the college campus. He is shy and not very confident in himself. He is only known because his family has a history at the college. He is the exact opposite of what you would find in a strong politician of which his parents hope he will aspire to be. The only time Ryan has ever held his ground was when he refused to go to the college his parents wanted unless he could take an elective art class. Ryan has never been happier to have caused a conflict because in his sophomore year he has class with a guy that he can't help, but develop a crush on. Ryan has known about his sexual preference since junior high, but knowing he would be disowned never wanted to risk acting on it until now. However, Ryan's shy nature makes him unable to gather the nerve to approach his classmate so he watches him from afar. Little does Ryan know his classmate notices the stares that Ryan gives him.

I need someone to play Ryan's classmate and I do want the character to top. The character I'm looking for isn't a bad boy just someone creative. While I would like your character to have at least 2-3 piercings (even if there all ear piercings) and at least 1-2 tattoos what they look like and where they are are all up to you. Other than the number of piercing and tattoos your character can look however you want him to.

I'd like someone who is on at least once a day and has basic spelling and grammar. I can usually post 1-2 paragraphs though for the mature scenes they may be less. If you have any questions about the rp please pm me. Also, please don't rp with me for one day then disappear. If you have a problem with something let me know and I will do my best to fix it.