More ideas by Toasty! (all are welcome!)

Started by Nintentoast, August 27, 2016, 09:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintentoast

Hi! I am back again with another idea or 2.

So, first of all, I have a couple of m x m ideas. I hope interested parties are alright with playing the dom!

first pairing is this
your character
and
my character
I hope you are okay with Hetalia ^^

other one is also hetalia.
your character
and
my character

all of these pictures are from hetalia, but I don't neccessarily want a hetalia rp. I just want a rp with those pictures, not a whole hetalia plot. I also have some ideas of fxf and m x f for you~

this one is Mxf, looking for someone to play the tall, dark brown haired guy from the second pairing, and a female version of the other guy. here is a picture of the pairing.
looks innocent at first
for this I was thinking maybe some kinky stuff was implemented. mainly like pet play and stuff, instituted by your character (i.e. the tall male character)

this other one is Fxm looking for a dominant female.
your character
and my character
this guy is gonna be me!

if any of these pairings interest you, maybe we can discuss a plot and begin an rp!! I hope you like it! feel free to PM! for additional characters, pairing switches (i.e. you want to change the picture for one of the characters) then PM me as well! I am looking forewards to talking with you! oh! if you want some extra pics of all the characters, you can PM for that as well!
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me