What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lustful Bride

"Would you prefer your sugar with your tea or on me?"

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Phantomhive

Quote from: Lustful Bride on November 21, 2015, 11:24:59 PM
"Would you prefer your sugar with your tea or on me?"
That's a hard one to answer can I say both? lol

Whats in your future? only you can know that.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Deamonbane

I can do tricks with my tie too, ya know...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Let's have a trick tie, errr tie trick contest then.

Swashbuckler

Everyone notices the shirt, not that I am wearing one glove.

*le sigh*

Lustful Bride

They told me not to stare into the fishtank...but I didn't listen...

Deamonbane

You must be this fabulous to ride the LB, hun....
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

tyr4n02r

Page 25 of Autoerotic asphyxiation. Step two: Once you have you chair in place, begin tying bind in a knot…

(Too soon? Too dark?)
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

ArtemisHighmore

Phantomhive

As long as it takes you to finish that thought you are thinking.

Ash

I'm also being commanded to do the weirdest things.

Phantomhive

Grell Suttcliff strikes again......

lol umm help?

TaintedAndDelish

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

Quote from: TaintedAndDelish on November 24, 2015, 12:13:09 AM
I should really get a butler for this.
love it lol

I know but they are so good for scratching backs.

Deamonbane

Phantomhive

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!