What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

Rolo

Hey!  It ain't easy being this awesome all the dang time!  I need a rest!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Deamonbane

Guy: Nom nom nom nom...

Girl: Are you kidding me right now?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Guy: Why? is it a problem?

Girl: nahh *moans* keep it *moans again* dammit nooooooooooooo
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

MelisaArtemis

Phantomhive

You know cats are just cute and adorable, like Ciel. [lol couldnt resist hehe]
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

MasterMischief

Deamonbane

Dear cookie manufacturers,

You guys need to get your shit together. Seriously.

Sincerely,

A Llama
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Really Bane you speak for a Llama? Interesting.

tyr4n02r

I hope you like you drink with a little extra cream.
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

Tea no
Coffee maybe
Banana split most definitely

but depends on what kind of cream. whipped plain or other too many to pick from i think

Rhedyn

Can I move yet? I'm losing feeling in my arm...

MasterMischief

Does this bed of grass make my butt look big?

Rhedyn

'Draw around your hoof' they said... 'it'll be relaxing' they said... -grumblegrouches-

Moraline

I am the field of flowers and out here, all is right the world. *she would repeat it to herself like soothing mantra*

MasterMischief

Do these lacey things make my butt look big?

Moraline

Dear Journal, today I saw a woman in white lingerie. It made her butt look big. I liked it.

MasterMischief

Quote from: Moraline on November 21, 2015, 10:22:31 AM
Dear Journal, today I saw a woman in white lingerie. It made her butt look big. I liked it.

You know me so well.

'Does the llama writing about my big, beautiful butt make my butt look big?'

Phantomhive

No not really, though your head looking bigger is something else...

MasterMischief

Does this eyeshadow make my butt look big?

Moraline

Dear Diary, I looked in the mirror today and my butt looked enormous. Ugh, salads for a week for me and Pilates class here I come.

Deamonbane

I'm just going to add a little shake.... aaaaand you're drooling.

MasterMischief

Phantomhive

Moraline