The ImPerfect Girlfriend (Transformation, Transgender...)

Started by DreadD, December 14, 2009, 02:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

The website seemed innocent enough.  "Design your perfect girlfriend" it had a massive array of check boxes, sliders, fill in the blanks, settings for almost every aspect of appearance, and even some mental, a set of "Exotic" boxes for someone who would want a girl who looked more demonic, or furry, or all sorts of things.  The site suggested working with a close friend to really get down the sort of person you would like, to be absolutely certain that it was what you wanted...

Neither of them took it seriously, they were guys, playing games with this odd program, designing a girl who was not precisely ideal, but certainly interesting and unusual, not realizing quite what they were dealing with...

And then they went to see the results, went to "realize" the girl they had designed.

There was a long loading screen and...

"Realization complete!"

Appeared in a heart shaped box on the screen, the one who sat before the computer was confused as it faded, nothing seemed to have happened...  Until his friend screamed, startled and feminine.

Their design, it seemed, was realized indeed.

RP flow: Open with two guys hanging out messing with the website, designing the girl, followed by the transformation.  The newly made girl will have a great deal of adjusting and strangeness to deal with, in part because although it horrifies her, the program seems to keep her from getting too freaked out, and even has played with her personality a little.  Though this world seems otherwise without magic, her parents remember her as being female, albeit tomboyish, and have concerns about her relationship with the young man who had previously just been one of "her" friends.  The school doesn't seem to remember her at all, though transcripts have shown up, causing her to be transferred in, chaos seizes hold of her life...

And as for the one that remained male...  Though feeling guilty, and extremely awkward, knowing that this woman is actually his male friend, he feels immensely attracted to the woman he had designed for himself, he knows almost all of her quirks, part of them because they're the quirks of his friend, part because he had programmed and chosen them himself.  Will he resist her?  Will he give in?  Will he follow the links on the Perfect Girlfriend Page and find other...  New and interesting ways to get into trouble?

The story could focus on either of the characters, really, I would be interested in either playing the guy-turned-girl in a setting someone else kept in order, or run the "setting" for the guy and see what he can get up to from there.  Important plot threads would, of course, be what happens between them, trying (or not trying) to find a way to fix "her," how her programmed responses and unfamiliarities with her new female form get her in trouble, etc.  I think there's room for a lot of fun and character development here, so I'm looking for someone to work with me on it ^_^

Transgirlenstein

I'm confused if your looking to play the guy or the new girl.  I would be interested in playing the new girl/perfect girlfriend if your looking to play the other role.  I like this idea a lot.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

DreadD

Okay, sure, Trans, I've moved to contact you on YIM so if you're ever on we can talk shop and figure out what sort of details we'd like in the game, or if that doesn't satisfy, PM me and we can start hashing things out.

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE: I have now had two people interested in playing the girl part, and that's cool, it's an interesting story and I'd like to see it develop regardless, but I must confess I, also, have some interest in filling in the female role, and so any further game requests for this should either be requesting to fill in the male role, or to semi "GM" the story where I can pick up the female role, either way is fine by me, but, well, I already have two games of the third option.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0