Coding thread?

Started by Inari, January 18, 2017, 06:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

I was wondering if we could have a BB code thread instead of trying to figure out what does what?

I noticed not everyone knows how to lower their image and other bits and pieces. While it is nice getting help from fellow members I think it would be helpful if there was just a thread people could go to for reference.

RampantDesires

We do have several threads in the tutorial section about bbc tags and how to use them.

Basic BBCode

Float Tags

Flower's Intro to Tables

E's Custom Tags

Are the ones that I tend to find most helpful and tend to refer people to the most.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Inari

I didn't know about that. I feel really dumb now. @_@

*Bookmarks for future reference*

RampantDesires

Nah, don't feel dumb.  Finding some of the subforums can be difficult sometimes. Stumbling onto the tutorial section changed my life! Am glad they're what you were looking for/talking about though :-)

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->