The Harem of L'annawnshee - (Ladies needed!) Freeform, Supernatural, NC Exotic

Started by SpiralSpider, June 25, 2013, 11:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpiralSpider

Hello, [you]. I'm interested in playing out a fun little story with you, based upon the idea of a 'reverse harem'. I know some are familiar with the term in how it applies to a genre in Japanese animation, but I'm looking for a more literal application. Our harem is owned by an Unseelie Sidhe - a wild creature of the Fae who has gathered these men about to serve her every desire. She is tall, dark and beautiful and manages to bring even the most powerful to their knees.

The game is set in an "Alternate Universe" earth in an area that is a cross between the influences of Eastern and Western cultures. The world is otherwise very similar to our own world. (For instance, a question was asked of me as to whether it would be safe to refer to large, well-known places in our world - such as Africa - and, yes, that's fine)

Like our lady, some of the other characters are also supernaturally inclined. They come from all walks of existence and may even hail from outside the world we play in. Those men owned by our Lady have come to have their superhuman abilities controlled or suppressed by our Lady and her other servants.

A note on historical accuracy: since this will be AU, I don't think we need worry about this too much. However, there are a few things concerning Harems that I thought I would mention. The word means "forbidden" and the girls within were meant to be concubines for their owner. How that translates in our game is up to the lady in charge and she has chosen to consider them objects to collect. She wants to OWN these rare delights - although she might decide to share her toys with others who have earned that privilege.

Our Lady L'annawnshee (L'anna for short) is also considering the possibility of having one of her friends provide the female breeding stock for creating a new royal lineage, as she is unwilling to do so herself.

At the moment, there are no sex or gender restrictions on any other character type - including the guards. Although I am certain that female guards will likely have to have their fertility kept in check.

Roles:

Our owner is of great importance in our society. She was able to assume power over the kingdom and gathered the trust of her people. She rules over them as a Queen, but has not as of yet assumed that particular title. She is often called "My Lady" by her vassals and "Mistress" by her possessions. Her role is law as far as curfew, dress codes and other requirements and restrictions with the harem and other servants.

Our owner may have a few friends - they might be visiting dignitaries, childhood pals or those who have earned favor with the ruler.  These people would be the first to have access to her harem, should she allow it.

Non-sexual Servants are those who perform more mundane acts, such as preparing food, cleaning or acting as a butler. This does not mean that they are restricted when it comes to sexual behavior in the game.

Harem Men are either gifts, used prisoners or purchased property to the mistress. They may have any sort of sexuality, personality and D/s tendency. The owner will use them as she sees fit - whether that be to have them serve her grapes, service her sexually or put on some sort of show. There will be a hierarchy among them that will be based upon three things:

• Behavior - each of the Mistress's pets will have a letter rating based upon their actions since they joined the Harem. (more to come)
  • Seniority - this one speaks for itself. When all other things are the same, those who have been in the palace the longest will be able to pull "rank"
  • Favorites - The owner (and her chosen ones who have been allowed to partake in the harem's delights) will be able to pick a few favorites. These will change with individual tastes, moods and time.

Guards will be equally in charge of keeping the toys in line as they are in keeping unauthorized people out of the forbidden area. They are not supposed to touch the Mistress's property.... but anything could happen. The guards themselves will likely have a ranking system as well.

Other character concepts are possible. For instance, one of the harem men might have a lover outside the palace who he then holds secret moonlight rendezvous with as they plot his escape. Perhaps there is a mercenary plotting to take down the Mistress or a religious figure who is trying to sway her to change her ways? I encourage plot development and plot shifts so creative characters in this "other" category will help keep the game moving!

What do I ask of my fellow players? Meaning: rules
I ask that you:

• Post in 3rd person, past tense.
  • Be able to post at least once a week.
  • Post no more than twice until everyone in the scene has responded.
  • Write at least a 6 - 8 sentence paragraph for each character you control
  • Have a reasonable grasp on the English language - no chat speak and PLEASE proof read your posts!
  • Also follow the usual common sense - no god-modding, no attacking another player - resolve personal issues via PM, if possible - etc...
  • Be willing to surrender your character to the whims of the GM/your mistress should you need to leave the game without removing your character in the written story. (Troubles taking you away from gameplay are understandable, but please let your fellow players know before you disappear) If a character is not posted for in over one week's time without prior warning from the player, they will be temporarily removed from the game and earn a strike. It's 'three strikes and you're out' I'm afraid.

I know this may seem strict, but I have had too many games end due to inactivity. I intend to put forth a good amount of effort in order to keep this one going. ^.^

Please understand that all sexualities are welcome in this game, and with the addition of the supernatural element each of the following scenes could possibly occur:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

An important note: The individual restrictions of each player will be taken into an account so that nothing happens to their character that they are not open to. However, the disproportionate amount of males to females means that homosexual encounters will be very common. So please, if you do not wish to see same sex acts, or affection between the same sex, do not join. If you join with a straight character and you, as a person, are not a fan of same sex acts, remember that harassing, flaming and being uncivil violates one of E's fundamental rules. Of course, if a character is a jerk IC, that's a completely different matter. (That last bit, admittedly, was stolen from the "read me" thread of Dante's Cove ^.^')

Here is the OOC thread.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

SpiralSpider

~ Obligatory Character Skeleton Explanation ~

Played By: (insert your user name here gently please)
Character Name: (What do you want us to call you in the game?)
Sex & Gender: (Any gender identity welcome, yes that means we might have the occasional trans harem boy.)
Role: (Are you a Guard? One of the Mistresses's pets? A friend of the lady who owns the brothel?)
If you are a harem boy: Please list your behavior ranking here: A (amenable, your character tends to obey all orders), B (Bold, your character is not afraid to speak his mind but will not go out of his way to cause trouble), C (contentious, your character is willful and often gives the guard and Mistress trouble) D (dangerous, your character completely rejects their position and often fights with others. Occasionally he may try to escape or seriously harm someone. Sexual encounters with a harem boy with a D ranking may require sedation and will likely go into NC interaction... until their spirit is broken, if possible)
Race: (Are you a sweet and simple human? Have you been modified in some way - perhaps you are a vampire? Are you a fae creature of some kind? Do tell...)
Age: (Self-explanatory. If you are of a long-lived race, please also list how old you appear to be)
Height: (I like to have this available at a glance, it helps me visual scenes.)
Physical Appearance: (Please list your character's general build, skin tone, hair and eye color as well as other distinguishing features such as tattoos. A description is required; a picture is recommended but not necessary. I find having an image available often helps bring interest to a character. Any image is allowed in this game - from actors to anime characters - but keep in mind Elliquiy's image requirements and that people tend to prefer more realistic images to super-deformed cartoonish ones)
Personality: (A paragraph or two, please.)
History: (Our Owner(s) will need to have a pretty fleshed-out history, other characters not so much -  I expect a lot of it to come out in game play. However everyone should at least list how they became involved in the harem)
Notes on Sexuality: (Please let us know what your character's sexual orientation and D/s preferences are)
Pairings available with this character: (For example: MxF, MxM, Orgies...)
Kinks: (Interesting sexual tidbits that apply to this character specifically. Your personal O/O's will also be researched separately.)
What s/he won't do: (Anything that is exclusively off-limits for this character.)
Additional Notes: Please list any abilities (supernatural or otherwise) that your character has here. Also list how they are contained, if necessary. Other information belonging here would be if you have already established certain relationships with other characters or anything you feel the other characters should be aware of immediately upon meeting your character.

[b]Played By: [/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]
[b]Sex & Gender: [/b]
[b]Role: [/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Height: [/b]
[b]Physical Appearance: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]History: [/b]
[b]Notes on Sexuality: [/b]
[b]Pairings available with this character: [/b]
[b]Kinks: [/b]
[b]What s/he won't do: [/b]
[b]Additional Notes: [/b]

Please fill this out and either post it here or send it to me via private message.  ;)

SpiralSpider

Reserved  - more information to come.

Feel free to ask questions or post characters.  :-)

Vorian

Oh, this is perfect, just what I've been missing.  ;D

I'm interested in playing as a new harem member, working on a character.

Edit: Ok, question:

Quote from: SpiralSpider on June 25, 2013, 11:09:17 PM
Sex & Gender: (Any gender identity welcome, yes that means we might have the occasional trans harem boy.)

What are the physical requirements for harem members? Fully Male, physically, or might mixed/in between be acceptable? Or shapeshifters?
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Vorian on June 26, 2013, 05:11:34 AM
Oh, this is perfect, just what I've been missing.  ;D

I'm interested in playing as a new harem member, working on a character.

Edit: Ok, question:

What are the physical requirements for harem members? Fully Male, physically, or might mixed/in between be acceptable? Or shapeshifters?

Hmmm... that is a good question. It is one I'm afraid I can't answer alone, though. We might have to wait until we have at least one owner to know what her preferences are. If she is open to all body types then anyone intersexed or in the middle of transition would be fine.

I'd rather stay away from shapeshifters unless their power is limited. I'm in a game currently with a character that can - literally - become anything it wants to. I think that sort of thing is overpowered for this particular game.

BlackestKnight

You were with me until you added all that supernatural stuff. Honestly, too many games based on vampires/cat people/demons not enough real races and real historical themes. In a way, the supernatural has become the generic crutch.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: BlackestKnight on June 26, 2013, 02:00:29 PM
You were with me until you added all that supernatural stuff. Honestly, too many games based on vampires/cat people/demons not enough real races and real historical themes. In a way, the supernatural has become the generic crutch.

Sorry. There was a similar game recently (slave market not harem) that opted to go the mundane route. Unfortunately, it never got off the ground. While I'm interested in historical themes, they can be intimidating for some people if they're not educated enough in that particular area. I don't view the supernatural elements as a crutch, personally. Some of us just enjoy adding elements of fantasy to our role playing games. However, I know there are many people who aren't interested in that sort of thing, which is why I put 'supernatural' in the title of this thread so they don't need to waste their time reading all my little details. ^.^'

Vorian

Quote from: SpiralSpider on June 26, 2013, 01:13:24 PM
Hmmm... that is a good question. It is one I'm afraid I can't answer alone, though. We might have to wait until we have at least one owner to know what her preferences are. If she is open to all body types then anyone intersexed or in the middle of transition would be fine.

I'd rather stay away from shapeshifters unless their power is limited. I'm in a game currently with a character that can - literally - become anything it wants to. I think that sort of thing is overpowered for this particular game.

Alright. If I go the shapeshifter route, I have a kitsune in mind. At most, male and female, fox and human forms with the same general look, and in between stages. Or something else with a a small number of specific forms. Probably will go with something simpler though, still thinking. Exotic, or stick close to human looking?
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

Interested

Played By: Interested
Character Name: Hyacinth
Ranking: A
Sex & Gender: Male/Male
Role: Concubine
Race: God-Blooded (unknown Ancestor)
Height: 5'11
Physical Appearance:
He appears feminine. His face is shaped in a feminine way, he curves in the right places, he tailors himself up cosmetically to appear female, and he currently has no female breasts. However, he can and does occasionally request for surgery to fix that, and due to his magical nature, he might find out a way to tailor his body to his desires.
(Believe it or not, I think this a guy. I found it when looking for traps)
Personality: Sweet, intelligent, can be stubborn, but is sensitive and caring. He tends to be constantly thinking about something and occupying his mind. Despite all these positive traits, it cannot be stated enough that he is mentally unstable. His combination of hyper sexual arousal and intelligence brings him the odd ability to think very intelligently even when as hard as steel in between his legs.
History: He was supposed to be a Eunuch. A poor family was in debt to a noble house that demanded payment. As a result, the father agreed to sell him as a Eunuch. He was taken to the Castle of his Lady's estate and castrated there. The loss of blood nearly killed him, but he survived, and the next day it was discovered his genitals had grown. The lady was suspicious that someone used magic to heal him and prevent her from having him as a servant. She feared there was a plot to somehow attack her authority through the boy, so she had him castrated again. When the traumatized boy was neutered the second time, his genitals still regrew. Hyacinth was terrified of his Lady from that time forward, due to the fact she repeated his torture many times out of fear of losing some kind of game intrigue with other Ladies.

Eventually the Lady continued to de-ball Hyacinth not out of a sense of self-preservation, (She had thought that perhaps there was a Lady who planned on using him to procreate her own linage) but out of sheer cruelty and insane sadism. She did not only this but other cruel torments to play with his mind and destroy his sanity. It eventually succeeded, and now Jake has little to no pure views of the world. He is sweet and sensitive in some ways, and has a very odd view of the world that tends to be noble and good intentioned, but he tends to have a deep ingrained sense of serving others at the expense of his well-being. Why Hyacinth's Lady had not thought to simply murder him is not known.

He's terrified of all Ladies or females in authority. (That includes MANY women in this world), and wishes he was a woman himself. As a result, he's been used as a plaything both physically and psychologically by whomever decides to prey on his weakness, no matter the sex.

Hyacinth grew to become insane after so much torture, which oddly enough somehow served to expand his mind and make him quite wily and clever. Over the years he has had three former Ladies to "take care of him". He has been maddening and typically screamed like a wild animal when not performing for a Master of Lady, so he is used to being alone. Early this month he was handed over to a new Lady, and he has managed to finally calm down enough to be sociable and not so animalistic. He wishes he could bed anyone and anything that has some kind of personhood at the moment, it may be difficult to keep him in a non-annoying state. Some have described him as a furniture humper because of his perpetual state of arousal.

Notes on Sexuality: Bisexual

Pairings available with this character: guy/guy, girl/guy, polyamory
Kinks: CBT, Ballbusting, Spanking, Fellatio/Oral sex (Including Cunnilingis, Small penis humiliation (He's actually big, but he likes bigger men), Vaginal,
What s/he won't do:
Anything about body fluids outside of cum. . . He would allow even total castration again, but not the loss of any other limbs or body parts. . . Because of his mind-set, he doesn't seem to care about losing his "Manhood" since he's lost it so many times.
Additional Notes:
He's grown very powerful as a Sorcerer through his Divine blood, but he knows little magic. He does, however, heal extremely quickly. If given permission, time to study, and the inclination, he could become an Sorcerer of exceedingly great power. His other power is supernaturally strong intelligence. However his powers and strengths come with some weaknesses. He may shrink away from confrontations with women even if he had the advantage, due to being so deeply traumatized and tormented.

*Oh, before anyone says it, he was supposed to be a Eunuch for the Lady's Favorite Concubine. I know that he wouldn't be needed to guard the Harem.
*Oh, and I vote FOR supernatural elements. :D

SpiralSpider

Played By: Spiral Spider
Character Name: Henriam Kishwani

Sex & Gender: Male
Role: Senior Guard

Race: Human
Height: 5'7

Physical Appearance: Captain Kishwani doesn't cut a very impressive figure. In fact, his usual attire and tendency to go barefoot would likely make him appear like a crazy old man, though his small stature means that he is often overlooked. This works out in his favor; Kishwani uses it to blend in with crowds when he needs to - of course, during such times he removes his tokens of power from view. Henriam's hair went white long ago and his caramel skin is weathered and leather-tough over his wiry frame. His eyes are kind and blue, but rarely seen.

Personality: It is with the heart of a zealot that Kishwani serves his Lady. Like the fabled knights of old, he is dedicated to his quest and as such he is very single-minded. Most of the other guards view the Captain as a sort of relic - stoic enough to become a statue, which he might as well be due to the constant presence he has in the palace. He very rarely allows himself to enjoy downtime - only when it is the Lady's express wish - though when he does he has a contagious laugh to go with his witty sense of humor. As slow as he is to unwind, he is equally quick to jump back into his work and has been known to launch into a battle from a dead sleep as if he'd already planned his next ten attacks. His mundane interests lie in meditation, gardening and - secretly - cooking.

History: Henriam was born and raised in the kingdom. He entered into the army at a young age and soon obtained honor and glory due to great acts of heroism for the land. At a crucial turning point where most soldiers choose to enter into a safer career in order to settle down and start a family, Kishwani instead was enticed into becoming a palace guard. He served both his Lady and those that ruled the land before her and would lay down his life for them.

Notes on Sexuality: Kishwani is heterosexual but celibate in practice. He maintains a chaste lifestyle in order to further his resolve to protect the ruling family.
Pairings available with this character: Most likely none.
(If you are interested in engaging him sexually, send me a PM, please)
Kinks: He's pretty vanilla.
What he won't do: bodily waste, non-con, heavy pain, underage persons, dead things, animals and males.

Additional Notes: Henriam is a GM-controlled NPC. He will mostly be used for removing inactive characters from the game in a manner that fits the story. He may also be used for plot advancement and friendly interaction.

SpiralSpider

This might take a while. I've found that most of the gamers here are heterosexual males so games like this squick them out and are slower to fill.

Interested

We were just discussing Hyacinth's gender and sexuality in PM last night, and I've come to the conclusion his proper orientation is "Wibbly Wobbily Sexy Wexy".

SpiralSpider

Ha! That's just fantastic silliness right there.  :P

RockSalt

I'm interested in this! I am totally torn on what kind of character to make though! I'm leaning towards guard or other, but also maybe a harem member. I don't know yet! I'll let you knowwwwwww too many ideas! I'm also debating a bit of supernatural or not, there's just so much potential everywhere @u@

Also just fyi Spider, the word you're looking for with Henriam is that he's celibate in practice, not asexual, as asexuals can and do participate in sex for a variety of reasons ;P

persuasivevernacular

Are there still some female openings in this storyline? I would be very interested in playing either m/f but, if there is a female headed conglomerate missing a wheel, I would love to fill it! :)
A symphony of souls, tied together by a little ribbon and handcuffs.

Vorian

We still need the owner of the harem, and other roles are available if you prefer.
Ideas

SpiralSpider

Quote from: RockSalt on June 28, 2013, 04:00:06 AM
Also just fyi Spider, the word you're looking for with Henriam is that he's celibate in practice, not asexual, as asexuals can and do participate in sex for a variety of reasons ;P
You are correct! Guess my brain just sort of derped out on me,  there. ^.^;

persuasivevernacular

Wonderful. I will come up with a character sheet within the next day or so then, to be submitted for group review?
A symphony of souls, tied together by a little ribbon and handcuffs.

SpiralSpider

Sounds great. I'm happy to hear that you're interested in a female character. ^.^

RockSalt

Hmm, so, I was wondering what people would be more interested in, a completely unwilling sexual slave, newly dragged into the "service" in chains. Would need to have someone watching him for escape attempts and obviously would need to be broken in. Fun (love having characters broken in <3) but a bit one-note in character interaction as he'd be probably be hating everyone for a good long while.

Other option (same character, just different history) would be a NON-sexual servant/slave, still a bit rebellious, but not to the point of escape, would probably range between B and C depending on his mood for the day (maybe A when he's in an exceptionally good mood) and who he was talking to. A much wider range of kinds of character interaction right away, while still getting a bit of spice.

What would people prefer? owo

SpiralSpider

A lot of questions along those lines would unfortunately have to wait until we get at least one female harem owner. Until we know if she's interested in non-con, I can't be sure what to tell you. Sorry! ^.^'

RockSalt

Well, it would totally effect how he interacts with ALL the characters, so I think you guys should have some input into how he's made. Also the NC might not even be carried out by the owner of the harem, she might order someone else to do it or whatnot so I don't think you guys are completely removed from the question. I'm interested in your opinions too so I can make a character that everyone will enjoy playing with!

SpiralSpider

I usually just like to roll with the punches and see what other people come up with. However I do see a lot more room for interaction with your second idea so, if pressed, that would be my choice. ^.^'

RockSalt

I've started leaning towards the second option myself all by myself, so I think I will be doing that one :3 If I want a resistant harem member I can always app a second character later!

Reia

I am definitely interested in this and would be creating a female character. I know someone else expressed interest in being an owner. Could my character be another as well?
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

SpiralSpider

Absolutely.  :-)

I'm sure you and persuasivevernacular could come up with how you two work out ownership. If a single harem isn't preferable, we could separate into two or have a few individuals who are exclusively reserved for each of them.

Avalon29

I'm interested in this and would like to join this as a member of the harem.

SpiralSpider

Awesome! I look forward to seeing your character! ^.^

Avalon29

Here's my character sheet. If it needs to be edited or changed in someway let me know and I'll change what I need to.

Played By: Avalon29
Character Name: Gael
Sex & Gender: Male/Male
Role: Harem member
Ranking: A

Race: magically enhanced Human
Height: 5’7

Physical Appearance: Gael before he was enhanced wouldn't normally stand out in a crowd with only an average height, brown eyes and the lithe build of a swimmer or a runner instead of one that belongs to a body builder.  Now that he’s been enhanced however the new dog ears and tail help him to stick out in a lineup.  On closer look, one can see his boyish and eager face which is like an open book with his emotions easily readable.

Personality: Sweet, kind and affectionate Gael is usually found with a warm smile on his face. He was trained to be the perfect pet but the way he was trained left him with some minor personality problems.  He’s prone to bouts of loneliness whenever he’s left alone for any considerable span of time and in fact suffers from a mild case monophobia. For this reason he usually spends as much time around others as he can even if it’s just sitting quietly in the presence of others. He’s always eager to please his owner and others even if sometimes he might go too far in his attempts. For him there is nothing worse than making his owner genuinely mad or disappointed in him.

History: Gael was caught stealing from a wealthy merchant. Instead of the usual price of losing a hand or spending time in jail the merchant slipped the guard some money to have Gael marked as a slave. The merchant planned to break Gael without scarring him physically to increase Gael’s value when she either sold him or gave him as gift to earn special privileges. He was willful and rebellious at first but after spending considerable time in almost complete isolation with a steady stream of punishments while avoiding doing any lasting damage to Gael’s body. Gael eventually broke under the mental and physical strain. Once he was broken the merchant hired a sorcerer to perform some physical changes before she began to train him as a pet and concubine while Gael began to do what he could to earn the praise of the one person who he had contact with to avoid spending any more time alone and anymore punishments. He was trained for couple of years and was just recently given as a gift to the owner of the harem.

Notes on Sexuality: pansexual, submissive
Pairings available with this character: M/M, F/M, Other/M, polyamory
Kinks: Oral, Anal, Vaginal, Wearing collars or some other mark that signifies being owned by another, Being tied down or restrained in some way
What s/he won't do: bodily fluids other than cum, mutilation and castration.

Additional Notes: Besides the obvious physical changes, he’s been changed in a few other ways. His sense of pleasure was enhanced so that he could at least feel some sort of pleasure even if someone decided to get rough with him. His ears are also very sensitive and could be used to give him either pleasure or pain depending on the intents of the partner.

SpiralSpider

I think he's great, Avalon. ^.^

I'll add his name to the list.

RockSalt

I have a question! Does this rp take place on earth with all the regular names, or an alternate earth, or a totally new world altogether? I'm trying to decide whether I can refer to "Africa" or not. Currently I'm just using the phrase "the southern continent" as a neutral equivalent...

SpiralSpider

Alternate Universe Earth - most things are the same so you should be safe in referring to Africa.

That was a good question.  :-)

jilorbb

Ha! This old thing?  XD

Well, of course I'll join up - it's been years since I've been in this theme of a game. I'll wait and see what kind of Ladies we have over us and then I'll create a harem boy tailored to at least some of their interests.  ;)

SpiralSpider

bubby

SpiralSpider

We had two people show interest for female owner roles but none have submitted profiles. In any case I think there's room for either multiple owners of the same harem (like sisters, perhaps).

RockSalt

Also, probably there would be room for other females who weren't the actual owners, but were given full authority and use of the harem who would be in pretty much the same position owo Like, visiting friends or something.

bubby

Hhmm...

If you're going for multiple owners, I think I'll stay out then. Lovely idea though, and I hope it works out!

Reia

As much as I wanted to join in, I haven't been able to come up with a character and so I'll be bowing out. Good luck!
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

bubby

Spiral talked me into it. I'll work on my char this Monday.

BRING ON THE MEN!  >:)

LeSane

Played By: Scarification
Character Name: Ornstein called 'Orn' for short though he loathes it so...
Role: Non-sexual Servant 'Butler'
Race: Dark Matter (Demonic Origin)
Height: Stands at 5'11
Physical Appearance:
Young | Normal | Older
Instead of a normal butler uniform he wears a full uniform, which consists of an overcoat similar to a M42 Greatcoat with its neckguard constantly turned up and an M43 officer's cap emblazoned with the Totenkopf symbol. It made from material he's created, but will not explain how the process works since its tends to confuse people after three minutes.The bottom of said overcoat is ripped and torn from it slowly degrading away.

Personality: Ornstein has the typical persona of a butler, following the orders of his Mistress. However, due to his time working for her along with some of madam's playthings. I mean Harem, he is close to them in a weird sort of friendship and that is also in a similar way to his relationship with his Mistress as well. Orn claims to be calm, quite formal, and a level-headed person though that was before accepting into this role or rather was broken into it.

Before he was vulgar, rude and most foul-mouthed constantly spewing profanity at others and making volatile comments. He was also perhaps the most obnoxious, given the fact that he'd often be loud when he spoke and laughed quite often. It is not known how she managed to turn him into the docile state that he is now, but ever so often when given the chance it will rise.
History:
(Still working on)
Notes on Sexuality: Asexual, Switch. It is not because he is uninterested in people, but rather due to the fact most do not live up to his expectations. Orn has slowly weaned him from anything sex related to the point that it does not phase him if he comes across those in the act he will not bat an eye, and pretend there is nothing there. He'll only act when ordered from his Master, and will see it as a task. Yet, those who do peak his interest sexually will notice a certain look in his eyes and the sense of his determination. Not verbally coming out with it, but word of warning he can be very... energetic.
Pairings available with this character:
MxF, MxM, etc.
Kinks:
S&M, Bondage, Powerplay, Anal, Oral, other basics. Also enjoys the use of force, but doesn't admit it for obvious reasons.
What s/he won't do:
Anything along the lines of being eaten, and bodily functions which involve urine or defecation.
Additional Notes:
(Voice of Oron)[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ugVkQUboM[/noembed]
Hates when others ask about his concealed eye, and has went far enough to make up a story about it. Though the real reason is the shell which he calls his body is damaged, and has taken longer to heal then he expected. It acts as a seal preventing his essence to escape.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

bubby

Ok... is this thing still on? I'm back, and if this is still going I'll work on my char tomorrow, if that works?

SpiralSpider

Take all the time you need, bubby.

I've been kind of ill the last few days and haven't posted much, but I have two characters on the way.

Do need to ask you what you think of Scar's character, though - particularly the uniform?

LeSane

Why you gotta be poking at the uniform he wears? *whines* I think its nice!
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

bubby

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 09, 2013, 01:18:05 PM
Take all the time you need, bubby.

I've been kind of ill the last few days and haven't posted much, but I have two characters on the way.

Do need to ask you what you think of Scar's character, though - particularly the uniform?

I like him and his uniform muchly actually. I already have ideas for his char.  ;)

It might be prudent to advertise for not only the hetero males, but the bi males too, and for females that though not an owner, perhaps females that come seeking what my Owner has in her Flock, and maybe for the use of said male delights, that female has to pay in some manner. Not necessarily money either...  >:) Just an idea.

bubby

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Scarification on July 09, 2013, 01:25:54 PM
Why you gotta be poking at the uniform he wears? *whines* I think its nice!
I wasn't poking fun, I just needed to make sure the boss lady liked it.  ;)

LeSane

Quote from: bubby on July 09, 2013, 01:28:20 PM
I like him and his uniform muchly actually. I already have ideas for his char.  ;)

It might be prudent to advertise for not only the hetero males, but the bi males too, and for females that though not an owner, perhaps females that come seeking what my Owner has in her Flock, and maybe for the use of said male delights, that female has to pay in some manner. Not necessarily money either...  >:) Just an idea.

So I might need help with his Bio since it will have to circle around your character for a good chunk of it so if you wanna toss some ideas at me then feel free.

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 09, 2013, 02:12:04 PM
I wasn't poking fun, I just needed to make sure the boss lady liked it.  ;)
Im happy she did. I just want to know if his voice was good enough for that. I felt it fit, but thats just me.

bubby

Quote from: Scarification on July 09, 2013, 02:33:27 PM
So I might need help with his Bio since it will have to circle around your character for a good chunk of it so if you wanna toss some ideas at me then feel free.

I shall send a PM when I have a moment to sit and contemplate. We definitely need to com up with background.

SpiralSpider

Played By: Spiral Spider
Character Name: Koruk (Smith)
Sex & Gender: Male.
Role: harem member - rank C
Race: Selkie
Physical Appearance: Koruk's build is on that fine line between swimmer's and dancer's; he has a sinewy sort of physique that manages to make him appear capable yet not stand out as the strong man in the room. He prefers to wear the clothes of a gentleman as it's his way of laying in the bed that he made. His eyes are a chocolate brown but his hair varies widely from day to day depending upon how much sun he's had - it might be a medium blonde, a chestnut brown or even almost black. He has a few scars on his body but all of them remain hidden beneath the clothes he wears.
Personality: Mr. Smith is not happy about his situation but he chooses to grin grimace and bear it most days. He's been a part of his Lady's fold for nearly half a year, though he never stops searching for a way out - and so he manages to keep a bit of the wild in him. His sense of humor is sarcastic, mostly, though he can be bawdy or even goofy at times. He always seems to be scheming in one way or another - generating a bond with allies here, garnering favors there, managing a distraction to keep him out of the authorities' eyes for a while...
History: Koruk couldn't claim youth as an excuse for his foolishness. He knew better than to traipse about in human skin and expect to seamlessly blend in and make his fortune. A Selkie's skin was their entire life - and he let it fall into the wrong hands.
Notes on Sexuality: 1 on Kinsey scale (Mostly Heterosexual with very rare Homosexual encounters), Switch (Prefers Dom)
Pairings available with this character: MxF, MxM (occasionally), MFF (Yes please!)
Kinks: heavy oral fixation, bondage, body art...
What s/he won't do: kids, dead things, bodily waste, give his heart away (most likely)
Additional Notes: Koruk's main ability is that he can transform between human and sea lion form, however he is currently unable to do so because the Lady of the house has possession of his shed skin. Beyond this, he has a smattering of weak spell-like abilities. But since they are basically glamours, they are not able to help him escape from his "prison"

bubby

*Chokes on her coffee*

Oh.... My.... Gawd.... I am so in heart with you right now Spiral.

*Grabbyhands!!*

bubby

Ok, I am officially all caught up on posts, so tomorrow I can spend all my time before work making my char! I should be able to have it done, or at least enough to hopefully entice more players!

bubby

Played By: bubby
Character Name: L'annawnshee (Mistress to most)
Sex & Gender: Female
Role: Harem Owner
Race: Unseelie Sidhe
Height: 6' on bare feet
Physical Appearance: Second Image ;
Her hair is actually raven black, her skin milky white. Her eyes are tri-colored, three different shades of gray, from charcoal, to storm cloud, to a pale winter's sky. The last color is a gray so pale that it looks almost white.

Personality:  One would think that having such bendable beauty at ones fingertips would make one quite content. Happy even. This is not the case with L'anna. She's cool and calculating, a woman who is in complete charge of the little world she's built, and knows it. She can laugh and smile, if the occasion calls for it, say during a business transaction. If one of her Pets can get her to smile, and to have that smile actually make it to her eyes, that is indeed a feat. She has been deemed a sexual sadist though this is not wholly true. It is known she enjoys blood play and trussing her toys up, and demands perfection, but severe torture has never been proven. By her own hand at least. She has been known to eliminate completely those that stop amusing her in some manner. Again, how this is done is never really known. One day a Pet will be there, the next.. gone. She seems to enjoy the Pets who balk against the lot that has been drawn for them most, though she treats those that are completely compliant very well.

History: As Sidhe, humanity always drew her attention. As Unseelie, humanity became an obsession. For Millenia she remained within the Unseelie Court, standing at the side of Queen Mab, doling out Her will precisely and with vigor. But any time L'anna had to herself was spent among humans. It was not long before she realized that her ilk was not the only Supernatural form that tended to be drawn to the humans. Oh and there was such beauty. Such defiance.

She started spending more and more time away from the Mounds, much to the chagrin of the Winter Queen. She would search the world, drawing to her those that were beautiful, yet marred in some way. As Unseelie, the perfection within the imperfection was drew her the most. She took lovers, she took Pets. Yet she would always, eventually, make her way back beyond the Veil, and take up her duties with her Queen.

Finally though, Winter had had enough of L'anna and her needs. The Queen banished L'anna from her Court, leaving L'anna to wander the world with no way back home. The closest she could ever come would be finding a Mound to be near, though not allowed to enter. Eventually she found one and settled near it, her lands now vast, her riches immense, and her Harem... every female and even male came to her for the choicest of delights. It was known that L'anna sought the exotic, and would pay the highest prices for the most beautiful of any male species.

Notes on Sexuality: 0 on Kinsey Scale ~ Purely heterosexual, Switch (secretly, it would take the right man to let this desire of hers come to the fore)
Pairings available with this character: Only males
Kinks: Bondage, spanking, vouyerism with M/M pairings
What s/he won't do: scat, watersports, heavy torture
(Check Players O/O's)

Additional Notes: She pines for the Sithin, and must be near a Mound to keep her Powers and strength up. Once a season, at the Winter Solstice, she must go to the Mound and give homage to her Queen. The sacrifice is always one of her Harem, but none are aware of this.
She has the Power of Darkness, meaning she can hear any words spoken at night if she chooses, as well as the Call of Old Blood, where she can open up any old wound upon a person to make it bleed.

bubby

Ok, so I know I said I'd get my char done today, but the day has gotten away from me, and I'm basically out for the weekend. I'll finish her up Monday or Tuesday.

WE NEED LADIES!! I may be the Owner, but I envision my char giving out her Pets for favors, or power, or money. Or all of the above.  >:)

LeSane

*Wipes the brow* Well Im happy I'm the butler or there would be some serious trouble coming his way. Then again I might make a harem male I have an idea.

bubby

Quote from: Scarification on July 12, 2013, 03:34:02 PM
*Wipes the brow* Well Im happy I'm the butler or there would be some serious trouble coming his way. Then again I might make a harem male I have an idea.

*Beams and claps*

Yay!

Yes, I'm greedy. It's why I joined this game. >.>

Madriv

This is a brilliant idea. You have my ax vote and eventually my character sheet.

bubby

Quote from: Madmartigan on July 12, 2013, 03:59:56 PM
This is a brilliant idea. You have my ax vote and eventually my character sheet.

Sucker New Member!  ::)

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Madmartigan on July 12, 2013, 03:59:56 PM

O.O

....... Madmartigan's joining one of my games. I'm... I actually don't know what to say.

bubby

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 13, 2013, 12:04:19 AM
O.O

....... Madmartigan's joining one of my games. I'm... I actually don't know what to say.

The ladies shall surely follow now!  ::)

SweetSerenade

*tentatively scoots in* Ahhh Bubby... since your... character is a Sidhe... perhaps ummm... maybe there is a possibility I could bring in a Priestess of Avalon? Perhaps someone that your character takes a liking to - as Sidhe are sometimes often to do. Not in a sexual sense, but more of a "Oh look at this... a human with some Sidhe blood... and a spark of magic... let's play with it?"

That is... if the others are ok with it.. *pokes fingers together* -Note I am not usually this shy in asking-

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

bubby

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 15, 2013, 01:17:36 AM
*tentatively scoots in* Ahhh Bubby... since your... character is a Sidhe... perhaps ummm... maybe there is a possibility I could bring in a Priestess of Avalon? Perhaps someone that your character takes a liking to - as Sidhe are sometimes often to do. Not in a sexual sense, but more of a "Oh look at this... a human with some Sidhe blood... and a spark of magic... let's play with it?"

That is... if the others are ok with it.. *pokes fingers together* -Note I am not usually this shy in asking-

Sounds like a plan to me! I'm not the GM, just the Owner. All I know is we do need females!

SpiralSpider

SweetSerenade

Oh, did we decide on a time period for this?

SpiralSpider

It will be set in the late 1800's - early 1900's roughly. Electricity/technology is somewhat limited but there is magic to bolster it.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 15, 2013, 05:01:07 PM
It will be set in the late 1800's - early 1900's roughly. Electricity/technology is somewhat limited but there is magic to bolster it.

Alright. So my character literally has no idea about the outside world, because Avalon removed itself from the world in about Arthurian times... to protect the Priestess' from the assault of the Church.

Madriv

*grabs SS and nibbles*

Sweet, Sweet!  Just sent my sheet to Spiral.

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 13, 2013, 12:04:19 AMMadmartigan's joining one of my games. I'm... I actually don't know what to say.

I have that bad of a reputation, eh???

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Madmartigan on July 16, 2013, 03:53:40 PM
*grabs SS and nibbles*

Sweet, Sweet!  Just sent my sheet to Spiral.

*squeaks and flails as she's grabbed and nibbled* Mad! Behave yourself... *blushes darkly and bats his hands away*

On a note, I'm still working on my character sheet. I'm trying to be... as... realistic and yet not so ... as possible.

jilorbb

Played By: jilorbb
Character Name: Hrafn Arbour
Role: Harem male - B
Race: Huldu
Height: 5'10
Physical Appearance: Hrafn (which sounds like "Hurrah-fin") is a shapeshifter. He has three forms. In his human form he is five feet 10 from crown to foot - though he has two horn-like extensions (which prove to be feathers at closer look) that stand up another six inches. His skin is a mauve-like gray that has scaly patches at the elbows, bottom of the feet, base of the neck and along the spine (which upon closer inspection look to be tree bark!) His skin also sports several patterns of scarification; deliberate tribal markings. He also has a long, tufted tale and like his other strange characterizations, he can hide this temporarily with his magic. He dresses in his shaman costume and carries a large black wood carved staff with a raven on top. His second form is that of the traditional form of his people - they are as wild in shape as their name implies - a thin form with digitigrade hind legs, fur and antlers. His remaining form is that of a crow, which he can no longer fly in due to having his wings magically "clipped" by the Mistress. The most he can hope to achieve is floating to break a fall.
Personality: He is kind, gentle and generally soft-spoken. His eyes show that he is an old soul and that experience has given him a lot of patience. Like the trees, he knows he will outlive just about any obstacle thrown his way, so "This, too, shall pass" has become somewhat of a motto for him. He is wise, though lends that wisdom to others most often through riddles or jokes. Things often go unsaid and unseen around him, so one must learn to read between the lines.
History: L'annawnshee must have heard of the possibility of the Huldra in her local forest. One day she had been traveling through it with a small group and was separated from the others somehow (Hravn looks back on this now and realizes it was likely a ruse from the start)  The forest spirit saw what appeared to be a lovely human lady, her fae nature was concealed to him until it was too late. While he was attempting to work his own charms on her, she reversed it, captured him and took him back home. He has been a part of her harem now since shortly after she began collecting her pets.
Notes on Sexuality: Hrafn's sexual orientation is Heteroflexible, his passions are usually stirred by females due to the balance, push and pull of the natural world. However, there is a certain ambiguity to his nature as well and, being a tree spirit, a part of him will always be female-minded so it is not unusual to see him become emotionally invested or physically involved with a male.
Pairings available with this character: One on one pairings only (any) - unless ordered otherwise by the Mistress. Hrafn prefers to devote his attention to one partner at a time and greatly prefers sex with people he has come to care for, though he can be either monogamous or polyamorous, depending upon the circumstances.
Kinks: sensory play, sex outdoors, extended foreplay, post-coital euphoria*
What s/he won't do: necrophilia, those not sexually of age
Additional Notes: A Huldu is the name for male Huldra - a Scandinavian, shapeshifting forest spirit. Hrafn's supernatural abilities are limited to the alternate forms (listed above), minor healing and a pheromone-based emission that can make others sleepy or aroused. That final ability is unique. Many people can experience an ethereal sensation much like floating after sex on occasion. That feeling is enhanced and far more likely when someone has a sexual encounter with Hrafn.

bubby

Oh yes.... he is just delicious... hhmm... what to do with the sweet compliant ones?   >:)

Ergh... I need to finish my char sheet...

SweetSerenade

What do you all think?

Played By: Sweet Serenade
Character Name: Lilian
Sex & Gender: Female/Female
Role: Priestess of Avalon - 'Friend' of Harem Owner
Race: Human
Height: 5' (As a note, from the time period she came from that was actually on the median range for female size.)
Physical Appearance:
Image ((What she looks like now, after being brought to the Harem to be a 'friend' to the owner.))
A woman possessing of some rather sharp and beautiful features. When she was a child, she was constantly told that she was going to grow into a woman who would stop hearts. Her mother spoke of Sidhe blood, that brought about the startling beauty that her daughter had at a young age. Her features are sharp, painstakingly frail. Her eyes are a soft warm brown, and her hair is a startling red coloration. She has the naturally pale skin of a redhead, and a slim lean form. Like all priestesses, she was quite dedicated to keeping herself in shape.

When she is not clad in the clothes that L'annawnshee has requested of her - Lilian is found garbed as a priestess of Avalon. Plain clothe gown, belted at the waist with soft leather. Always her small silver sickle knife at her side. When not in this garment she is in soft doe hide leggings and a tunic top. She owns no jewelry, only that which L'annawnshee bestows upon her.
Personality:
Lilian is a woman possessing of a strange calm and passiveness, upon first meeting her. She seems more regal than most women can attain in the day and age she has entered. It is strange, the way she acts, is more like Noblewomen of old. Her actions speak of refined grace, but it's a calm grace that comes from many years of practice as a Priestess. She has lived in a world outside of Time. Avalon sees few travelers anymore, in or out. It consists of only the priestesses and the druids there. Every so often a priestess will have a child with a druid, from one of the Beltaine rights - and they will have a youth or two on the island.

Lilian was a woman of impecable organization. She rose through the ranks to become the priestess that aided the Lady of the Lake with the breeding charts. Since there was little over 200 people on Avalon when the mists receeded, they needed to keep a proper breeding tool to know which children came from what pairings. To prevent too much inbreeding, to keep the stocks from going corrupt. Lilian's sharp mind and intellect seemed perfect for this job.

But it is none of the last spoken traits that seem to be the most astounding feature to the woman. The most astounding feature to the woman is her foresight in situations, her gift with the arts she was raised in. She is still not quite sure why L'annawnshee drew an interest in her, but she did do so.
History:
Lilian was the bastard daughter of one of the Kings beholden to Arthur, she was raised as a lady - just by chance that they might make a good political marriage for her. But at the age of fourteen, when her woman's blood first came - her mother appeared to her father. Her mother, being a Priestess of Avalon - approached and asked for her daughter, as was agreed. Since her father had very little wish to anger the creatures beholden to the Priestess - he released his daughter.

Lilian was quite a bit older than most of the priestesses who were on Avalon, when they first arrived. Usually they were trained from a very young age, but her mother came for her due to the gifts that would not manifest till her womans blood. Her mother left her to her training, and spent time with her once she was out of her training stages. In her training stages Lilian was taught the histories of the worlds around her, she was given choices on the kind of priestess she would be.

She chose a path that involve intelligence, eventually gaining the rank of being one of the Lady of the Lake's hand maidens. She purposefully ignored what was happening in the outside world, pruposefully ignored the way that the mortal realm was slowly forgetting about magic. She focused on her tasks, and allowed herself nothing but her work. It wasn't long till the Mists closed forever.

But Lilian seemed to be uncaring in such an instant. It did not affect her, she did as the Goddess willed her to do. It was because of this belief, that Lilian has stayed pure as long as she has. She is a virgin, but only because she was destined to lose herself as the Goddess willed. Which drew her closer to the present time in her life.

Ordered by the Lady to go gather a particular herb, known to ease pain and an herb that bordered the pathway to the realm of the Sidhe... Lilian was lost. She wasn't sure how it happened, but she ended up lost. She believes it's what the Sidhe wanted, and that was how she met L'annawnshee. Something about Lilian drew the Sidhe, and Lilian being raised to worship the Old Gods... was more than happy to follow L'annawnshee. Obviously it is as the goddess wished.

L'annawnshee lead Lilian from the Mists of Avalon, to a different world. One that Lilian isn't quite so sure of as of this moment.
Notes on Sexuality: Heterosexual
Pairings available with this character: M/F - M/F/M - Possible Voyeurism of L'annawnshee with one of her men.
Kinks:   As it stands, Lilian has no kinks, she's a virgin and is used to seeing sex - but she has nothing particular that she knows whether or not she likes.
What s/he won't do: Waste belongs in the waste recepticle... She also doesn't handle jealousy well... she thinks it's petty and stupid.
Additional Notes:
This is a character who has sexual tastes that will develop based on the males she is around. I will state that none of my characters are ever submissive, but I never play them as straight dominants. I enjoy power plays with my characters, and thus I make them switches. She's not meant for the faint of heart, or those who cannot charm. She will also rarely go out of my own preferences. Men with facial hair, or lots of body hair, will find it very difficult to charm her. She is used to beards ONLY being on the older more venerated of Druids.

As a Priestess of Avalon she is trained in ancient ways. From seer sight, to herbal mixtures. The changing of the seasons, and how to prevent a woman from carrying an unwanted fetus. She knows many artistic qualities as well, from flower arranging to song. She is trained as an old fashioned lady, and has quite a bit of skill with fabric dying as well. Given the training she has as well, she is NOT susceptible to mind control, and will know pretty much instantly if someone is trying to influence her thoughts. She will respond rapidly, and violently, and you will find yourself as the mercy of L'anna.

bubby

She is perfect! A nice polar opposite on how the Mistress will be.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: bubby on July 16, 2013, 04:37:54 PM
She is perfect! A nice polar opposite on how the Mistress will be.

The moment I saw you were playing a Sidhe was the moment I realized that a Priestess of Avalon would be the perfect spice. I made her a virgin for something extra nice, because it means she's corruptible and moldable. To an extent. It was part of her training, really. I figured I wanted as many points towards your characters interest in her... Sidhe like things that are different... Sidhe like humans who possess traits from the norm... Sidhe LOVE humans that actually believe in them... and Sidhe love things that are pretty... and a bonus if they are aged to a good median ... and pure

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Madmartigan on July 16, 2013, 03:53:40 PM

No, sir! I'm just.... a really big fan. ^.^'

I think I sent you a message a while back saying that I think I was falling in love with you. But that silliness was before my screen name change.

ETA: Oh! Also - thanks for sending me your character. I like him a lot. If you post him in this thread I'll link him in the first post.

SweetSerenade

Spiral, depending on what you and Bubby want - I can explain the mechanics of an Ottoman Empire styled Harem. I've done quite a bit of research into it, and it's not hard to reverse the positions. :D

SpiralSpider

I wouldn't mind a crash course. Can't say how much we'll implement, though.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 16, 2013, 08:46:59 PM
I wouldn't mind a crash course. Can't say how much we'll implement, though.

So obviously seniority is important. But Seniority isn't all that matters.

You have the Mother/Father of the 'Sultan/Sultaness' who is the head of the harem, even when the old members of the harem are moved to the 'palace of tears'. Basically when the new leader takes their position, all of the harem but their own Father/Mother are moved to a palace where they are allowed to live out their lives.  This results in a new harem being built, hand picked (or gifted to) the new Sultan/ess.

The favorite is always the lead, just under the mother/father. Each member of a harem had several servants, based on their level of seniority and favortism of the Harem owner. Servants of a lesser ranked member of the harem are required to bow in the presence of servants of a higher ranked member. Servants were usually castrated males - or sometimes females based on the Harem members preference. (I think in this instance, if there are female servants to satisfy the more senior members of the harem - it's because they have been gifted those servants and the female servants have had their ability to produce children removed.)

Usually the highest rank (for none mother/father) is given to the first harem member who produces a male/female child for the Sultan/ness. (I say it this way, because in this instance I believe female is preferred, so whoever knocks up harem owner with a girl is usually first place winner). If this is not the case, and the harem owner has not conceived a child with a harem member... THEN the highest rank is bestowed by the Harem owner. Then ranked below that.

All harem members typically live in one giant room. They are not allowed their own rooms, until they produce a child for the Harem Owner. That is when they get moved to their own chambers, and are allowed the luxury of having their own room and a larger amount of servants.

In a traditional harem, most women do not get more then two servants - till after they have a child and get a room.

In this instance, I guess it's all based on what Bubby wants to take from this?

Also direct servants of the Harem Owner -usually ranked higher than the harem members themselves. For instance, servants who dealt with the messages and personage of the Harem owner were often considered higher ranking than the harem members themselves - with the exception of the harem owners parents.

SpiralSpider

I think all of that would work out well here except, possibly, producing an heir as a part of the ranking system. That all depends on bubby - I'm not sure if she'd want to bring pregnancy into the story or not.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 16, 2013, 09:19:45 PM
I think all of that would work out well here except, possibly, producing an heir as a part of the ranking system. That all depends on bubby - I'm not sure if she'd want to bring pregnancy into the story or not.

TECHNICALLY speaking... She could point out a substitute for the propagation of heirs. Which a lot of Matriarch's often did. They chose a female of good blood, and appointed them as the surrogate for the production of Heirs. This was rare, but sometimes done in the cases where the Matriarch was incapable of conceiving herself. (In this instance, from what I have knowledge of with the Sidhe... children production is very very rare.)

SpiralSpider

That idea had occurred to me earlier. Wonder what bubby would think?

SweetSerenade

LOL if she likes it, I'd volunteer Lilian - but she hasn't even had sex before...

SpiralSpider

It would kind of make sense since they're kind of related by mythos.

Then again, there's no saying whether bubby would want to get pregnant herself. Haha... we'll just have to wait and see whether she falls into either camp or neither.

bubby

No, bubby doesn't do pregnant. I've has children in my real life, and I don't need them in my fantasy life.  ::)

As for how I personally pictured this particular harem, it was more along the lines of...

Mine, mine, mine....  >:)

Heh... basically, every male that is within is there because, as Sidhe, she definitely chooses for beauty and amusement. She will have a cruel streak, which will come forth hopefully more during the game, and will depend on which one of her pets piss her off. I don't personally like the idea of any of the harem having servants, favored or not. Because favor with the Mistress can rise and fall swiftly with her.

Now... the idea of an Heir might work, with Lilian being the brood mare... maybe even without her knowledge... YUP... possibilities!

I will note as well, that I will still go along with whatever way you want this harem to be like Spiral darlin'. This is your baby!

SweetSerenade

LOL... Well I don't mind doing pregnancy... but I will have to admit that the first step would be even getting Lilian laid. I think that if your character asked her bubby - she might be inclined... even honored given her natures as a Priestess. Her bloodline having the chance to inherit everything? Well since she's living in a Sidhe's realm of influence, she wouldn't age quite anywhere near as quickly... and Human crossbreeds have proven more resilient than most pureblooded.

LeSane

Well now this has gotten rather interesting.
All I have to say is I have a few images for the second character I wanted to make, but wanted to see who got voted by the rest for the group here. Anyway here is Ornstein with the lucky captures contestants.

Lautrec Of Carim
  (Basilisk/ Aquatic Reptile)
http://i.imgur.com/fz2HiqM.png?3
http://i.imgur.com/tiDCjFC.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/thBEY9e.png?1
Shiva of the East
  (Chimera/ Scorpion)
http://i.imgur.com/Kg9r8gP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1ZZ15c7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7JRVU.jpg

Dumzid of Zena
  (Suggestions? Anyone?)
http://i.imgur.com/YUG0xRG.jpg

Quinz128

Hope you folks don't mind me jumping in here. I have three ideas. A guard, a servant and a harem-boy, in that order of preference. I'll place myself for the guard and if there is a 'no' then I'll show off my other two characters.

Played By: Quinz128
Character Name: Kitticia Greiso
Sex & Gender: Female/Male
Role: Guard
Race: Changling
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Physical Appearance: Kitticia has a Lithe build, one that is considered small despite the physical power she has.  She has straight brown hair with a short set of bangs that hangs down. She keeps her hair cut in such a way that it is never risked to get in her eyes and too much along her face. She often opts to wear a headband or hat to keep her hair from getting in the way. Her eyes are an unnatural green color that seems to shine in certain lights. Her face is a bit thin with high cheekbones and has thin lips that has a natural pinkness to them. Her teeth are polished by some cosmetic application and are more pointed than an average human's. Her nose is straight and thin, though the tip is down-turned slightly with a bit of a curious point.

She has a curious skin-tone, like pale beach-sand. Most of the time, she ties her breasts up and covered by a tabard, but the few times she could be seen unbound would show her having an average set of breasts, no larger than a C-cup, but arguably on the border of the lower end. Her chest is somewhat broad, though, which gives her some curves, thanks to her wide hips that is even more accentuated thanks to her thinner stomach and waist. Her arms are toned, due to apparent work, as are her legs making her seem quite stable despite what the other parts of her may seem, making it seem as though she may be slightly disproportionate, her arms slightly longer than average for a person.

Personality: Kitticia prefers to be called by her last name: Greiso. This is due to her not enjoying the sound of the overly feminine first name, but not wanting to just shed it off out of some respect for her parents. The woman tries to act in a masculine fashion, but it has become somewhat displaced in where she ended up, with the men, seemingly, being rather subservient. She tries to keep her mouth shut a lot of the times, but can speak up with some biting criticism or deadpan snark from something she may find amusing.

She is apt at combat in three forms, Gunnery (Specifically long rifles), light blades (preferring short swords) and throwing knives. She rarely seems relaxed, constantly on edge for one reason on another and sometimes even jumping out of her seat at the slightest bang. Though she has never jumped the gun to harm someone unwittingly, she often ends up startling more people than she should.

History: Kitticia was raised by a more affluent family amongst three other sisters, she being the youngest. The other girls, though, being raised up as fine women for the family, did not interest Kitticia as much, she more interested in some more masculine tasks as outdoorsman-ship and weaponry. She felt she had more of a natural sense outside than her sisters, and often wandered out to explore, and even got into some fights with local rabble. She was surprisingly strong for how young and small she was, many seeming to believe the girl was cursed or possessed, even more so when she managed to convince an old soldier to teach her combat. She could load and fire a musket in an instant, displaying no worries of the kick, where most would figure a young girl would get knocked by by the force.

She started training under various instructors, and was denied access into a legion of dragoons due to her sex. When she thought she was well enough to provide for herself, though, and worked well enough to afford a horse, weapons and supplies she took off from her family to be left in relative obscurity.

[We shall discuss how Kitticia got involved in being a Guard, if allowed, later.]

Notes on Sexuality: Kitticia is Bisexual, being equally attracted between the genders. She prefer to take the dominant role, just to asset herself. She can be submissive, but it has to be someone that she respects greatly, else she will actively fight them over who's being in charge.

Pairings available with this character: Kitticia was raised in the ideas of one-on-one contact for sex, though with more exposure to a new culture she could probably change her views or be convinced otherwise.

Kinks: Kitticia is into rough sex, where pinning, choking and locking are commonplace. She enjoys denial and teasing as a form of control, as well, specifically orgasm-denial in the case of males with cock-ties. Bloodletting is a kink for her as well.

What s/he won't do: No Toilet play, that is just foul.

Additional Notes: Kitticia will never use tools in sex, that is a cheap short-cut to her. If you want to bind someone, do it with your own body and power. If you want to get someone to bleed in the sack, using a knife is for a coward, use your own teeth and nails. An easy way to get on her good side is with male-centric honorifics, though she'd not say this aloud. She has a natural kin-ship with large-beasts, though small animals seem to be terrorized of her for a reason she is unsure of.

Madriv

Awww, Spiral darlin! *hugs*

I'll post Sameer this afternoon when I get back from dental hijinks.  This crew is definitely shaping up to be complex & entertaining!

SpiralSpider

bubby - I know exactly what you mean. Having four kids at home - and one of them still an infant - I don't necessarily enjoy having my characters become pregnant, either. It's nice to have a fantasy that takes me away from that. ^.^'

I think I'll leave it completely up to you as to what your character's motivations are for having the harem. If you would like to rope Lilian into producing an heir then that works - I could see that adding all kinds of drama and intrigue to the story. Additionally, since magic is involved we wouldn't need pregnacies to last as long and could speed up the gestational period so your choice of "heir producer" could have children faster. (But that's up to the both of you, of course)

I like the idea of the servants in a limited capacity  - perhaps it's a perk that only the favorites can use? Or those who have successfully produced an appropriate heir? This would add motivation to please the Mistress and potentiality for jealousy among the men.

SweetSerenade

I would prefer if Gestational periods were only increased if it was natural for the genetics of the male she's having the child with. If you stop to think about it, already pregnancy has a major toll on a human females body. Even with magic in place, it'll be hard for her to just 'get over' having a kid. Also, I'd rather not have her be a baby factory, just pumping them out - cause part of the experience for me is giving the character the downtime before having another kid. I'd be up for her having twins, based on the race of the male... that way we can have a chance at more children to inherit for Bubby's character... but I'd like at least a 'year' span in the magical sidhish plains... before she was expected to pop out another.

SpiralSpider

Quinz128 - The musketeer is a bit behind our timeframe (late 1800s - early 1900's) but it could be doable if we consider that your character is from another culture, who may be a bit behind the times. Or otherwise it could just be the fashion that's in style where Greiso's from? Still using blades as well as crude guns works really well for this setting.

I have a few questions. The first is about your character's gender - is it that he identifies as male or does it go beyond that? I ask that question because you said Greiso is a changeling, which leads me to my last question - namely, just what is the extent of his/her changing abilities?

SweetSerenade

Are we talking a Fae changling? Cause I'd like to interject with a small notation that changelings were used by the fae as replacements for the children that they spirited away from abusive situations. Thus leaving behind an amalgamation that was later considered a changeling because if it's imperfect mimicry of the child stolen. Changelings usually self terminated around puberty...

Unless we are talking WoD changelings... then I need to go shudder in a corner on my own, cause those really disturbed me (not to mention how the Fae were portrayed in that is completely against their nature. XD ))

SpiralSpider

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 17, 2013, 04:06:36 PM
I would prefer if Gestational periods were only increased if it was natural for the genetics of the male she's having the child with. If you stop to think about it, already pregnancy has a major toll on a human females body. Even with magic in place, it'll be hard for her to just 'get over' having a kid. Also, I'd rather not have her be a baby factory, just pumping them out - cause part of the experience for me is giving the character the downtime before having another kid. I'd be up for her having twins, based on the race of the male... that way we can have a chance at more children to inherit for Bubby's character... but I'd like at least a 'year' span in the magical sidhish plains... before she was expected to pop out another.
Haha All right, that's totally cool with me. Yeah, 'baby factory' doesn't sound too appealing to me either. >.<'

bubby

If we even go with the pregnancy angle for Lilian, it will most definitely be a drawn out process. Even having L'anna deciding to use Lilian as a surrogate will take time. But I do have ideas brewing.

I really like Kitticia! She will make a wonderful guard, and I love her personality. She will be wonderful to toy with.. >.>

And Scar, I personally like the 3rd image best. Though Lautrec has major potential because he has beauty as well as being original in the Harem.

Now the only thing is... who is to be the favorite? I was thinking of the potential of beginning the story with the Mistress's current favorite dying. Possibly even being killed by L'anna for displeasing her in some manner. So now we might begin with possible in-fighting, general sucking up and/or " no way am I kissing her ass" attitude.

?

SpiralSpider

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 17, 2013, 04:33:45 PM
Are we talking a Fae changling? Cause I'd like to interject with a small notation that changelings were used by the fae as replacements for the children that they spirited away from abusive situations. Thus leaving behind an amalgamation that was later considered a changeling because if it's imperfect mimicry of the child stolen. Changelings usually self terminated around puberty...

Unless we are talking WoD changelings... then I need to go shudder in a corner on my own, cause those really disturbed me (not to mention how the Fae were portrayed in that is completely against their nature. XD ))

I don't know, there seems to be many different takes on the changeling idea. Jilorbb's character is one as well, but I'm very much OK with how it's presented - particularly since the morphing ability is limited and there is more to his character than just that.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 04:38:27 PM
I don't know, there seems to be many different takes on the changeling idea. Jilorbb's character is one as well, but I'm very much OK with how it's presented - particularly since the morphing ability is limited and there is more to his character than just that.

Actually he's not playing a changeling. He's playing an actual creature from mythology that isn't actually a changeling. All the information for that race is in the link he provides attached to the name. It was quite enlightening, learning about a new creature I had no previous knowledge on. They aren't changelings. XD

SpiralSpider

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 17, 2013, 04:41:13 PM
Actually he's not playing a changeling. He's playing an actual creature from mythology that isn't actually a changeling. All the information for that race is in the link he provides attached to the name. It was quite enlightening, learning about a new creature I had no previous knowledge on. They aren't changelings. XD
That's what I'm talking about- that there are many shapeshifting creatures that the term is kind of ambiguous. I know the fae-based one that you're referencing - which is probably carried over in the early christian mythos that a changeling is a baby replacement by a demon instead.

Whenever I hear the word 'changeling' I don't know which myth someone is referring to - perhaps a doppelganger or something like the race of the "Founders" from Star Trek DS9. So I'm just looking for some clarity. ^.^'

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 04:47:39 PM
That's what I'm talking about- that there are many shapeshifting creatures that the term is kind of ambiguous. I know the fae-based one that you're referencing - which is probably carried over in the early christian mythos that a changeling is a baby replacement by a demon instead.

Whenever I hear the word 'changeling' I don't know which myth someone is referring to - perhaps a doppelganger or something like the race of the "Founders" from Star Trek DS9. So I'm just looking for some clarity. ^.^'

I guess I have spent so much time understanding mythos that when I read Changeling it instantly relates to the Changelings of the fae. Wheras if I read Shapeshifter, or another term - I can easily separate it. Dopplegangers can be quite interesting. :D

Quinz128

All righty, folks, since there is a confusion of the Changling race, I will say it is, indeed of fae myth. She is a baby-replacement and, like some possibility's, one that was raised up to a human and forgotten about, or lacked the knowledge altogether, of her origin. It's been known in some cases that few changlings are left and not brought back to the fae realms, nor killed, but live as a human for their life. Her only big feature is she being stronger-than-average for a human and having a bit of a tempter, as I was thinking of her being more troll-like.

Also for the previous question on her gender, yes, she identifies herself as more of a man than a woman. She feels rather uncomfortable with her feminine form, thinking she'd have been better as a male, though she's not really open about such to just anyone. She does not shapeshift, as mentioned previously changling referred to the fae-related old mythological kind, not as a shapeshifter, nor the WoD kind.

Also I mistook, I thought it was 1800s OR 1900s and the setting wasn't exactly set in stone. But yes, i figured it would be mroe a style thing than an actual way it was done since this is more in the Ottomon-type empire, yes? So it would be different culturally anyways.

SpiralSpider

All right. That all sounds fine, thanks for answering.

I do need you to write out how she came to work for our Mistress in his history, though. I don't need much - a line or two should do. ^.^

SpiralSpider

I have a few more characters possibly in the works.

On the female side:
Minerva, a friend of the Mistress.
Madhavi, an Oracle at the nearby holy temple. She disapproves of the Mistress but is occasionally hired to see for her.
Bronwen, a pirate captain and slaver who might make trade with the Mistress?
Habiba, The owner of the local "Turkish" Bath house.

Don't know if any of these ideas are desirable, though.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 10:47:18 PM

On the female side:
Madhavi, an Oracle at the nearby holy temple. She disapproves of the Mistress but is occasionally hired to see for her.

I just imagine the conversations that Madhavi and Lilian will get into XD

LeSane

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 10:47:18 PM

On the female side:

I like Bronwen for a number of reasons. That and it would make sense if she was one that supplied L'anna with either Lautrec or Dumzid. Its a possibility nonetheless.

Quote from: bubby on July 17, 2013, 04:37:14 PM
If we even go with the pregnancy angle for Lilian, it will most definitely be a drawn out process. Even having L'anna deciding to use Lilian as a surrogate will take time. But I do have ideas brewing.

I really like Kitticia! She will make a wonderful guard, and I love her personality. She will be wonderful to toy with.. >.>

And Scar, I personally like the 3rd image best. Though Lautrec has major potential because he has beauty as well as being original in the Harem.

Now the only thing is... who is to be the favorite? I was thinking of the potential of beginning the story with the Mistress's current favorite dying. Possibly even being killed by L'anna for displeasing her in some manner. So now we might begin with possible in-fighting, general sucking up and/or " no way am I kissing her ass" attitude.

?

I had an idea that Lautrec would have to live some mass of water. When he did he'd look like a mermen. Dumzid would be a spider or some variant of one. I think that fits him alot.

SpiralSpider

Spiders have my heart, as you might have guessed. Jil's talking about bringing in one of our favorite characters who's race is very spider-like as well.  :-)

bubby

My vote is Bronwen. She's hawt. And a pirate. Winning!

Madriv

Played By: Madmartigan
Character Name: Sameer
Sex & Gender: Cis male
Role: Harem member (rating D-C)
Race: Half rakshasa (nature spirit/demon)
Height: 6'1"

Physical Appearance: Muscular, broad-chested, strong-armed. His skin is dark brown and his eyes the color of rich soil. His hair is black, cut short but curling as it grows, with thick brows, lashes, and beard shadowing his jaw. When he smiles his teeth are gleaming white. Old, thin scars lace his back from childhood whippings. More recent marks of sword and bullet may be seen on his thigh, hip, and forearm.

Personality: Currently, he is bitter and resentful, seething with hatred for anyone with power over him. At his best, he is protective of those around him, although he is slow to trust and even slower to show affection. His weakest trait is his need for the natural world; he will endure almost any torture or follow any command in exchange for time alone on green grass or beneath a tree. He loathes his monstrous side and would rather never transform again, even if it means he must remain a slave forever.

History:

Story Time
Not very long ago, there was a sailor who lived with his wife in a village by the sea. The sailor left on a voyage to many great cities around the world and was away from home for four years. When he returned, he found his wife had a child that was three years old. Knowing the boy could not be his, he accused her of infidelity. She responded that she had been visited by a god and could not refuse him. The sailor grew angry and struck his wife. At the sight of this, the child flew at the sailor in a rage, scratching and biting. The boy's nails grew into claws, his teeth into fangs, his skin bore stripes like a tiger's and his eyes glowed yellow like the sun. It was then that the sailor realized it was not a god but a demon that had lain with his wife.

He caught the boy in a lobster trap and took him to the village market. There he sold the demon-spawn to a traveling carnival. The carnival owner, who was very cunning, went to a wise man to learn how he might tame the boy. They crafted an iron collar with a secret lock, enchanted so that it could never be opened by the boy himself. As long as he wore the collar, the child could not assume his demonic form. When it was removed before their shows, he was locked in a cage and tormented until he was filled with rage and transformed. Many years passed and many villages were witness to the terrible tiger demon. The carnival owner grew wealthy and overconfident.

When the boy was very nearly a man, he escaped one day with only his collar, the ragged clothes on his back, and a bloody key. Wandering the roads he fell in with a regiment of soldiers who adopted him as they might a stray dog. He fetched and carried and polished their boots in exchange for a blanket and scraps of rations. Again, years passed. He trained hard and became a solider himself, facing many battles in the service of their king. He had a solid iron cuff crafted for his wrist to hold the key so that it would never be lost, yet he had no desire to use it and become a monster ever again.

Still there came a day, in the heat of a battle, when only a handful of his comrades remained to face a mighty foe, when he asked his closest friend to open the lock. As a man his demonic form was a hundred times more terrible and more deadly. He defeated the enemy and won the day but when his fury cooled he found his own regiment full of fear and anger turned against him. His captain returned the collar to his neck and shackles besides. He could not remain among men but neither would the officers allow him to be put to death, for his service had been great.

In the end, they sold him to a slaver who traded in exotic creatures, with the understanding that he would be shipped far away to a life forever separate from his home and his people. And that, for good or ill, is where the rest of the story begins.

Notes on Sexuality: Heteroflexible top (may be forced to bottom but will not go willingly)
Pairings available with this character: Any
Kinks: Bondage, struggle, physical control, blood, submission (of others).
What s/he won't do: See player's O/Os

Additional Notes: One might assume that a wise slaver had already removed the key from his wrist cuff and secured it elsewhere for the safety of his new owner.

bubby

Oh Mad.

I can't wait to exchange kinks with him.

SpiralSpider

I want to let everyone know that I will likely be offline for the next three days after today - I have an out of town job.

However, if Bubby's character is finished by Monday and everyone feels ready, we could get this off the ground then, as I think we've got enough characters to start the game. I will keep the recruiting thread open afterward; we can always have more people in the game.

I'll be starting an OOC later today. ^.^

Madriv

I didn't get to say it yesterday, but Jilorbb has some really nice character art going on there.  ;)

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 17, 2013, 10:47:18 PMDon't know if any of these ideas are desirable, though.

Branwen is probably the best fit for the story (nothing like a good slaver to haul in the merchandise) but... Madhavi is lovely and I just plain want to jump Habiba. Ya habibi!

Quote from: bubby on July 18, 2013, 01:45:13 PMI can't wait to exchange kinks with him.

Woof.

bubby

I will definitely have my char finished up by Monday! I was actually going to make the attempt to finish her up today before work, since my weekend again will be full of drunkenness.

SpiralSpider

Thanks, bubby. ^.^

Is the weekend a special occasion for you?

Also, here is a link to the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180004.0

bubby

Actually my best friend who moved away several years ago is visiting, so the party is on. And I'm currently working on L'anna's history.

bubby

Ok, my char sheet is as complete as I can get it. For all those that have inserted L'anna into their History, no worries that you're not in mine. I just made mine as basic as possible.

SweetSerenade

Bubby knows Merrideth Gentry! I can tell simply because of how you wrote your character :D

bubby

SweetSerenade

Quote from: bubby on July 18, 2013, 04:30:07 PM
;D

*Suddenly wishes there was a charming Frosty member of the harem, cause that'd be delicious*

bubby

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 18, 2013, 04:32:44 PM
*Suddenly wishes there was a charming Frosty member of the harem, cause that'd be delicious*

Mmmmm... right?

SpiralSpider

I'm afraid I don't get the reference. ^.^'

SweetSerenade

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 18, 2013, 06:47:34 PM
I'm afraid I don't get the reference. ^.^'

In the Merrideth Gentry Novels by Laurell K Hamilton - there is an amazingly sexy member of the Unseeleigh court. His name is Frost... and he is just... so damn sexy. Ankle length silver tinsel colored hair, pale as snow skin, lean toned body...

Music is life

SweetSerenade

Hello :D The Rp should be starting soon, according to the GM. I'm very excited.

Music is life

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 22, 2013, 02:29:22 AM
Hello :D The Rp should be starting soon, according to the GM. I'm very excited.
Ah cool, I just came by to give this place a quick check out before I fall asleep.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Music is life on July 22, 2013, 02:32:29 AM
Ah cool, I just came by to give this place a quick check out before I fall asleep.

Feel free to check the idea over. If you wanna turn in a character sheet, feel free. I'm sure the GM and the Harem owner would love that.

Music is life

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 22, 2013, 02:33:42 AM
Feel free to check the idea over. If you wanna turn in a character sheet, feel free. I'm sure the GM and the Harem owner would love that.
I'll do that later, I can hear my eyes lids beginning to shut. See ya!

bubby

Look forward to what you come up with if you'res till interested in joining Music!

SpiralSpider

I think there will continue to be room for more for a long time. ^.^

I've had a busy day with housework but I hope to get the IC thread up by tonight.... have to brainstorm with bubby for a little bit first though.

Music is life

Quote from: bubby on July 22, 2013, 01:35:35 PM
Look forward to what you come up with if you'res till interested in joining Music!
I'm still interested, I'm just going to be a little busy this week. ^_^;;;; Hey can you send me a pm of your on and offs?

SpiralSpider

Take your time, we'll still be here. ;)

Music is life

SpiralSpider

I'm posting here with an update.

We have enough characters to get the game started, but more are welcome.

Bubby is particularly interested in adding some new female characters to the game - friends of L'anna, guards or those that fall into the vague 'other' category.

We will take new harem men as well, of course. ^.^

bubby

Yes, we need ladies!

There are several yummies already involved in the game, but my char can't keep them all occupied all the time!

SpiralSpider

Played By: SpiralSpider
Character Name: Captain Bronwen Mourning
Sex & Gender: Cis Female
(though dresses too masculine for a lady of her time - mostly to be taken seriously in her job)
Role: Other
Race: fae-blooded Human
Height: 5'4
Physical Appearance: Bronwen is made of stronger stuff than one might expect for her smaller frame. She is nearly solid muscle, though she knows how to make herself appear weak and helpless if it is needed to set up a trap. Her hair is a vibrant, bright auburn that seems to catch fire in the sun and her eyes are a pale green of an eerie sort of shade. Her skin is pale or burned - there is no in-between, unless you count the occasional post-burn tan... or her freckles.
Personality: The lady is tough as nails, shrewd and perceptive. She did not obtain the rank of captain through feminine wiles, she did so by having an unerring eye for strategy and an uncanny ability to find her way around. She has the skill to trick most people into believing just about anything, but knows better enough than to hang around the amount of time it would take for them to figure out the truth. However, she only lies when necessary to finish a quest or save her skin. To her customers, she maintains a reputation of being honest enough in her work and always delivers what she promises, because how else could she maintain her trade? Like most pirates, Bron can be brash when in like company and has a bawdy sense of humor. When in more polite society, she is usually single-minded and wants to get business over quickly.
History: Bronwen's ties with Lady L'anna are simple: she has brought many of her fine belongings her way. Publicly, she deals in valuable treasures: culinary delights like exotic spices, sensual indulgences like silk and even the rare item of wondrous power. As if that weren't enough to fund a comfortable existence, Bron and her crew were also slavers - and her underhanded dealings were where the real money was made. If someone were to be interested in obtaining a slave, such a thing was spoken about in hushed voices and innuendo, because the Captain would never be caught giving a confession.
Notes on Sexuality: A playful switch and '1' on the Kinsey Scale. When a lady is attracted to broad shoulders, strong arms and a deeper voice, it's rare that she'll find a lady that fits the bill.  ;)
Pairings available with this character: Anything that she'd be the only female in - she likes a lot of attention (so more females are fine in the picture if the group is larger)
Kinks: Knife play, being served, wrestling, cutting down misogynistic boys, oral (giving more than receiving) She is a bit of a masochist, but doesn't let others know unless she feels she can trust them somehow.
What she won't do: Bodily waste, animals, dead things, truss up unsold merchandise
Additional Notes: Bronewn is completely unaware of her fae lineage - and it's so far back that she wouldn't know who was to blame even if someone brought it up. It has altered her appearance in small ways (like the unusual shade of her eyes) and has given her an innate directional sense that she uses perfectly to her advantage. Like her strategic mind, she believes that her ability to find her way around is just something she's picked up with practice and exposure. She also finds that she's a harder target for manipulation, though she doesn't realize it is because she can see through some minor illusions.

SpiralSpider

Played By: SpiralSpider
Character Name: S'choton Nalli
Sex & Gender: Genderfluid,  born with male parts.
Role: Harem Member - rank A/B
Race: human

Physical Appearance: Nalli's body is sinuous and flexible, built from years of trained dance and somewhat of a scant food supply. Thanks to Bronwen's being a high-rung slaver, his bronze skin does not have the slightest marr - unless one would count his piercings. There are no scars, brands or tattoos although one might believe he had any of those things due to the ceremonial makeup he is often seen wearing. His hair and eyes are the exact same shade of chocolate brown, though his eyes hold a small green circle around their pupil. If left to his own devices, he will dress in the fabulous silks and precious metals that had stolen their way into his people's hearts, the style based heavily on clothes of his homeland. He is almost always barefoot, the pads of his feet having grown comfortably calloused long ago.
Personality: He has grown accustomed to work as a servant and so Nalli is compliant almost to a fault. That doesn't mean that he won't ever speak his mind, he can be a catty little bitch when the authorities turn their backs. While in the limelight his presentation is impeccable and he certainly knows how to keep a smile in place and can work the subtleties of that expression to direct an icy chill or hot desire. His hubris is evident in the way that he carries himself wherever he goes, each step deliberate and carefully placed. Nalli walks into a room as if he expects everyone within it to stop and stare at him. He has a lot of confidence in his appeal - so much so that it doesn't bother him at all that he is surrounded by unearthly beauties of all kinds.

History: S'choton Nalli comes from a world set apart. His tribal community was so far removed from the flow of technology and trade that their civilization kept much of its primal roots. Where he lived, each person was given two names - one at birth and another upon successfully completing a rite of passage at a later date. In his case, Nalli was his childhood, casual name and S'choton was the latter. The second name was a deeply personal title used only during important ceremonies or by close friends. His tribe believed that the later name was tied to them spiritually. Nalli was the son of a pairing between the daughter of a shaman and a war leader. His mother's bloodline gives him far more prestige since his people believe he holds special power.

Unfortunately, his people also became caught up in the development of a slave trade in their area. Being a warrior culture and often at odds with other villages, his people would round up citizens of other tribes and turn their captives over to slavers in return for the new luxuries and technology they provided. Along the way, the sly traders would begin to allow them to take items in credit. In return, they would require a certain number of their tribesmen to follow along on their journey for a certain period of time. These men served as "place holders" for the slaves they were to receive for the goods when they returned. Each tribesman was highly skilled in some way, so each one counted for the heads of five slaves. If the prisoners were delivered when the traders returned, the tribesmen would be returned. If not, then they themselves became property of the traders.

Nalli had scarcely finished his ritual week that marked his coming of age when they traders returned again. This time they brought with them new weapons - an offer that his people just could not refuse. The pickings were beginning to become pretty slim but the foolish leaders believed that the new arms would solve that problem and even allow them to expand. In their impudence, they allowed some of the recently initiated to be sent as those "place holders". It was as much a method of attempting to educate them for their soon to come rise to worldly fame as it was to protect their reputation and the traders' investment. Unfortunately, they were unable to produce the headcount they promised so they lost all but the two youngest of their kinsmen that had been sent ahead. Of course, Nalli was one that the shrewd traders retained.

He was told that he had been entered into indentured servitude,that he would be free again before too long - just once he managed to pay off his share of the balance on his people's debt. But they only kept up that ruse as long as it took for them to find a high-bidding buyer. Lucky for him, Bronwen saw his worth and saved him from a likely worse fate elsewhere. But he spent nearly two years aboard her ship before she finally decided to put him on display for L'annawnshee and see if she wanted to add him to her menagerie.

Notes on Sexuality: A '4' on the Kinsey Scale, he is reluctantly a switch. He will play the dominant role with marginal success but nothing gets him running more than being on the receiving end. But Nalli likes to feel adored and cherished, so he doesn't enjoy being disposable or ignored. He doesn't have to be someone's "one and only" just never be disrespected. He is happy being petted or praised once in a while but otherwise left to do as he pleases.
Pairings available with this character: MxM very likely, MxF likely only with L'anna and anyone she orders him to please. He prefers 1x1 since he likes to play at romance, but group scenes are possible - especially with the men while in the Forbidden Palace.
Kinks: Exotic Dancing, Exhibitionism, massage, Submission of all kinds (likely very rebellious at first)
What s/he won't do: bodily waste, dead things, those too young for sex, animals, the elderly, very ugly people (willingly)
Additional Notes: Nalli is completely human, though his shamanistic heritage has made a deep mark on him. He will occasionally be overcome by "spirit" and have seizures and visions - usually brought on through ritual, drugs, smoke and fasting. Many believe that they are mere hallucinations, others believe it is the supernatural beings around him using him as the butt of a joke...

jilorbb

He is lovely, Chazzy! But... the name is so similar to Nassii... perhaps I should bring in someone else then?

bubby

Oh yes.... it will be nice watching him dance for me L'annawnshee... and for some reason I see something with him and Hyacinth...

SpiralSpider

SpiralSpider

The Golden Touch

-Peers at Bubby and at the game-

Woman, why are you always in the ones I find interesting?

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

SweetSerenade

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 30, 2013, 12:44:24 AM

What! Am I chopped liver *pouts*

Boss Lady is not pleased :P

The Golden Touch

SweetSerenade

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 30, 2013, 12:47:13 AM
HA! You're not my Boss right now, Dragon lady. ^^

*sticks out tongue* It's a nickname... remember? XP Not just the position I held over you

The Golden Touch

SweetSerenade

The Golden Touch

-Chuckles-

True, true. I am considering making a Changling to making her an interesting Fae type.

SweetSerenade

I think we already have a changeling Guard. Though I am sure the Lady of the Harem could use more 'friends'? I believe she was looking for more. :D I play a 'friend'...

You could always consider a Fae lady. The Lady of the harem was cast out from the Dark Court, for her tastes.

The Golden Touch

Could definitely go that route. Make someone in a lesser court that followed L'anna in her practices.

-steeples fingers and ponders-

bubby

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 30, 2013, 12:44:24 AM

Cuz you know I'm in all the awesome ones!

And indeed, we're looking for more females that would seek out time with the Toys L'anna has.

jilorbb

I have another character on the way - I have decided to bring in my lovely Sekassiret male after all!  >:)

SpiralSpider

bubby

SpiralSpider

I am very excited - this other character of Jil's will leave room for me to bring in all sorts of NPC's in the 'other' category... it should make the game more interesting.

bubby

Quote from: SpiralSpider on August 03, 2013, 01:59:16 PM
I am very excited - this other character of Jil's will leave room for me to bring in all sorts of NPC's in the 'other' category... it should make the game more interesting.

Yay for plotting!

jilorbb

Here he is. I do apologize for the length, but I figured it was necessary since most people involved in the game would never have heard of his race before.

Played By: Jilorbb
Character Name: Afanassii Abez'iana
(For how to pronounce: go to google translate and plunk this in: Афанасий aбэ'зиaнa “detect language” should say 'Russian' and then hit the playback button – or … just call him 'Nassii')
Sex & Gender: Cis Male (considered somewhat intersex by his own people)
Role: harem male – C
Race: Sekassiret
Height: 6'1
Physical Appearance: Nassii is tall and lithe, having enough muscle to define his form but little enough to make him appear quite thin. But one could not really delve into describing Afanassii without touching on the very apparent aspects of his race. Like most Sekasret, he is pale as a result to having to avoid he sun at all costs. His eyes are a light, grayish blue which, upon close inspection, show very srange pupils indeed - as if they were each divided into four sections.

The red of Afanassii's floor-length hair has nothing to do with his race - as there are those of his kin with all the natural colors. However, the clan from which he hails has a genetic trait that leaves some of its carriers completely without pigmentation in some areas of their body - in Afanassii's case, this is the area just around the front of his hairline, as can be seen with his bangs. 

The nails of the Abez'iana firstborn are long and sharp - but this has more to do with a personal expression of taste than with his race. But the fangs he has in his full-lipped mouth are definitely inherited. They are, essentially, hollow, elongated canines through which his species can inject a venom they produce or 'consume' the blood and other life fluids of their prey. Of course, it's been years since the ancient past where the Sek were regarded as bloodthirsty monsters... and only a slightly smaller amount of time since they were kept like cattle and milked of their venom so another race could put their hallucinogenic and narcotic toxin to good use. But that's another story...

In Vydania - where Nassii is from - there are no such thing as vampires. The stories about those undead, unholy bloodsuckers were either due to some misunderstanding about the Sek or brought in by some Outsider. The Sekassiret are completely mortal, even if long-lived, and their need to subsist partly on the sanguine fluid of other beings is simply a part of how their natural bodies work. There is no aversion to garlic, they have a reflection and crosses will not scare them away. In OOC terms, they are biologically related to spiders, which accounts for some of their strange traits. In addition to what was already spoken for, females have spinnerets. An odd male born with that web-making ability is seen in a better light and given more privileges.

Having that very rare trait, Afanassii makes his own clothing, which is an eclectic mix of styles based on the areas he has traveled to and his fields of study. Though his wardrobe is prone to change, he tends to wear a long blue duster with black fur trim and is never seen without a necklace he wears – the pendant contains a vial filled with a snip from a vine, a tiny crystal and a liquid of a pinkish hue.

Personality: Nassii is overflowing with joie de vivre – his curiosity drives him ever onward into experiencing new things. Like a child, Nassii is a natural scientist, and his personal interests make his specialties astronomy and anthropology.  He lives to explore, introduce, entertain and romance. (Though the latter is only play acting, as those who meet him will come to understand) All of him seems to exude flirtatiousness; it is almost as if seduction comes second nature to him. (Though he does understand when such behavior is inappropriate) He is angered when someone shows disrespect to a female – especially a mother - but is otherwise quite easy going and accomodating.

History: His full history would take up twice as much room as what I had written for his appearance (if it were written in shorthand) so please believe me when I say I am relieved that I only need to note how he came into his current predicament.

A long story made short: Afanassii is from another world. His people have a combination of ancient magic and new technology that allows them to travel through space and time. They have a well-established chart system of often traversed worlds, but they are always encouraging those of the Freeman guild to explore.

The Sekassiret are a Matriarchal race that believes a male is not a full person until they are married to a female. They keep the males drugged so that they are not only incapable of romantic love but also infertile (more information about this is available upon request) after a coming of age, they release their males out to 'sow their wild oats” so to speak. So Nassii is out on a pass with permission to travel to his heart's content, so long as he checks in once in a while to report his findings.

Upon arriving in the land that our story takes place in, Nassii was pleasantly surprised to find that it was ruled by a powerful female. All curiosity aside, he also figured that it would be only appropriate to pay his respects. With a few gifts from his homeworld in hand, he made the long journey up the mountain and waited in line to be granted an audience with Lady L'anna. (Yes, I am hoping to roleplay his capture in the story, if bubby is willing. If no, then I shall add more history)

Notes on Sexuality: Nassii identifies as bisexual and is equally likely to turn his charm on  both males and females (though, due to societal conditioning to consider females as superior it would be a very rare thing for Nassii to end up in a long term relationship with a male) He is also a switch, though less likely to react different from scene to scene with an individual and more likely to figure out his niche with that particular pairing.
Pairings available with this character: the sky is the limit. (Though the more intimate the match up, the more likely he will enjoy it)
Kinks: mutual pan and pleasure, exhibitionism, extended foreplay, oral fixation, sexual aspects of food (including blood) and an unusual phallus (PM for info... or let it come out in play?)
For more information, see here:  http://www.f-list.net/c/afanassii%20abeziana
What s/he won't do: humiliation and/or torture (willingly) fall in love (impossible unless certain steps are taken) bodily waste, non-sentient beings, those not sexually mature, non-consensual acts.
Additional Notes: Aside from the racial qualities listed above, there is also a certain amount of extra sensory projection native to his race (Yes, call it “spidey sense” if you like) His personal skills lie in tinkering with just about any gadget he could get his hands on and in music. Nassi can sing, dance and play several instruments impressively well.   

bubby

... you had me at floor length hair...

If you want to play out his 'capture' I am more then willing darlin'.

jilorbb

Huzzah!

Again, I'm patient. I already have a character in play and I assume L'anna will be paying Sameer a visit next so Nassii can wait until the game is good and ready for his entrance.

foxylady7

I am interested if there is still room.

Played By: FoxyLady7
Character Name: Otsana Eneca. (Basque, lit. she-wolf, fierce-Her name essentially denotes she is a fierce she-wolf)
Sex & Gender: Female/Female
Role: Non-sexual servant. Maid.
Race: Varúlfur, mostly human, but with elevated senses an abilities and wolf-like characteristics
Height: 5' 4"
Physical Appearance: Busty and curvy with a thick mane of long golden locks. She possess fierce golden eyes, which mark her race.
Personality: To sum up in a word, wolfish. She saunters, stalks, and observes closely. All of her senses are elevated, and she possesses quick response time, which makes her a valuable servant. However her free spirit lend her to wanting to roam and be of free will, which clash with her position.
History: Otsana was born into servitude. Although most of her race is noble and strict with rank, preferring to stay withing their territory, her parents wanted to improve their personal wealth. A failed business venture left her parents unable to cover their debts so everything they owned was sold off, including their newborn child.
Notes on Sexuality: Very sexual, but only during her mating cycle. Very bisexual, leaning toward males.
Pairings available with this character: Any.
Kinks: NC, lesbian, double/multiple penetration, orgy, m penetrating m penetrating f, lactation/suckling, unusual cocks (barbed, knots, large, etc.)
What s/he won't do: Mutilation, excluding branding & piercing. Scat. Extreme torture.
Additional Notes: She doubles as entertainment, well versed in Basque gypsy belly dancing.

bubby

Yay for more interest!

Just so you know foxy, our illustrious GM is away until the first of next week, but we will be sure and let her know of your post!

bubby