Scandalous Affairs: Interest Check!![looking for more males]

Started by DarkAngel111, November 08, 2013, 03:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked Vixen

I will make a sheet in the morning! ^.^ if you still have room
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Wicked Vixen

DarkAngel you smooth talker you ;) I'll havee it done by tonight
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

DarkAngel111

oohh its okay I am in no rush
after all only chassey has submitted a CS, we still have quite a few more to go.

rustytiger

Is it ok if I make my character a Politician/ She helps with the slave trade?
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

DarkAngel111

That is ofcourse possible :).

AS everyone can probably tell, that this idea is very open. we can have as many characters and players as we like.

rustytiger

I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

great :)   I'll make you a model then and post the sheet here shortly :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

Alright :)

This is also for everyone else who showed interest, We need Character sheets so we can start this thing! I will be ready to start this off exactly in a week from now.

Loves

Player's Name: Loves

Character Name:   Megan Elise Tanner

Awareness(about the business legitimacy):  She has heard whispers of what some models have done in order to secure a job, but has always thought that would never happen to her.

Bio:

Megan has been a model since she was 8 months old. Her cherub baby face and gorgeous curls had melted the hearts of many around the world. As she grew older, her looks transformed from sweet and innocent, to the typical girl next door, and finally blossoming into a sexy woman with an elegance that seemed regal. Through her childhood she had enjoyed an active modeling career, even breaking into commercials.  However, the older she got the less work she had been given as the agency she had been with seemed more apt to offer the opportunity to the newer faces that had joined their agency.

It seemed her time with the Henderson and Blevic agency had come to its end. Instead of renewing the contract Megan chose to retire at the old age of 19. Life was going to change, Megan was determined to make it so! She prepared to go back to school, perhaps find a new career that would fulfil her, maybe even give something back to the community. She fit into college life easily, ignoring those that stared at her with that all too familiar look in their eyes “where do I know her from?”

For a few years things had been running smoothly. She had made a fair amount of money working all of her life and had entrusted her finances to a family friend, Benson Taylor. Benson was like a second father to her, someone she was able to turn to when in need besides her parents. Nothing could have prepared her for what happened the year she turned 23. Her luck went from golden to nonexistent within 30 seconds! The new year had started in tragedy when her mother and father perished in an automobile accident. Megan had been distraught, leaning Benson more than she should have, entrusting him with everything while she mourned.

For a year she had held herself in limbo, keeping herself away from the public eye, retreating from everything and everyone but for one, Benson. He was her lifeline until…

The phone rang one rainy afternoon. It would seem that Megan was broke! Benson had stolen her money, as well as the money from her parents estate and had fled the country, leaving Megan with only the clothes in her closet. Her life changed drastically once again. Megan was forced to head back into the workforce, doing the only thing she knew, modeling. And so she approached several different agencies and left headshots and her resume,  hoping to get a call back. If things didn’t turn around soon she didn’t know what she would do. Megan had already been forced out of her swanky high rise apartment, trading it for a much more affordable one bedroom in a broken down four floor walkup in an undesirable area. She had fallen hard from her perfect life, left wondering just how much more she could take before circumstances broke her completely.

Appearance:

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Chasseybaby

Yeah! im so excited to start! I have the perfect opening for Chloè ^^ Hope the CEO isnt too busy to have a little morning visit from a certain belle dame :P

Thanks for joining Loves ^^ Nice character sheet btw ;) sexy...

Hey Dark what happened to all those guys who put their hand in for this? Did you scare them all off? lol

DarkAngel111

Hey Chassey,
I have no idea why everyone disappeared!!!! :(
I will be posting PMs to everyone to check in, see what their thoughts are, I believe I hurried with the idea, I should have waited till after my exams :P
Now I am all giddy about this, and trying to study at the same time! haha.

Oh and Chassey I am posting the Accepted Character's Link, Yours can go there now :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191442.0

Chasseybaby

DarkAngel111

wonderful :)

Some new Air Stewardess roles will be up shortly, Anyone who feels they can play one should work on a character. :)

Loves

Quote from: Chasseybaby on December 04, 2013, 01:56:51 AM

Thanks for joining Loves ^^ Nice character sheet btw ;) sexy...

Glad to come aboard ;)   and thank you, I have a girl crush on Angelina, so I use her when I can.

right, I have moved my character sheet over, and now I must fall down face first into bed as I need to be up in three hours
:P

talk to you all soon :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Chasseybaby

Desirous

Hey everyone!

Place for another male character available?

DarkAngel111

well there is still space open for males as people who have shown interests earlier have not yet responded to the thread,
let me know what you want your character to be?, politician ? business man?

Desirous

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on December 04, 2013, 11:29:21 AM
well there is still space open for males as people who have shown interests earlier have not yet responded to the thread,
let me know what you want your character to be?, politician ? business man?

I would like to be a part of this group. I`m thinking about a rather corrupt womanizer Politician and would be posting the CS in a day or two`s time.

Loves

Howdy folks :)

No pressure of course, just trying to judge my time and the posts that I can do over the next week. Will this game be starting soon?

ON HIATUS AGAIN

DarkAngel111

well I will be starting this hopefully this week.
I am waiting on atleast ONE Male Character sheet.
If I dont, I might have to NPC them. Which will hurry things along of course.
So I will be starting this before friday. :)And Loves, your character, I just love ;) haha.

Loves

Cool!  Looking forward to starting the game  with you all :)

and thanks, I'm excited to play her  ;D
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Chasseybaby

>.< Is it sad that I have my post already ready for this game? ^^ lol cant wait to start!