Problem on phone version

Started by The Green One, September 16, 2020, 06:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green One

Am I the only one having an issue with E's phone version? It looks like a 1990 sketchy website, for the lack of other words to describe it. I can add a screenshot if needed. Could it be a problem with my phone?

Edit: I just remembered we can't screenshot E. So I really have no way to show it.

Not available for new stories

Vekseid

If you've been redirected to the WAP link somehow, you can look for the full version link. Should probably just find where to turn that off, I doubt anyone uses it anymore.

The Green One

I went to the bottom of the page, clicked on Wap2 to see if that would reverse it, but it made it even worse, so I clicked on the full version option and went back to how is looking right now for me. I can't find another option to go back to E's full version.

Vekseid

What phone are you using, and why are you being prevented from screenshotting?

The Green One

I'm using my Samsung Galaxy A50, as every day and I've never had an issue before. When I try to take a screenshot it says it's not allowed due to privacy terms, that only happens on Elliquiy.

Vekseid

The Green One

Chrome, as usual.

I tried logging in a moment ago to see if it had "fixed itself" but no, is still the same. I really have no clue :/

Vekseid

Okay digging through the server logs for you, I don't see your phone loading the site's .css file. Which may mean it is getting improperly cached, and would cause the site to look like basically something from 1994.

Try deleting the site's data on your phone, or at least cached data

The Green One

The Green One

It's fixed! Although I didn't get to try what you told me to do... Anyway, E is back to normal for me and I'm happy~

Thank you, Veks!