Aquarius & Caleen (D/s game)(Always Recruiting)

Started by Cynadea, March 17, 2014, 05:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

Aquarius & Caleen

Aquarius, a kingdom where women rule and men are born in slavery. Caleen, a patriarchal Kingdom where men own everything, including women. Two kingdoms with a fragile peace, played separately within the same game.

• Sandbox game
  • Gm'ed event
  • No one-liner. At least one solid paragraph required
  • PC are human only, without magic.
  • Technology level is about late Roman Empire.
  • Aquarius accepts dom F, and M or F sub/slave
  • Caleen accepts dom M, and F or M sub/slave
  • In both kingdoms, the slaves are treated with a certain dignity, this is not a Gor type of world.

Caleen has just opened for players, the game is half-way to get its own board and has been running since July last year. Up until now, only Aquarius was active and finding dom F seem to be a challenge. Come and have a look, there is a core group of players who are quite dedicated to the game, so even if it can look as if it has been slow, it's stable and steady. Don't let the word "slave" stop you. While this game is D/s-centered, the level of submission depends entirely on the players involved.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Cynadea

Make sure to read my O&O before you come to me with ideas.

Looking for sub female in Caleen

Character name: Sevarios
Description: Overall, he would be a nice guy, caring and providing for his woman (maybe more than one, if all players agree). He has one major quirk. To him, power over women isn't to have her kneel before him, it's power over their body that turns him on. He's aroused by having a woman's body react to his touches, and he has an orgasm fetish, but also loves to deny it, let the body calm down before working the woman up again. He is definitely something of a pervert, would take pleasure in making her climax somewhere where she can't let it show, forbid her to wear clothes in the apartments as soon as they're alone, etc. That doesn't mean it's going to be a smut-driven pairing going at it like rabbits
Plot: He browses for a slave, and sees her. He sees all the potential for her body, but she hasn't been trained for pleasure. She was trained to maintain a house. Her previous master made it clear to her that she would not be used for sex. I don't want a full non-consent here, or to have to break her, but rather a progression from sexually repressed to appreciating what he does to her. He could also grow quite fond of her and have things shift from casual sex to making love.
Other notes: Post at least once a week and 2-3 paragraphs minimum.

Sparky01

Corvus is the new character as King of Caleen.

As written, he would have already have a harem, though this is to establish the character.  He seeks one for whom he would drop all others, or at least have them be insignificant in favor of a favored one. 

Also, Caleen needs the men to fill the ranks of the Ministers as well! 

Anyone thinking of joining as a result of the request thread, feel free to PM me or post in the OOC thread your questions. 

Darrow Huck

Cynadea

Quote from: Darrow Huck on March 18, 2014, 11:41:20 PM
Well, my char is available for Zarevia.

He seems to be a tad too... headstrong to me. I don't really enjoy confrontational pairings. Zarevia would just return his ass back to the slave wing if he gets out of line or gets on her nerves. That's why I didn't volunteer Zarevia when you joined.

Cynadea

Zarevia is now taken.

Any soft dom M or Sub F who wants to write with me?

Cynadea

I changed the post for my characters that needs someone to pair up with. It's in the second post.

The game definitely needs dominants male and female.

Darrow Huck

Looking for Dom female in Aquarius

Character name: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Aquarius_Slaves#Nomius
Description:  Nomius is a former noble from Siobet who was captured after it fell. He is still prideful, but also smart, well-composed, and practical. He has a lot of potentially very useful skills for helping an amazon manage her affairs, but will need to be made to accept her as his owner first.
Plot:  I'd like him to be bought and trained to accept his new role as a slave. He has fantasies of escaping right now, but no practical means to do so.
Other notes:

Lux12

Looking for Dom female in Aquarius

Character name: https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Aquarius_Slaves#Cotiso

Description: Intelligent, polite, eager to please, artistic, spiritual, and loyal to a fault. He had loyalty and service drilled into his head like few others and while very sensitive he is  far from fragile. He craves roughness as much as tender moments and can handle it all quite well. He may be content with his status as a slave but that is not to say he does not possess interests of his own or that he lacks his own opinions. Despite his generally serene nature he is extremely expressive when the opportunity presents itself. He is after all  performer as well.

Plot: Something where he finally gets sold off to someone. Of course there will be a fair bit of sexually charged content. It would also be nice to have a plot involving him finally figuring out what it is that happened to the beloved slave who fathered him and died before he was old enough to have many significant memories. What exactly did happen to him that seems to fill his lionhearted mother with melancholy? Was it a simply tragedy or something more? If so, then how did a slave get caught up in it all?
Other notes:   I generally post one to three paragraphs as often as possible, but I am quite patient.

Cynadea

Bump.

The game needs doms for either males or female, and there's also at least one dom male looking for a sub/

Cynadea

The game is 350 posts away from having its own board!

Always looking for Doms and subs of both gender.

Cynadea

Still recruiting! Both Dom M and Dom F, sub M and sub F.

HarleyQuinn

Cynadea