A sexy rp for fans of japanese anime culture (M looking for F)

Started by godfang, July 20, 2011, 05:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

-The Club-

Akihabara is the anime culture meccah of the world. Here, anime is not just a hobby but a way of life and part of the city's culture. Here exist an urban legend about a club where only the finest cosplayers are allowed to enter. But that is not what makes the club infamous, it is what they do for entertainment in this club. Here, every week, a giant orgy is held by the cosplayers all still in character and wearing their costumes (though that only last a few minutes). This is done on a regular basis though new members would often come in or stop coming due to real life obligations such as work or moving to another city. There are also a constant need for new members due to the fact that new animes are always coming out and there's always a demand by the members for someone to play a character who has just recently became popular.

The club itself is talked about in skeptical whispers among the anime community, many believe it's just a crazy story made up by horny otakus and yet the story kept on existing on the internet. The tale goes that in every convention there's always a scout for the club who looks for potential new members to join the club.   There have also been stories about people who looks like certain anime characters being recruited despite their unfamilarities with anime or cosplays.

This is the story about the newest member of the club, the people s/he meets and the sexual adventures that comes along with being a member of the club, inside it's walls or outside.

What i'm looking for

First and foremost, yes this rp will have lots and lots of sex with costume being the most common fettish BUT it will also be a story of friendship and life as soon enough the club members would meet each other outside the club and find out what they are like outside of their costumes. I'm hoping to find someone familiar with Japanese anime culture as well as a love for multiple anime/manga series.

You can either play a new member who has been searching for the club or a senior member with me playing the role of the rookies. I am willing to play multiple characters both in and out of the club and while it is not a must for you to reciprocate, it would certainly be much appreciated.

For those interested in this rp, please PM me which role you want to play (Senior member or new member) and a few animes/mangas you are into. Thank you for your attention, i look forward to hearing from you.