What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Licorice root.  Tasty and messes with people's minds.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Moonhare

Hickory smoked tuna salad on multigrain/flax seed crackers, and garlic mashed potatoes. (Raiding the fridge for left overs.)

Saerrael

Moonhare

Quote from: Saerra on July 09, 2010, 09:55:57 PM
Peanuts. Honest.

I love nuts...all nuts. Never met a nut I didn't like. ^_^

Saerrael

I'm addicted to nuts >.> And that is so very double!

Moonhare

Quote from: Saerra on July 09, 2010, 10:04:27 PM
I'm addicted to nuts >.> And that is so very double!

Triple... >.>

>:3

Saerrael

Arhys

cold pasta salad with pesto, cherry tomatoes and buffalo mozzerella

Aiden

Harley Quinn

You have In-N-Out where you live, too?  I love them.  -still kills Aiden for posting that and making me even hungrier-

A piece of white cake, with white frosting.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

an egg white omelet with salsa and oatmeal
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Paradox

I had a banana from Costa Rica a short while ago, and now I'm having an oats and honey granola bar.

It's in a green foil package similar to that of Nature Valley, but it's actually from Big Lots. The difference in taste is negligible, but they cost a bit less!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Aviva

Garlic and herb pitta bread filled with chicken,onions and french and honey mustard.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Batsose

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ~Pablo Neruda

Ons and Offs

Oniya

Ground turkey with rice, cheese and taco seasoning.  The tortilla decided to wimp out on me.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Kitsunetsuki

Panna cotta with berries ;) yummmm
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Nico

Rice crackers, mixed salad with balsamico and olive oil

TheLovelyMaid

Cherry cobbler thigh and creamy, 100-cal yoplait.

c'est si bon!

Aiden

strawberry cheesecake ice cream

Oniya

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Aiden

"The feast" from subway, first sandwich to kick my ass

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Autumn52

I am eating something I should not be eating but I had a craving.....

Cheese and Macaroni.....and not from a box...homemade OMG it taste so so so good
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.