Submissive Female Partner Wanted...

Started by Wabisuke, February 20, 2009, 02:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wabisuke

Description: My character is a very successful businessman, who has thrown away many chances at having a partner in his life. He is very financially secure, but has no time for pursuing a relationship. He sees his co-workers living happily with their spouses, girlfriends, or various other sexual partners, while he lives alone, eats alone, and sleeps alone. He has grown very bitter over the years due to this, and now as a 33 year old man, grinds his teeth when he thinks of such things, deluded that he is better off, and that all of his decisions were the right ones. One fateful evening, just outside of his flat he is greeted by a very distraught looking young woman, around 17 years old. Her make-up is smeared, and her tight jeans are torn at the legs. She explains that she came from a very small rural town, and tried to make a living in the city, but realized that the difference in costs were so big that her entire life savings only kept her barely alive for a week. Now broke, with no ability to return home, she turns to him on the end of her rope, begging "I will do anything for you...only please...save me."

Character Requirements: The only real requirements is that the character is very submissive, and of a somewhat young age. She can be anywhere from 16-22, but I would ask that if you make her older, you cite some reason why you wish it so. The appearance and non-sexual nature of the character is entirely up to you as an artist.

Please PM me if you are interested with a small 'test' post, about a paragraph in length, showing me how you intend to fill this role

adaptation

I'd be interested in taking this on once I'm approved. :)

I do have one question for you, though.  How submissive is "very submissive"?  Are we talking Maggie Gyllenhaal in "The Secretary" submissive?
adaptation
Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm. 
But in stormy waters it takes strength, commitment, and responsibility to stay the course.
We cannot adjust the winds, but we can always adjust our sails,
and when it comes our turn to hold the helm, we must be strong.
ons & offs . icon by whiteletter @ LJ . roleplay requests

jouzinka

I was also wondering how 'extreme procedures' you had in mind. :) I know your O&Os don't suggest much of an extreme appetites, but when you say 'very submissive partner' and 'do anything for you,' it does imply quite a vast selection of manipulations. :)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Wabisuke

>.< I'm sorry, I didn't see these yesterday.

This request has been fulfilled, so I'm sorry.

Drop me a PM if you guys have an idea that you'd like to share with me!