Vampires at War - Interest check/Sign up (Light - NC)

Started by persephone325, June 15, 2013, 11:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

What time in the 1900's, I may have done my age wrong...
Is there a point where nobody cares

zetzal

I agree 1900's could be any time between 1900 and 1999, and I think 1000 years is a littl too much wiggle room. Do I have a record player or and iPod shuffle?

Drake Valentine

xD I thought it was literally the 1900 when I sent my current incomplete sheet. Any who, must head to work, hopefully things will be answered when I return in morning and then I can finish my sheet completely.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

persephone325

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 17, 2013, 07:54:05 PM
What year were the covens founded? Or did I missed that somewhere? Also 1900s is when I imagine the timeline this RP is taking place.

No. It just wasn't stated. I picture them as having been founded many, many years ago. The idea of a coven isn't a brand new idea to the vampires. It's something they've lived by for an extremely long time. I say they've lived like this for 300 to 400 years.

Quote from: zetzal on June 17, 2013, 08:12:20 PM
I agree 1900's could be any time between 1900 and 1999, and I think 1000 years is a littl too much wiggle room. Do I have a record player or and iPod shuffle?

No modern technology like that here. Though there is electricity and light. No television, computers, things like that. The vampires simply don't have time for things like that anyway. So early 1900s is when this takes place. What's the phrase? "Turn of the century", I believe?

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 17, 2013, 08:19:54 PM
xD I thought it was literally the 1900 when I sent my current incomplete sheet. Any who, must head to work, hopefully things will be answered when I return in morning and then I can finish my sheet completely.

You're fine. :-)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Strifesblaze7

Oops, I'll need to knock like a hundred years off his age. If that's okay,?

persephone325

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 17, 2013, 08:32:18 PM
Oops, I'll need to knock like a hundred years off his age. If that's okay,?

Sure. Don't worry. If anything looked out of place, I'd let you know. :-)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

xPeachyPuff

My character is up on the first page for everyone to view! If anyone would like to work out some history or such with my character, please feel free to PM me. I don't bite...Much >D

- Rainbow

Strifesblaze7

Strifesblaze7

zetzal

It's fantastic. It makes me feel bad about my brief history. But In a good way. Lol

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 17, 2013, 09:10:42 PM
Well read it and find out. Lol

Thanks, haha.

I would appreciate any feedback anyone has on my character as well (:

Quote from: zetzal on June 17, 2013, 09:11:28 PM
It's fantastic. It makes me feel bad about my brief history. But In a good way. Lol

Thank you so much! Don't feel bad, haha. I'm glad you think it's good ^-^

- Rainbow

Strifesblaze7

persephone325

Oh gosh! Sorry Strife! I totally didn't realize you had edited your post. lol I'll read it now. *headdesk*
I don't know.

Strifesblaze7

Drake Valentine

Alrightie. xD On cell now and have to clock in soon. Gonna idle read in mean time.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

persephone325

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 17, 2013, 09:39:37 PM
Its okay!

Approved, my good sir! I'll have my girl up in a little bit. ;)

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 17, 2013, 09:44:32 PM
Alrightie. xD On cell now and have to clock in soon. Gonna idle read in mean time.

Forgive my slight incompetence, but did you say your character was done in your PM?

EDIT: Never mind! Ignore that. lol :P
I don't know.

zetzal

Mine was. :P though i'm gonna go to sleepy land for the night, so no rush.  Night all!

Strifesblaze7

Woohoo! I ish approved. Probably the best bio I have written.

persephone325

Quote from: zetzal on June 17, 2013, 10:23:54 PM
Mine was. :P though i'm gonna go to sleepy land for the night, so no rush.  Night all!

Yours is done? I'll have to find it in my inbox! Jeez... Talk about being scatterbrained...

EDIT: Actually, I only see your outline. I don't have the actual character sheet.

On another note, I've changed the tag from "Light - EX" to "Light - NC". I doubt we'll be having anything extreme happen here. So I'll be setting up the OOC thread in the NC section, and I'll post the link for it here.

Please don't post in the OOC thread until your character has been approved! Thank you.
I don't know.

Strifesblaze7

persephone325

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 17, 2013, 11:17:29 PM
Our alphas look like they would date. O_O

lol I'll take that as a good thing. Haha. Your character picture is really hot anyway. *giggles*
I don't know.

Strifesblaze7

It is a great thing. We managed that without communicating on it. Great coincidence there. And your lady is hot too. XD

persephone325

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 17, 2013, 11:22:46 PM
It is a great thing. We managed that without communicating on it. Great coincidence there. And your lady is hot too. XD

;D Well thank you! I can sense great chemistry here. ;)
I don't know.