Caelic's Ideas (M for F)

Started by Caelic, July 05, 2012, 06:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caelic

Apologies for my absence, but I'm back in a limited fashion.  Only accepting one or possibly two scenes, so I'll be picky. 

Also, please PM me rather than bumping the thread if you see something you're interested in.

About me

I'm a long time roleplayer, but not such a longtime member of Elliquiy.  I have quite a few interests which I've tried to outline in elliquiy's little system.  I'm very open to PM's, if you have a question, ask!  I know that even one category like 'humiliation' has a lot of nuance and subtlety within it. 

I prefer to see well thought out posts from my partner, but that doesn't mean that I require a novel, either.  In either case, I need you to give me something to work with, or to tantalize me.  I understand that if your character is tied down and gagged that there are limits to what you can portray for me, but if that is the case you can still describe to me how she thinks, feels, or looks.   On the topic of looks, if your character takes her shirt off, let me know if she has a bra underneath or not!  That's always the first question I have in mind.  I'll shorten that to: be descriptive.

Also, I do like NC scenes, but you should note that my preference in that regard is better described as 'forced sex.'   

If we're playing together, my goal is to make you happy as well as to enjoy myself.  If I'm not making you happy, please let me know.  I'll try to fix it, or if you want we can stop - I won't hold it against you for stopping an RP that isn't working if you talk to me about it. 

I'll add some likes and dislikes into this post later, for now just look here for my on's and offs.  I've written a bit more there.  PM me if you want to discuss scenes, I'm always eager to hear what you have to say.

Scenes I'm interested in. 

These are things I want to try, in no particular order.  These are also things that I haven't tried for the most part, so feel free to offer your own ideas.  In fact, if the scene doesn't inspire you with ideas, you probably don't really want to play it.  A few of these scenarios are blatantly stolen from other sources, in the fine tradition of all good ideas.

1.  Turning the Tables.   Jessica (or whatever name you like) has realized the power her body can have over certain men - her stepfather in particular.  He grits his teeth at the short skirt, cleavage, and her growing sexual energy around him.  Jessica isn't really interested in him, but just likes keeping him frustrated, while playing innocent for her mother who won't believe anything bad about her sweet little girl.  And now that Aaron's wife has become a businesswoman, she hardly has the time or energy for sex - and certainly not the rough, dominating kind of sex Aaron likes.  Combined with the constant mental assaults from Jessica, he's ready to snap.  I see this one as starting off non-consensual, potentially evolving into a scenario in which Jessica and Aaron are both playing normal around his wife, while she teases him, and he waits to get her alone again.  Jessica having come to enjoy the attention, and loving stealing her mother's new husband in any case.

2.   Birth Control.  Your older sister's boyfriend refuses to use condoms, and she can't deal with the effects of birth control - while you are still under your overworked mother's thumb, and still aren't allowed to have any.  One drunken night when he insists he just has to come inside her, she suggests an alternative form of birth control.  And while you'd always found him attractive if quite a bit of a jerk, this isn't how you wanted things to go.  I see this scenario starting with a NC scenario, and staying that way until we're done with it - your character not wanting to admit what is happening, and the others growing to enjoy using you more and more as time goes on. 

3.  Questioning Sexuality.   This is more of an outline than a fully fleshed out scene, so if you want this one throw in some of your own ideas.  Sarah (you can change the name) is a self professed lesbian and/or asexual person, or just a hetero girl who has just never enjoyed sex.  My character doesn't believe in any of those things, and the impassioned conversations that they've had about the subject at the college have made him determined to prove that he's right.  He finds a means of blackmailing or coercing Sarah, possibly also using drugs on/with her, and takes her against her will.  The twist is that even though she hates him for this, it is by far the most fantastic sex that she's ever experienced, she loves it.  Every time she cums for him, it forces her to question her values and or sexuality.  I intend to play him as a real jerk in this scenario, and also have him thoroughly abuse the fact that her body wants his touch even if her mind is repelled by it.  This is very open for discussion. 

Note that this one works even if Sarah isn't a lesbian, their relationship could be a little different.

Less thought out scenes.

There are *plenty* of things that aren't on this list that I'd like to play, so if you think I might like something please feel free to throw me a line.

General Likes 

These aren't for every scene, so if you see something you don't like don't assume you can't play with me!  Note that many are contradictory.

Descriptiveness 
Romance
Non Consensual
Humiliation
Degradation
Light Bondage
Teasing** - just try to make my character/me want it.
Threat of pregnancy 
Betrayals for sex (cheating, seduction of a friend, blackmail) 
Blackmail
Tattoos
Piercings (both as part of sexual play, or a mark of domination, or just plain sexy on a lady)
Rough Sex (Biting, scratching, spanking)
Flogging/whipping/pain (only in the right scene.) 
Forced lactation (drugs or magic) 
Transformation - via magic or super science
Interracial - cute black girls please!  All races are good though, and I don't mind playing any particular race myself.

Things I would be interested in without fleshing them into scenes like I did above:
bimbofication
mind control
drugs
aphrodisiac drugs
magic!  I do like magic quite a bit.  I am happy to play scenarios that have magic as an element for plot. 
forced together by a family member/ex girlfriend/girlfriend
Teenage kleptomaniac gets caught 
Presents! : Girlfriends sister gifted to boyfriend for a day, brother to sister, something along those lines

Taken Scenes 

In the fine tradition of all good men and women, all of the good scenes are probably taken.  If you like one of these and have a twist you'd like to add to it, or have a similar scene with a different plot, feel free to throw it my way and we can discuss. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

1.  Mob Ties.   A police detective is closing in on taking down a major mob family.  They can't find him to kill him, but he keeps piling up the evidence.  He's smart, resourceful, and worst of all, apparently incorruptible.  Big Tony discovers though that the detective does have one weakness: women.  Specifically, Tony's rebellious daughter.  The detective would do anything to get a woman he had his sights set on.  The daughter could be any age under 25 in this scenario.

I see two versions of this scenario - either the family has the daughter go to the detective (or she goes by herself) with the purpose of seducing him so that he'll end the investigation. 

The other version has the family actively hating the daughter, and wanting to punish her.  Collaborating with the detective, they agree to turn her over to him in exchange for his complicity in destroying the evidence, and helping them in the future.  With his police connections and her family willing to testify that she was lying about whatever might go wrong, the detective had free reign with the daughter. 

2.  Tease.  I love teasing.  Both in real life and in RP.  If I had my way, I'd keep a girl hot and wet for hours at a time.  This scenario is a romance between a fairly normal young man and woman, where the woman has one special catch:  A condition of the relationship is that he never masturbate, and she's unwilling to have sex.  However, she loves to tease, and secretly gets a huge thrill out of knowing he desperately needs to fuck her and can't do it.  Ideally she's pretending to be a virgin for this scenario but actually enjoys sex quite a bit, eventually letting him get her off with his fingers or his mouth.. or even his cock, so long as he doesn't cum in the process, citing the risk of pregnancy and her fake birth control allergies.  Scenario would focus around the couple teasing each other.. her him for her thrill, and him teasing her so she'll finally give in to sex.  Not really looking for a D/S scenario for this, but willing to consider playing that angle.

Caelic

Caelic

ElegantlyDisastrous

I'm very interested in your Tease scenario ;)

Lisossa Etasu

I'd be interested in your Birth Control scenario if you're still looking.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding