Extreme Pet Play [Seeking F Character]

Started by Dray, September 27, 2011, 07:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Alright so I have been wanting to do this for a while now and I am looking for anyone willing to give it a shot.  I need a writing partner who is literate and who can comfortably type a few paragraphs per post.  Must be open for discussion over PM or IM, role play will be over forum though.  Also I need someone who is open minded and willing to explore and be adventurous when it comes to sexual elements/kinks/fetishes/etc.

This will be a Master/Pet role play.  I will play a very rich and powerful male...he can be human though I think it would also be interesting if he were something else instead such as a supernatural creature or whatever.  The female part would be the pet in this role play and can be female and I want her to be human, or at least some race that is very human-like.  The exact races and pairing can be discussed between us as well as how she comes into his possession.

Here are some ideas I would like to role play:

Light Bondage - Leash/Collar/Rope/Chains/etc.

Tail Butt Plug and Furry Ears

Watersports - Urinating on her to show dominance, having her drink it, urinating inside her and having her run off to the bathroom to dispose of it properly.

Bathroom Control - Taking her on walks on a collar and leash to do her business outside

Public Scenes - Sex in public, walking her about naked on the leash and collar.  Having her service him while in a meeting with others or while he is working.  Taking her out to shop at exotic stores to buy her new outfits and toys.

Rewards/Punishment System - All for the sake of training her to be like a pet, when she is good and acts like she is suppose to she gets rewarded.  When she is bad and naughty she gets punished.

Below are elements that would be used only if I were to play a vampire or demon of some sort, or non-human race.  Most of these are negotiable and can be left out to preference:

Blood play - some knife play perhaps, drinking blood

Large Penis

Cervical Penetration - Penetrating into her womb with my characters large endowment.

Stomach Bulging

Excessive Semen

Light Cum Inflation

quitefancy

i'm definitely interested in this if you're still seeking! i love the idea of being pet trained, as long as you're okay with my character being the fiesty sort. (:
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

Miyu

I am interested in role playing with you, let me know if you wanna rp.