Dark Heresy - In Service (LF M - nc, d/s, bdsm)

Started by Xue, July 01, 2017, 07:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xue

Overview:
Dark Heresy as a setting has been an interest of mine for a while, and I would like to write a story arc covering the acquisition, training and induction of a female agent into an Inquisitor’s team. Whether game mechanics are included or not does not particularly bother me, as it is the story, the setting and the interactions which I’m interested in.

I'm looking for a posting rate of at least twice a week. Volume appropriate to content but at least two good sized paragraphs. I can usually post every day, but I appreciate not everyone has that luxury. Lots of OOC communication keeps everyone happy and informed.

Plot Arc:
Acquisition, training, loyalty testing, deployment.

Detail:
My character would either come from a high tech, nobility background and be broken down, or from a Hive world and be cultured up. Initial stages would involve sexual and psychological abuse in order to mould her into the required physical and mental state. As training will take time there will be a need to write the passage of several years, illustrated with particular scenes we can discuss.
Loyalty testing will involve placing her in a situation where she needs to betray her Inquisitor in order to save her own life. Particularly poignant if the entire thing is staged. More so if her abusers are her fellow agents and she's deployed with them again afterwards.
The universe is then ripe for the taking and we can explore further adventures.

Themes:
Psychological manipulation, coercion, loyalty, betrayal, discipline, patriotism, desire, love, hate.

Elements: non-consensual sex, psychological transformation, “take and break”, D/s, violence, torture, group sex, BDSM

My O/O thread is here, which covers my particular preferences for writing and sexual scenes.

I expect that this concept will require multiple NPCs, and I don’t expect the burden of extra characters to be entirely carried by my writing partner. I’m comfortable character-sketching for additional roles and sharing the writing. Consistency, along with all other issues can be discussed OOC.

Please PM me, do not reply here as I will not check back regularly. Alternate scenarios which incorporate these themes and elements will be considered, if you wish to propose them.

Thank you.

(Image credits: Luis Royo)