Previous topic - Next topic

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 16, 2016, 08:17:11 AM
Well, that cinches it; melee damage character it is, then!  ;D

Just gotta decide...

Dwarf Skald?

Tiefling Bloodrager?

Ratfolk Barbarian?
Seconding Muse on the Tiefling, but then... it's pretty rare to see female dwarves as well... as for the rat-folk (click-save), I just can't resist - can that tail go all the way up? ;D

Still, all of them do have advantages class-wise, so I can say I'm interested to see any one of them.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chulanowa

Quote from: Lunar Raven on February 17, 2016, 01:06:38 AM
Seconding Muse on the Tiefling, but then... it's pretty rare to see female dwarves as well... as for the rat-folk (click-save), I just can't resist - can that tail go all the way up? ;D

Still, all of them do have advantages class-wise, so I can say I'm interested to see any one of them.

Well, since you asked...

Gotta love ECmajor   ;D

I'mma be flipping back and forth on the rat and the tiefling, looks like. Depends on what flavor of brütal I want to have.

freeko

Not that it matters since I doubt it is a popularity contest, I would rather see the Tiefling myself.

Lunar Raven

Okay, Galad in his Magus build is just about ready.  Personality-wise, he's still the same, but his background and appearance (no longer endowed as he was with Arnie-style maascle! ;D) gets some changes.

I'll stick both of them up as soon as they're complete and our GM can choose which she feels will better suit the campaign and needs of the group.

Idea & Request Thread

Elven Sex Goddess

Ok for those wanting me to choose, well it will not happen.   Party balance is nice to have.   But if we don't get it,  I can work around it.  I found forcing people to not play their first choice that they do not stay invested.

As far as personal choice I like the ratfolk, something unique.   The Dwarf gal be also another good choice as tieflings seem to be over done.   

Anyways go with what you want,   go with the one that you really have a feel for.   

The same for you lunar raven go for what you want to play.   either one will be fine.   So choose the one that you feel the most kinship to play.   

Also think about what the campaign is going to be.   How it fits,  sometimes choosing the wrong theme of a background and how you see the character. 

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on February 17, 2016, 09:37:14 PMThe same for you lunar raven go for what you want to play.   either one will be fine.   So choose the one that you feel the most kinship to play.
Noted  :-)  Both the Stalker and Magus are classes I've wanted to play, so I'll just have to make up my mind between the two of them.  I suspect the type of background I can come up with will largely be the deciding factor (in as much as what sort of RP potential it gives) as to who I choose.

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 17, 2016, 04:01:05 AM
Well, since you asked...

Gotta love ECmajor   ;D

I'mma be flipping back and forth on the rat and the tiefling, looks like. Depends on what flavor of brütal I want to have.
Now that I've seen that, I'm definitely rooting for the ratfolk, lol.  Ah, the days of Gadget and Chi-Chi-Chi-Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers!

I don't know if the classes you've assigned are unique to the race, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Bloodrager or Skald applied to the Skaven Ratfolk character.

Idea & Request Thread

persephone325

I'll finish up what I need to some time this weekend. I've been pet-sitting for my cousin, and his dogs are...Well, they can be high-strung. And they're wearing me out. lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

persephone325

What kind of history do I need? Anything related to the premise of the game?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Lunar Raven

Made the decision to run along with the Slayer version, given as seem to be coming up dry on background ideas for the Magus.  Going to readjust the background a little to make him more Evil Dead material and he'll more or less be ready.  ETA... 4 to 6 hours.

Idea & Request Thread

freeko

Elven Sex Goddess

History does not need to be a short story.    A simple brief background of a paragraph is fine.   IF so incline can be more with perhaps a significant event one has in mind to add color and flavor to the character.    Other then that,  personality is more important of the character.

The characters so far are looking good.   I think in a week we will get the campaign started.    That should give everyone plenty of time to finish fleshing out their characters.     

Chulanowa

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on February 21, 2016, 12:35:14 PM
History does not need to be a short story.    A simple brief background of a paragraph is fine.   IF so incline can be more with perhaps a significant event one has in mind to add color and flavor to the character.    Other then that,  personality is more important of the character.

The characters so far are looking good.   I think in a week we will get the campaign started.    That should give everyone plenty of time to finish fleshing out their characters.   

Oh good, a week. My ideas aren't coming togetehr the way I would have liked  :-[ More time is good!

Phaia

I am intertested in this is there room ? If so what classes are already claimed or not claimed?

Phaia

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Phaia on February 22, 2016, 08:12:06 AM
I am intertested in this is there room ? If so what classes are already claimed or not claimed?

Phaia

Welcome Phaia,  really do not have a rogue type character in the group.   However, pick what you want to play.   Is what I suggest and encourage.   

Phaia

Hopefully will have my rogue done tonight!!

Phaia

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Chulanowa

Quote from: Phaia on February 24, 2016, 05:39:29 PM

Phaia

Knifeception!

Also, ugh, deciding in a character is a total PITA. They're like pokémon, I wanna play 'em all.

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Phaia on February 24, 2016, 05:39:29 PM

Phaia

She looks awesome - and a rogue can never have too many knives! ;D

Quote from: Chulanowa on February 24, 2016, 08:05:02 PM
Knifeception!

Also, ugh, deciding in a character is a total PITA. They're like pokémon, I wanna play 'em all.
Often have the same problem, lol.  So I list them out and let the dice tell me which one... and if I find myself wanting to make a re-roll, I now know to remove the result since it's not the one I really want to play.  Either way, eventually I'm left with only one ::)

Idea & Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Hello folks. I may be late to finding this but I have interest in this AND if the room is full, if someone drops I would like to be notified as a substitution.

persephone325

I'm having a hell of a time trying to come up with a history... >.> I pretty much have everything else done.
I don't know.

freeko

Hah, I thought I was the only one. Now I almost feel better knowing that I am not the only one.

Still doesnt really help much for making my backstory.. but at least I know my misery has company, lol.

Muse

Maybe I can help you both.  Want to bounce some ideas on me?  Either here, in PMs, or over skype text? 

Elven Sex Goddess

OOC game threads are up.

Pathfinder; Evil Dead OOC Character roster

Pathfinder; Evil Dead OOC menage of banter

We can take the ooc talk to the in game ooc thread.   

Muse, Luner Raven,   freeko,   Changingsaint and    persephone325  can all place your characters in roster thread

Phia,  Chulanowa and Laughing Hyena  a deadline of Monday night is now in place as I hope to start the in character thread on Tuesday.   

Finally I know that I had considered putting the game in bondage or NC,  however with it being the Evil Dead and through not much in smut perspective from NPC generated.   The gore that can be descriptive, I decided that perhaps extreme was best.   

Phaia

Unfortunily I am not going to be able to commit to this.

Good luck and have fun

Phaia