Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

No, but I am still around. ;)

Minty?

MasterMischief

Llama, which I know, is a wonderful surprise.

Rhedyn?

Deamonbane

Apologies, 'tis only me...

Minty again?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mintprincess

YES! YES! FINALLY NAILED ONE!

Llama?

Phantomhive

Nah not furry enough lol

how about it Bane where are ya at.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Deamonbane

*appears in a cloud of smoke* You need to work on your summoning circles... *cough cough*

Amber?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

AmberStarfire

MasterMischief

AmberStarfire

Unless you changed your name to Rhedyn, no. *grins*

Nope, not Minty. Tis me.

Bane again?

Phantomhive

Missed with the summoning circle again darn it Bane your right.

I do need to work on them dont I bane
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Rhedyn

The original Rhedyn is here!

I'm looking for MasterMischief this time...

Mintprincess

Not a llama here!  Maybe Amber again?

Phantomhive

Why is it I am thought to be covered with fur. Sorry not da llama

Come on back here Rhedyn please?

Lady Lunarius

Pfft fine don't invite me then. </3

I'm sure Llama wants me here!!!
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Phantomhive

What iis making the Llama so popular...

LadyLunarius?

AmberStarfire

Blythe

No, 'tis just me!

Perhaps Rhedyn will post again?

Deamonbane

I'm sorry, Rhedyn is unable to take your call at the moment. Would you like to leave a message? There's no beep, so just f*cking leave it. If you have a problem with the no beep there, I'm afraid that there's nothing I can do.

*sighs and adjusts secretary glasses* Lalu, would you please take care of this caller for me?

Ash

I'm sorry, it looks like I'll be taking the call for you Mr.Deamonbane.

Phantomhive love, will you run some errands for me?

Phantomhive

Sure what doya need darling?

back at ya Ashasaurusrex

Ash

Some copies made, coffee.

Then we can do lunch Phantomhive?

Phantomhive

Oh most definitely dear.

Then how about we go for a walk on the beach Ms Ashasaurusrex?

Ash

That'd be lovely Phantomhive.

But could you pick some shells up for me MasterMischief? My arms are bit short. Lol

Phantomhive

Who said he could join us?

But you can if you want to MasterMischief.

Ash

I said he could, but he couldn't make it.

Isn't that right MasterMischief?