Adult and Non-Adult Postings

Started by patechou, March 12, 2024, 06:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patechou

Hi, I was wondering what is the best way to go about posting 1x1 searches in both adult and non-adult forums. If I have my O/O in my signature, then I would be worried the people who are looking at my non-adult posting would be confused. It's probably an easier solution than I am thinking of, but my brain won't cooperate. 

If anyone has any suggestions or rules they can reference for this scenario, please let me know.

Otherwise, I think, changing the wording in my 1x1 search postings, to suit the forum I'm posting in (adult vs non-adult) should suffice?

Probably making this more complicated. Whoops. :)

O/O

Oniya

One thing you might consider is dividing your O/Os into sections.  Just spit-balling, but I'd start with the 'non-sexual' stuff at the top of the post (or in the first post), as that's likely to apply to more situations.  Use a divider line (or make a separate post in the same thread) to transition to the more adult stuff.

If you use separate posts, you could even link in each request thread to the appropriate part of your O/Os.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17